My parents are from Israel, and I see myself as a centrist politically...

My parents are from Israel, and I see myself as a centrist politically. I can understand some of the right wing sentiments from this board but I don't get why everyone here seems to hate jews. Have you ever considered that your're hatred is not mainstream and will only have you labeled an extremist?

Attached: download.png (263x191, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/Federal-Reserve-System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Warburg
youtube.com/watch?v=ySVGAS9JkPY
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
biblehub.com/hebrew/8034.htm
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
youtube.com/watch?v=aVSpQzerPKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your a fag, lurk more.
Welcome to pol, enjoy your stay goyim.

You should research what your kind has done to humanity for thousands of years.

we dont hate jews you fucking mutt faggot

return to israel

Ok first of all there's something called the HOLOCAUST where 6 million jews died.

Jesus was Jewish but I suppose we will be blamed for that as well. There are only a few million jews left in this world and you blame us for everything when there are BILLIONS of gentiles.

Have you done your own research on the JQ? Are you speaking tribally or as an individual?

>Have you done your own research on the JQ?

THis is the exact bullshit that i'm talking about who the fuck talks like that in real life?!? you piece of shit there is no question on jews. We are born like other people, there is no secret cult or plan to control everything.

>hatred
you are thinking of the democrats

Attached: 1541586173497.jpg (1191x564, 97K)

>A Federal Reserve bank is a privately owned corporation established pursuant to the Federal Reserve Act to serve the public interest

britannica.com/topic/Federal-Reserve-System

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Warburg

youtube.com/watch?v=ySVGAS9JkPY

Attached: 1541325467191s.jpg (124x101, 3K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Attached: 1541325467191.png (866x702, 520K)

(((Centrist))) aka pro-birthright, Pro-openborders, pro-choice. You're parents should've stayed there.

I do

i support the state of Israel and would give them also palestine because i prefer jews instead of muslims. also our master Salvini support Israel and he is a genuine person so it's a plus. that said i'm sure there is an elite of evil luciferians jews that must be dealt with

>when there are BILLIONS of gentiles.
Then stop trying to destroy everything white men have created, and help us genocide all the shitskins.

jew here. we hate jews because we're bored and it's funny, and frankly, the fashy aesthetic is fuckin cool. heil hitler!

Attached: 1525192387582.jpg (704x914, 131K)

>HOLOCAUST
actually we made that up. sorry bout that.
can't believe you fuckers fell for it!

Attached: 1509243319462.jpg (465x413, 112K)

Kys kike

Go back, chabibi.

Freedom or death, jew boy.

>we

Attached: 1537695430237.jpg (253x446, 12K)

characterising dissent and an awareness of a malign influence from racial supremacists is not hate
faggot

Attached: fag.jpg (457x359, 31K)

>racial supremacists
you talking about us or the goyim?

Its good for the chosen to live amongst their colonised subjects.

fake jew kikes are shemites / semites
the torah was edited by their parents
lilith satan and gabriel. this is why
they edit wiklipedia to hide who they
are.

in bereshit or genesis the renown
are killed by god in the flood.
shem or sem means renown
so, god killed the renown ie
shem, but allowed noahs son
shem, ie renown to live?

LOL. amalekites are stupid
and cannot create anything
but problems because they
are liars. not creators. see
the problem here with wikipedia?

biblehub.com/hebrew/8034.htm

Strong's Concordance
shem: a name
Original Word: ????

NASB Translation
byword (1), defamed* (1), defames* (1),
fame (8), famous (3), famous* (1), memorial
(1), Name (3), name (654), name's (11),
name* (4), named (7), named* (66), names
(80), renown (6), renowned (1), report (1),
repute (1), same names (1).

i'd rather be labeled an extremist
than be shown as a liar forever in
the next kingdom. your fear is delicious
fake jew kike amalekite, it's sweeter
than honey.

Attached: covering my tracks 2.jpg (1920x1080, 597K)

fuck off you faggot. "please dont hate me goyim im a good jew".
Most goyim are low iq idiots. They are souless animals. Why the fuck did your cuck parents moved to USA?

Attached: haredi_protesors_police_in_jaffa499.jpg (499x289, 28K)

this. Jow Forums is a board of peace

it's a joke you dumb kike, only the top jews are the bad ones.

it's because you are just a pleb schlomo, what about soros and the (((others)))?

An hero

Attached: consider.jpg (600x451, 24K)

checked and rekt

HAVE YOU ever considered that all nations, tribes, and ethnicities have their own dreams of living in full security through world domination, indoctrination, and soft eugenics?

You're a fucking asshole...

Ignore Jewish shills. Jesus fucking Christ, it's utterly pointless to discuss anything with Jews. The extreme majority of Jews are bad faith actors.

Read Culture of Critique by kevin MacDonald.

Attached: kikes (2).jpg (338x671, 88K)

> lots of books telling you are shit
> laws to avoid telling you are shit
> entire groups chasing people who tell you are shit
> "le jeebus" telling you are shit in the bible
> some stupid germans tried to incinerate you because they thought you were shit
> a lot of terrible shit was created or managed by people with jewish names
Whoa, what a coincidence!

