They found a winning strategy

They found a winning strategy

Paint the GOP and white people as racists and smear them in the media 24/7
In the eyes of the social-pressure conforming normie, if the anti-white media isn't banned for these views, it must mean they're right

NPCs were successfully programmed yesterday.
I don't expect republicans to ever win again

Attached: DEMOCRAT-RALLU.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

There needs to be a trump figure to take out the media the way trump took out hillary

abolishing the poll tax was a mistake

>In the eyes of the social-pressure conforming normie, if the anti-white media isn't banned for these views, it must mean they're right
Blackpill right here

so you're saying you aren't racist? that you don't hate jews and blacks and everyone, interesting
lies
but interesting

I'm really not
I just don't agree with leftist values that destroy society's formation around the family unit
And I'm for strong borders if we're going to have a welfare state that I'm paying for

And because of that I'm painted as a racist by the media for wrongthink

This isnt special circumstance

When people say diverse countries never work, this is what it looks like. Politics turn into race voting. The only reason whites are still fragmented is because we hold a majority and the appearance of hegemony. Once that it gone it will be straight race

>I don't expect republicans to ever win again
Nor should they. Republicans were handed the House, Senate, and White House in 2016 and allowed the Dems to throw a temper tantrum for two years and the Dems were rewarded with control over the House of Representatives. Dems now have a winning strategy and the spineless gutless Republicans allowed the Dems and their pals in the media to pull it off.

Attached: 346578364785345.jpg (1100x619, 113K)

It's the same strategy they used in 2016, just call the opposition every word you can think of that ends in "-ist". It just worked better this time.

And look how strong repubs remain despite all this. It just goes to show that a New Hilter is viable. Thanks a lot, liberal fucks. You have no idea the damage you're doing. But fuck this open borders business. Whatever the alternative, we'll take it.

Except the media wasn't so obvious in 2016
Now it's full on anti-white and fully condoned and encouraged by the democrats

>Paint the GOP and white people as racists and smear them in the media 24/7
They've been doing that for years. The "racist" word was used as nothing more than to scare everyone and force whites to keep their heads down.

You lost, get over it

The USA is still in a time where a lot of white Boomers feel invulnerable. A lot of younger generations are having close encounters with the "vibrant" diversity and not liking what they are seeing. The question is: "How much longer to do white males tolerate being hated for merely wanting to live in a white community?" The critical change is demographics. Hating yourself for being white is all part of looking good in the shekel game, until you have to give up your own shekels for hating yourself.

Not really. They were helped along by a lot of RINO's retiring, so there was no incumbent to vote for in a lot of districts. The Republicans who lost were anti-Trumpers, so the seats that flipped were already not ours. We gained Senate seats, a huge deal. And the Dems only control the House by 2 seats.
All in all, nothing much happened, for either side, now its back to business as usual.

You inbred Nazi bastards spend most of your time grazing fast food, engaging in beastality, shooting up schools, fucking with underage kids. #FuckWhitePeople

Prepare yourselves for being an oppressed minority.
Fucking boomers, most of them will be dead before any of this gets too bad.
For the rest of us we have three choices.
1) accept a role as second class citizens while our genetics are slowly bred out of existence.
2) resist outside the legal system and become a literal terrorist. You will be killed by a rocket fired from a drone
3) find a white nation that will accept white refugees. There aren't any, and europe is more doomed than we are

So ultimately our choices now are between death and slavery.
Sure am glad those southerners imported all those niggers.
Sure am glad Hitler lost the war.

>allowed the Dems to throw a temper tantrum for two years and the Dems were rewarded with control over the House of Representatives

What do you mean? Had dems not sperged out, they would control more seats now.

It can't be that you're actual racists sending bombs to people and shooting a bunch of jew yinzers

Oh shut the fuck up you dishonest little shit. You guys don’t get to say a bunch of Nazi shit and then get upset the rest of us call you racist.

Truth

>I don't expect republicans to ever win again
They haven't decreased the size of government in 97 years. They are social security government dick sucking traitors.

>Thirty nutjobs pissing in the ocean of piss means it's ok for CNN to call for the removal of white people

you still got some small island nations, wont say who but they exist.

People were tricked into believing that the republican party stood for the white working class.

It stands for the jews. Always has. Still does.

They will soon find out what 'social justice' really means. And they wont like it very much.

But they aren’t you dishonest little faggot

All these shitty boomer terrorists are hyped up on your rhetoric. You don’t see black panthers shooting up white churches.

You feel so persecuted, but nobody has been after you.

Hate press is not free press. Freedom of press does not mean freedom from consequences :^)

Attached: 181025-cnn-bomb.jpg (1286x857, 185K)

The saddest part is that this also means the end of the human race.
The world is going to become planet of the apes inhabited by niggers and ruled by Jews.
The niggers will live their short miserable existences in service of their jewish masters.
They will consume resources until eventually some natural extinction event resets civilization
By that point there won't be enough resources left for us to reinvent space travel.
Therefore humanity will eventual follow a different evolutionary path and evolve into something that is not human.
Finally after about 5,billion years or so the sun will expand and boil the oceans thus finally purging this miserable planet of all life and god's mistake will finally have been corrected.

>winning strategy
>fail the historical precedent and don’t flip the senate

But we hear your rhetoric
"End white people"
"Smash whiteness"
How long until your side starts killing us indiscriminately?
And when it happens you will say that white people deserved it.
Why shouldn't we make our stand now before the numbers are even more stacked against us.
I honestly wouldnt be so worried if the end of white people wasn't an explicitly stated goal of the left

You are after me.

Either you guys solve this by any means necessary, or your country will become mine, I hope you act fast and don't become a shithole like we did while watching it happen

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1453x681, 187K)