AMERICA YES

AMERICA YES!! This is the direction the country needs to go. This is a beautiful thing

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-104309.jpg (1080x7494, 3.61M)

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-104340.jpg (1080x9168, 3.83M)

how can even have woman candidates and win, america what wrong with you?

Attached: 1537761894482s.jpg (250x200, 7K)

America is moving to the right side of history. It's about time!

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-104357.jpg (1080x8382, 3.41M)

>first latinx congresswoman
As if making up a gender neutral form of latino/latina instead of using the one that already existed (latin) wasn't retarded enough.
Now they put gender neutral adjectives in front of woman.

good night america

It's fucking grating to say. Instead of it rolling off the tongue fairly well it forces me to pronounce the syllables in a more aggressive way. Even progressives can't get around it and they say it all the time. Its fucking annoying and just helps prove that progressives are furthering the destruction of language

I don't know why they even bother putting the (((D))) on each picture. Obviously these are all Democrats. "Look at all these women, look at all these spics! Look at all these muslims, niggers and fags! Gaze upon our virtue!"

>using the phrase "latinx" when clearly talking about a woman
Everyone who does this should be shot to be honest.

There's one R on here. Should take a look at it

>first lesbian mother

Attached: 1528876179408.jpg (360x438, 21K)

Jesus fucking Christ MN, what the fuck is wrong with you?

>Runs minorities on ballots in places that are always blue
>LOOK AT THIS PROGRESS

Kek. I just realized too. Instead of saying congressman or congresswoman they just say congressperson. Goddamn. Imagine being upset by someone being called their job title

is it pronounced latinks? or is it more like latin-ex?

La tea nex

thanks. i never put two and two together that it had anything to do with pronouns and boipucci. i thought it was a MALCOM X kind of cool thing. since we are being invaded from the southern border. it's not canadians robbing our neighbors and shit when we turn our heads.

>TFW Nevada would rather vote for a dead republican than a democrat.
there is hope.

Attached: 1upq7lmu0wq11.jpg (747x750, 49K)

reee bunch of house seats went to identity pol retards who will no doubt be voted out when the people in those areas realize what a mistake it was letting these idiots in. and again, its just the fucking house, keep grand standing, its only yourselves you'll disappoint in 2020

Cons:

>We should elect this person because they are going to try to do this and that in office.

Libs:

>We should elect this person because they fit into a particular demographic we like.

also, why do democrats act as if anyone other than unhinged lefties voted for these ideologue morons?
like it wasn't a bunch of GOP supporters that voted for any of these worthless people. so why the big dick? they got in the candidates they themselves chose, so fuckin what

>implying they won't double down and news will report any of it