Andrew Gillum Hate Thread

This Soros-funded communist nigger lost Florida. press M to call him a monkey. Post your best nigger memes

Attached: 1541563486826.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Jow Forumsedditor thread

Checked
Florida didn't monkey this election up.

Nigga with the triplets 222

Florida allowed felons to vote, so now blacks will be able to vote in greater droves for the next election.

Florida still voted for felons being allowed to vote next time.

F to spit on Florida's future.

He lost. He's irrelevant now. Why give him any attention?
Wasted digits.

Attached: check em.jpg (1532x862, 119K)

What the fuck is with his accent?
It's so weird, it's not even regular black.

F

JUST

Attached: msnbc-florida-governors-race.jpg (621x428, 228K)

Most felons are concerned about driving while drunk and their baby mama, not voting. most of them won't vote. don't be stupid.

AYYYYY

Attached: 81a.png (1080x683, 444K)

Spanish CNN pointed this out, black and hispanics felons will vote next time and most lilkely democrat, convicts willl make florida blue, CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>be car theft
>dems say they will lessen sentences for drug crime (any crime really) since "people are poor and misunderstood and are just trying to live there lives and put food on the table"
>go vote for dems so youll get in trouble less
>continue to sell/use dugs like meth or herion
>?????
>profit

Floridafag here. I'm terminally ill. I voted by mail. Thanks to everyone who voted for DeSantis it makes me happy to know that fucking stupid nigger isn't my governor.

>"don't call me a monkey"
>monkeys it up

He should have lost by fucking 80%. This country is fucking flushed. Fuck niggers. Fuck white traitors. Fuck jews. Fuck city dwellers. Fuck mods. Fuck it saying "anonymous" on here when you're not allowed to use a VPN or proxy, yet Hiro advertises a VPN service lol. Don't care I'll be dead soon. God bless all of you lol

SOMEONE ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DRINKING YOUR TEARS ATM

Attached: 8FDD1D1C-EF70-4812-BF72-A3CDCB7E0A38.jpg (600x536, 92K)

what illness do you have?

F

He came pretty close in a state dominated by nearly-dead racist white people from last century.

Under FBI investigation for corruption.

Why does a golden retriever in a suit and glasses not speak perfect English? It's because he can't but he wants you to think he's just like you all the same.

M

doesn't matter i'm feeling better today lol
god damn i'm ron desantis' age his wife is hot

Fuck niggers

M for not monkeying it up.

Don't care that he's black

Just glad another Democrat piece of shit is gone

Attached: aUmiK.jpg (1125x1125, 151K)

But where is his accent from?
Other blacks can speak English properly, if raised properly
And even those who are raised in da hood, ok they speak African-American English
But his isn't even African-American English, it's weird. Cartoonish.

Obama candidates BTFO

How the hell did those flip with 99% reporting?

Why is it that during the Obama years you conservatards said
>Bush is old news, get over him!

But now, you keep screeching at Obama every day, as if his heart is in the fight.
He doesn't care, he got his two terms and came out with his popularity more or less intact (rightly or wrongly is irrelevant)
Now he can skydive with Richard Branson and go to Eyes Wide Shut pizza parties and smoke weed in Hawaii all he wants, make $800k per speech, probably make mega millions from an upcoming book.
He doesn't give a shit, he's done. He's on permanent vacation now, enjoying every day. Nigga don't give a fuck. He made a few appearances for sure, to maintain his reputation
>le I still care bullshit
but you know he doesn't care now. You know dat nigga smokin weed urrday.
Trump tearing down everything he did even works for him - makes him a 'martyr'. Extra cuck cred.

i cannot recall bush campaigning for republicans after he left office.

You sound like an idiot.

IM

>You know dat nigga smokin weed urrday.
that's why he's bad at speeches now
He laid off for years, now he back on dat 'erb

True, but that's because he left office TRULY hated - remember Obama's first inauguration? The boos were so loud, the whole Washington Mall was booing him. Booed when his helicpter took off too. Was booed out of Washington.

You don't think Obama likes weed? You don't think as president, especially in his second term, ESPECIALLY in those last two boring years where he was a lame duck, that he wasn't counting down the days until he could leave?
He even made comedy videos with John Boehner.
Same with Dubya probably, but that also had to do with the fact he was loathed, and rightfully so.
Bill Clinton was also bored as hell, made comedy videos about moving out. Hillary even starred in one short scene.

I know some of you people want to believe that these guys are LITERAL ALIENS, LITERAL REPITLES. Sorry, but they're not. They're corrupt, they're criminals in the grand scale of things, but they are still humans. They still eat, sleep, shit, fart, browse on their phones aimlessly, get bored, like food, like drink, like drugs.

You really think Obama TRULY cares about leftist policies? The guy, if he wasn't before, is in THE ELITE now. The guy lives above society. The economy doesn't affect him. Laws don't affect him. The state of society at large doesn't affect him. He's a mega celebrity now and has huge earning power. Nigga is just sitting on the couch smoking weed like in the old days now. CHOOM GANG. I bet he hasn't even seen Michelle in two years except for public appearances.

>thinking you have to show up to vote democrat

shit, you dont even have to be ALIVE to vote democrat.

thank fuck. good job florida.

MMMMMMMMMM

go find some other state to monkey up

I voted for Obama you fucking idiot, and then I voted for Trump.

Jesus christ this is why your party is failing. You're a bunch of low IQ morons who have no idea what they're doing.

the point stands that he was actually old news. obama can't help but insert himself into the media spotlight whenever the opportunity presents itself. i figure as a long as he continues to campaign for democrats he's fair game. if he had just fucked off to smoke weed and paint pictures (like w) literally nobody would be talking about him. he's probably afraid of being forgotten and fading into obscurity.

I think its sadder than that. He was the media's annointed one, and they worked 24/7 to hide the true disapproval ratings and tell him that everybody loves him. He started believing his own propaganda and genuineley doesnt understand that he was probably the most hated president since nixon.

He was bad enough that he convinced a not insignificant portion of the people who voted for him to vote republican on the next election. Anything he touches dies, and hes in denial still referencing the fake opinion polls that everybody loved him because hes been a favorite of the fake media so long he forgot that its FAKE.

North floridian black accent.
t. FSUfag who lives among the nigs in tallahassee

Fuck his accent he’s still a retarded fucking nigger

Attached: A0838818-7BA3-4C29-9EE9-192129207DB6.jpg (730x480, 22K)