Jow Forums why the fuck was i wrong? This bullshit question alone ruined my chances of getting an A

Jow Forums why the fuck was i wrong? This bullshit question alone ruined my chances of getting an A.

Attached: 4DF5E9BE-4981-417A-A52A-BE339B614D69.png (750x1334, 1.58M)

Because you criticized the caste system. There is a new caste system being established and as a white heteronormative male, you are at the bottom of it. You should have written about how you should have never been asked.

You're a low-IQ brainlet, your grammar sucks, and you failed to put coherent thoughts to paper or address the question. At no point did you even mention karma, reincarnation, or moksha, and your naive "they would get fed up with it eventually" statement demonstrates a complete and total lack of ability to understand the concept of time.

I hope you don’t plan on becoming a lawyer cause your argument and analysis is garbage.

You didn't even attempt to answer the question. You just rambled about hinduism to fill up the space.

You suck at writing. I feel sorry for the teachers who have to grade you if this is your best attempt at academic writing.
Also, you didn't answer the question at all, and that was probably because you didn't understand the question at all.

You need to work on your English grammar, you mong.

It's an exam.
>essay on exam?
Yeah, America is retarded.

lmao hand writing looks like an infant and your grammar is an insult to your heritage, fucking yanks.

Nothing quite like ending your dumbass answer with a question at the end.

F-

Op probably goes to community college so it is what it is :/

Your handwriting is atrocious.

Attached: 1454894704144.jpg (505x431, 31K)

I could write better than that at age 16.

You're stupid, and didn't follow the directions.

>Handwriting expert here.

Attached: 1512479537170.jpg (1066x600, 77K)

How about you stay after class and ask the teacher feedback on your answer? There is a lot to improve.

>The question is: how do these concepts etc. etc.
>I don't like it and people will get fed up with it
What the fuck were you thinking

Lmao, this. How old is this retard.

A Hindu's preparation for reincarnation is furthered by aspiration towards Moksha, involving spiritual guidance from his Dharma. Mitigation of samsara is gained through karma-achieving quests- the final quest being his rebirth into a higher caste.

Your grammar and handwriting and answer are bad. protip: the caste system in India was ended by the British, not the Indians.

>how do these concepts interact with one another to form a self re-inforcing system that give life purpose?
>the form the core values of society and all that that entails
>somehow wrong
okay

Attached: 1479697686650.png (655x509, 42K)

Your essay was absolute shit. Learn to read the fucking instructions next time.

You're literally the shittiest writer I've seen. Fucking 6th graders write like that, not kidding. Typical Americunt dumbass.

The teacher's comment was appropriate. What about reincarnation and moksha? There was only half of the essay on the page.

Teacher's writing was even worse, though..

She's just old and has early onset Parkinson's. The "I don't see this" refers to how people's choices are limited under the caste system, the guy totally missed the point with that sentence.

>back in it's day
>It's basic values
>they see fit in their life
>Dharma gets
>no matter where you fall on the caste system
>you still have
>those roles
>I believe
>fed up with it
>which they did
>having core values can benefit a society with similar [values]
WTH is this

Holy fuck I hate schooling! Just memorizing shitty opinions by ideologically blind pedo authors.
Love being poor, working with my hands!
Your teacher's/graders handwriting is horrible

>SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

Attached: 1541465578497.gif (538x572, 338K)

All major religions do what you listed in that text. That's the point of religion...

Ugh. Your penmanship is like Michael J. Fox with a meth problem.

if you're in college do yourself a favor by dropping out and going to a trade school.

>How do these concepts interact with one another to form a self-reinforcing system that gives life purpose?

Is it just me, or is this asking you to answer "What is the meaning(purpose) of life?" Because to even begin to answer this question, you need to know the purpose these systems are assigning to life.

>Because to even begin to answer this question, you need to know the purpose these systems are assigning to life.
This. OP wouldn't recognize that these books (pic related) are more similar than different.