>HAVE YOU ever considered that all nations, tribes, and ethnicities have their own dreams of living in full security through world domination, indoctrination, and soft eugenics?
No. I'm sorry, but sooner or later you dumb goys will going to have to realize that your only purpose in this world is to serve us jews. that is the natural order of things.

Attached: Bibi-540x378.jpg (540x378, 29K)

facts, but can we blame every person born in Israel for this? or is just some of them at the top? i know the question is stupid but you never know here..

Attached: 1541368363460.png (720x715, 472K)

>serve jews
We bake them before.

Attached: The-creepy-and-crumbling-remains-of-an-abandoned-crematorium.jpg (800x488, 85K)

Pure coincidence, right?
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

Schizo inbred jew ignored.

They believe in their bullshit (see the other reply), so they are useful idiots just like evangelical christians but with average IQ, more money and trained in decieving people since birth. Some of them could come clean (for real, no tricks), if they have clean records and we mistreat them then we are the retards.

>I don't get why everyone here seems to hate jews
The only one who hate jews are the israelis. Listen to polish-jewish community and learn the truth who is the bad guy
youtube.com/watch?v=aVSpQzerPKQ

>When you been thrown out of 359 countries yet you think you're not doing anything wrong, its everyone else fault.

i don't really want anyone serving me

You've got to stop with your Jew extremism before Ite too late. When whites are out of power non whites will kill all of you. Just a warning I know you won't heed.

> first off no, there is no such think as "the holocaust", no "muh six gorillions", no "anti-semitism". You're so filthy you have to make up laws to prevent people from hating you. That should tell you something...

Also yes, the jews had Jesus killed, not that you should believe that crap but if you want to at least read the whole story.

Attached: 1518537322317.jpg (640x571, 62K)

I disagree

Can you realize that a lot of us were normie tier originally and understand this, and don't care?

Go back to Israel so we can firebomb all of your kind at once.

Disagree all you want, we have invented space travel, this time we throw you of the planet.

>parents are from Israel,

Attached: 20181105_091155.jpg (4032x3024, 3.26M)

you didn't invent shieeeeeeeeeeeeeet

fuck of JIDF

Getting scared now Shlomo? Better do something about the friends of yours, you'll all get the axe.

axe or getting thrown out of the planet?
also
>the friends of mine

element 3
element 6
element 9

mix them together and you get
dilithum crystals, secret of the 369.

there is nothingnew under the sun
and you spwaned from niggers,don't
invent anything besides conflict.

buy some knee pads for your
place in the next world. revelation 3:9

Attached: same story since the start1.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)

eh it's going mainstream now Shlomo
white boomers were the only ones who actually liked your kind
all the new diversity you helped usher in thinks Israel is a fake state and hates your guts

Take the red pill jewanon they will always hate you no matter what.

Attached: 1540177448251.gif (600x600, 1.44M)

We do

Just because its not mainstream, doesnt mean it isn’t justified or based in truth.

By that logic, the Nazis were mainstream in Germany at a point. Not being a Nazi would have made you the outsider. Better just start saluting mein furher and goose stepping then huh? Wouldnt want to be outside of mainstream society.

We wouldnt hate you if you would stop promoting degeneracy, and intentionally muddying up our bloodlines, while keeping your own pure for “religious” reasons.

Cause you are under the star of Ramphan.
And you don't even know whoose hands control you.
You corrupted EVERYTHING.
I mean, look at pic related.
But hey, even if it was immoral you won fair and square, so good on you i suppose.

Attached: 1537386966114.jpg (500x368, 86K)

Btw, pic related is another reason cause i dislike you.
You EVEN did that.
It didn't have to be done.
We could have gone slower.
All of those deaths are on your hands.
But again, you won fair and square. You rule now.
I wish you good fortune, really.

Attached: 1541388936463.png (1292x828, 24K)

>will only have you labeled an extremist

They do that regardless. It's like being in a relationship and being accused, or accusing the other, of cheating. Sooner or later, if you keep making those accusations, then it's going to happen, because why not? If you're getting the flack for it then you might as well do it. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
However, imagine you have two houses. Both equally nice and you can live in either. If you live in House A most of the time, you still have House B to fall back on or vice-versa. If the area House A is in starts to turn to shit then you can run to House B and forget the problem. But someone offers you money to destroy the area House A is in, while you move into House B, then why wouldn't you go for it? You didn't pay for either house, someone literally handed both of them to you, you can't be in two places at once anyway, so why not have a steady income if the opportunity is there? You're thousands of miles away in House B so who gives a fuck what happens to House A or the area it's in, there's none of your possessions there because you aren't in House A anymore, which means you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Now imagine you're jealous of the people that live in the area of House A, even though they gave you literally everything you have, your incentive to destroy that area AND collect currency is now a no brainer.
And that's why I fucking hate you (((dual-citizenship))) holding kikes more than any of the others.