Why are so many Leftists posting here?

This shit is getting out-of-hand. The number of normies here is concerning, at the moment.

Attached: 1541517465342s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

cuz Jannie and his buddies are shitting all over the board
what new?

Attached: boots.jpg (801x960, 294K)

Aw is your safe space getting uncomfortable little trumpy?

*unzips pants* start suckin pal

Attached: 1ewcwz.jpg (900x900, 90K)

And more Indians thanks to Jio 4G!

Attached: 14EB3145-DD03-4E20-920B-4F00945B4FF9.jpg (1242x1201, 294K)

this is my board.
I own Jow Forums not u an not Jannie ;)

welcumz cuz u here 4eva

Attached: draw 4.png (615x506, 304K)

Kill them Pepe, kill them all.

Attached: 1365623424108s.jpg (250x232, 11K)

Don't worry. They're mostly /ourguys/ that counter signal to fish out better arguments than they have.

Gay discord ops.
They think they are fighting le ebil natsees.
They don't realize Jow Forums is always getting raided

Attached: welcome to 4chan2.gif (473x1050, 2.52M)

It's possible even lefties are getting fed up with reddits censorship and circle jerk, come here to see what its like and get hysterical. Isn't that everybodies first reaction?

Anyway you stick around and things get interesting and then you can never go back to life the same way again. you know, without therapy.

Astroturfing pol to solidify control over the entire network of Jow Forums to ensure we're defractured by the 2020 elections.

Maybe because the American right all accepted Trump's tiny cock, and some people aren't happy with it.

Put that gun away soldier, let them roost for the time being...they're here forever

Half are reddit rats
The other half are ironically shitposting to bait you into replies

People have been tired of all the Trump cocksucking for a while now. It's not necessarily lefties.

Attached: 1445142623295.jpg (650x650, 125K)

>defractured

Jow Forums used to be have more lefties speaking their mind until it became impossible because of unchecked gamergaters infesting all other boards

It is over.

>Acting as if we aren't already fractured
Keep thinking that paco, should've been here in 2016. We were all united

Pretty much. Hate leftist but also hate neocons. Doesn't help that we have a leddit colony here with /pig/.

They're attempting to salt mine

Jow Forums needs to stop being a safe space for The_Donald faggots who migrated here

Attached: gay frogs benny.jpg (740x663, 68K)

Even worse than the Trump cocksucking is the bog-standard Republican cocksucking.

Its larp day

Dems are leftists, now?

They're mad cuz they got BTFO so hard yesterday

Enjoy the salt, I'm laughing my ass off at these ugly losers

Attached: btfo.jpg (540x751, 46K)

kevin spacey is that you?

Definitely. Dem party has gone far left, that's why I will never support them.

>defractured

Holy fuck you're autistic

Not gonna disagree with you on this. Both parties have become so stuck up in their own ass with their repetitive talking points. The drone followers who perpetuate the same shit every day are even worse. It's sad and boring.

Attached: 1437935356895.jpg (865x966, 165K)

I used to be a liberal (Not an sjw but retarded enough to white knight an believe that minorities were poor becasue we marginalized them and gave them no chance to climb), but came here a long long time ago to nazilarp and have fun, however i swallowed a redpill too many, and now i'm here forever.
The same will happen to them.

>People have been tired of all the Trump cocksucking
No, I don't think this is the case, but a lolcow is a lolcow and retards from rthedonlad are a really fat one.
It's easy to tell the trolls from the shills too. In fact most of them are trolls atm since most lefties are busy celebrating the fall of America.

Jai Modi!

Who do you think spams blacked here all the time and other troll shit here?

Who knew taking control of the house was the same as getting btfo

Pol is mostly people that are dead inside trolling for yous

I know because I'm one of them

You do realize the Jow Forums trumptards are the boomer normalfags, right

It's just to easy to trigger Jow Forums. I don't actually like either party, but getting the chance to troll again
>t. centrist

Fuck Off stormfag We were here first....

that funny because its truth

The are still salty over 2016

Speak only for yourself you goddamn nigger

2016 was just a hiccup ask anyone outside of Jow Forums

There are no leftists here. They are just edgelords that think it's big brain funny to troll with endless false dem posts.

Frankly they need banned like the educate me on X shit.

dont fukken speak to him like that or else

heres a (you) fren

We're taking over Jow Forums like we took the house

I feeI Iike every thread on /poI/ is a nationaIist pretending to be a IiberaI and then 20 nationaIists sperging out trying to disprove him.

It's all the edgelord teenagers just here because it's what's slightly rebellious now and brainlet women who think anyone here actually cares for their absolutely abhorrent takes that are about as thoughtful as something coming from a teenager.

right in the feels

I'm sure the leftists that are still able to think for themselves are being censored/bullied on various social media platforms, so they come to one of few places that allows for virtually unlimited freeze peach. This is an inclusive and welcoming community, and we should remind our new friends that the jews want them and their families dead; even Goethe wrote: “The jew will not spare us.” We can be sure that this is more true today than ever before.