Attached: atlasShrugged - Copy.jpg (410x292, 43K)

You're supposed to write in what way those concepts interact with each other to form a coherent value system people can live by for thousands of years. There is shit like good and evil, good boy points, keeping your feet, following the orders of your parents, priests, landlords and much more which defines these values and it all ends with the aforementioned gbp when it comes to reincarnating.

>coherent value system that survives for thousands of years
>somehow this is opposed to a system that assigns purpose to life

Keep to your own language cuck.

Sure, you could go into explaining how they interact, but that still fails to even touch on the purpose of it all. To what end does being a good boy so you can then reincarnate and start all over again achieve?

You're not meant to write about the purpose of life. You're supposed to write about the Hinduistic religious concepts and how they work together. Maybe you should go back to elementary school for starters.

Are you a sophomore in highschool?

Are you 14? You have to be 18+ to visit this site.

You're wrong because you can't grasp syntaxes or grammar Holy fuck read a book you 89 IQ shit

Attached: 1541245076487.gif (320x240, 2.82M)

unless you're in junior high i feel embarassed for you after reading that

>You're not meant to write about the purpose of life.
Neither of us said this. We said that the consideration of purpose of religion is integral to answering the question.

The question clearly states that this system is designed to give life purpose, thus you need to clearly outline what purpose is given to life by this system. Then you can go about explaining the how.

That's not integral to the question, you're meant to give a short definition of the concepts, describe why they matter to each other thus forming a self-reinforcing system and then you write "The wholesome coverage of all life-aspects grants stability to the believers of Hinduism, because they can spend their life happily accumulating good boy points and be reincarnated as something cooler than stinky Indians." there is your purpose in life answer.

>you can describe a system
>without consideration of its followers
iHaveAutism.jpg

Attached: laciGreenBemused.jpg (2000x1000, 158K)

She didn't ask for your opinion and clearly asked you not to just define terms, which you did.
Your grade is deserved

Op, are you deaf.

I never answered any of these open ended questions, on tests, in high school. I would always skip them. I still graduated high school by not trying

Doesnt address Moksha, doesnt answer the question or explain how these systems/beliefs perpetuate/reinforce the positive aspects of human nature in society. probably should have taken that recommended ENG101 as well user

You didn't actually answer the damn question and you started a sentence with "I believe"

much like love, he is color blind

That was written by the teacher, dumbass.

I appreciate the replies guys, I was totally wrong. Getting raped by everybody just now woke me up

Attached: 83A97B85-74F0-4D33-A589-7B6E8594D699.gif (372x200, 3.3M)

Learn to write user. That chicken scratch is embarrassing

What class is this? I am certain if you actually familiarized yourself with the material you could have made a better analysis than this. I had questions like this in an intro to philosophy class, it isn't that difficult if you apply yourself.

+.

It’s my world religions class, believe me re reading it i realize how stupid i sound. I didn’t study in all honesty but i thought my answer was atleast correct. If it was on judaism or christianity, which i’m actually interested in, i could’ve had a lot better of a response.

This would get the A

You did alright senpai. Topic/religion are shit, though.

"Don't let your schooling interfere with your education."
-Twain

I remember thinking english composition was a waste of time and money but I've since learned how valuable those courses are

thank you leaf, much obliged. Churchill should’ve fucked the hindus when he had the chance, i wouldn’t be stuck with this fuckery

Np sweetie!
Life is not zero sum!

Attached: bikini5.jpg (315x517, 22K)

>Jow Forums why the fuck was i wrong?

You were wrong because you literally didn't answer the question. The question was how does Hinduism exist as a self-reinforcing system that gives life purpose (to its practitioners). In short the answer is that Hindus are rewarded or penalized (karma) in their reincarnated form (Caste) and this cycle continues until you inevitably reach Nirvana (moksha). A hindu's life in purpose is to reach Nirvana

Instead you went off on an autistic tangent on what you think Hinduism and what it represents.

You basically don't make the case for white people having high IQs.