Attached: kikes.jpg (1200x1826, 1.34M)

Centrists are faggots though, men call themselves Third Positionists
>We were here here first
No, you werent.

LOL. Eat a dick, Trumpfags! The Dems are back!

Attached: 3b9.png (450x433, 182K)

Attached: djgdjg.jpg (500x507, 63K)

They never left, they kinda are like herpes.

Leftist rule the world boyo

Modi is based.. stay mad cuck

Jow Forums is for passive betas who cant affect their reality effectively it's a goddam ECHO CHAMBER u little turds

Literal planned raids, however they are making a big mistake

They are pushing people out of here, but all that will accomplish is pushing Jow Forums ideas into the public consciousness. War is brewing

The simple fact that they are aloud to live is reason enough to start right wing death squads

Attached: 807631E6-1D0A-47D2-B054-111BD15FFDFC.jpg (750x816, 388K)

>proud of his micropenis

Attached: 1541533835498.gif (320x180, 657K)

what that fuck does a leaf know about ruling anything fucking kek

Whoever wins essentially gets airs and shits up the board for a week.
Both sides have people who live in very small worlds and this is their winners circle.

Yes we were you fucking faggot. Just because you scream all the time like the autistic shits you are doesn't mean that you were here first.

It's a mixture of JIDF and reddit refugees. At this point Jow Forums is akin to a collapsing empire, destroyed by degeneracy.

Attached: 1536766604333m.jpg (1024x817, 77K)

>GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE REEEEEEEEE DONT CALL ME A SNOWFALKE U R A SNOWFLAKE REEEEEE WINNING REEEEEEEE MY MOM HAS BIG TITS

Based moot

Accurate.

Jow Forums is an annoying thorn in the left's side that they just can't dig out. They think they can use their minor victory to break our spirits, so they're going full autismo with the shillposting.

did you even have internet in 2006...

>Isn't that everybodies first reaction?
yes, all NPCs go through a traumatic awakening experience when they first get unplugged and see the fields for the first time. its never pleasant.

BLUE WAVE 2018. DRUMPF IS OVER.

Agreed. The collective coherence of this place took a huge hit when that flock of boomers and basement-dwelling 26 year-olds showed up here.

>ocasio-cortez
>maxine waters
>pochahontus
>sanders
>spartacus
shall i continue?

We stopped by to laugh at you for a bit.

Attached: 413F3E67-6C18-4638-AB88-DADFC6A4B2E4.jpg (409x409, 45K)

>I'm sure the leftists that are still able to think for themselves
unicorns are not real human beans dumbass

I've been here since 2012. Not your safe space.

That's weird. Lots of people don't think the democrats are left enough. I'd say they're mostly centrist at this point, especially compared to the rest of the developed world.

Just woke up, any salt from the left not getting their wave in the senate? We still control the Senate and the Supreme court and have the military on the border and Trump still has 6 more years to shit all over the left. No riots?

Attached: Bernie.gif (480x270, 3.9M)

they dont understand politics so no, they are all gloating like the fucking idiots they are

Midterms brings out the bottom feeders

if I could send one picture to all the recent newfags
it's gonna be this

Attached: 1383190533161.jpg (500x464, 122K)

Whats hilarious is the house means nothing. The senate is what matters. It's a participation trophy.

This. The house of representatives are the middle men between the public and the senate. They are literally a call center. The Senate are is the control board and the President is the CEO.

>genuinely believes Jow Forums is an influential political factor.

Attached: pol.png (774x960, 627K)

project much lmao

Nah, We broke the gerrymandered R control of the house. No one expected to take the Senate, and your crook president will be facing subpeonas coming from the dem house and will be even mor eimpotent than he was before.

It's a good day to be a lib

Because they are -that- butthurt. Their beloved Token Nigger lost three times as many seats as Trump and they can't handle it.

You have a child's understanding of politics if you believe this.

>muh subpeona
You realize that the only thing a subpeona does is force someone to provide testimony, right?

Can't handle your safe space being invaded?

Attached: Brit pol.png (638x1277, 958K)

You idiots give newfags book recommendations instead of a proper guide

Attached: FzL7E.jpg (2600x2088, 569K)

Subpoenas for what? Name one law he has broken.

Attached: Crying 2.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

They will fail

there were 100kk posts here 2 years ago, now it's almost twice as much. Do the math.

>You realize that the only thing a subpeona does is force someone to provide testimony, right?
...or material evidence.

>muh safe space

For the imaginary crimes that exist in your head, surely.

We see how that worked with Hilldawg though. LOL!

Attached: Crying.webm (320x320, 2.39M)

Because they think somehow pole has intrinsic power unrelated to the meme power of the posters.
They believe in Berneyism in terms of propaganda