Notice the Freemason triad claw on Christ's left hand...

Notice the Freemason triad claw on Christ's left hand. Notice how he is carrying the world with that hand and that on top of the globe is a Crucifix. The painter is telling you that Freemasons control the world through Christianity. More pics to come. There are THOUSANDS of classical paintings with this hand sign.

Attached: 1541497513632.png (531x653, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priestly_Blessing
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
archive.is/Fddrl
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
aleteia.org/2016/06/12/what-do-hand-gestures-in-icons-mean/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_of_the_cross
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Pope_RAT.jpg (326x500, 72K)

You lie.

“I say to you, ‘Do not take an oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is his footstool, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King’” (vv. 34–35).

- Matthew 5:33–37

Attached: 1541208620582.jpg (684x582, 55K)

Attached: columbus.jpg (800x970, 126K)

Attached: virgin-mary-335x400.jpg (335x400, 37K)

Close no cigar. Jess is good, freemason were once

Jesus, I am sorry ;)

>The painter is telling you that Freemasons control the world through Christianity.

Haha. Sure.

Maybe the gesture has an esoteric significance not confined to Freemasonry? Medieval Christians seemed to be more into esotericism than modern ones.

(Of course, magic has always been considered sinful by Christians, e.g. the burning of magic books by new converts in Acts. But I think astrology was less of a tabboo in medieval Christendom.)

Attached: 1541158967326.jpg (540x281, 37K)

Holy Life :)

Attached: MP900444180.jpg (849x565, 225K)

Just like they've done to Washington. Washington betrayed them and now his monument is literally a giant dick

Attached: Jesuit-logo.jpg (555x555, 65K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priestly_Blessing

That symbol is a Chi-Rho (XP) handgesture. Some people claim that the Buddhists adopted a modified version of it for meditation, but I've seen very little evidence to support this.

(((freemasons))) are jewfags yes

controlling protestant churchians, probably

me and my church? no

You're all fucking heretics. The three raised fingers represent the Trinity. The remaining two fingers represents Christ's nature as True God and True Man

Who is that pasty pale skinned fag in the OP?

Is that supposed to be Jesus... a man who lived in the DESERT?

lol... I'm sure his skin would be that white. [sarcasm]

Wrong religion.

Christianity doesn't appeal to Jow Forums anymore because there is no counsel from God which says that we are supposed to fight evil with every fibre of our being. And if it turns violent then let it turn violent.

Sadly the truth of the matter is that while there is a certain comfort in Christianity, it weakens people. It turns white lands into fertile breeding grounds for non-whites and muzzies to cause trouble in. And it also gives an easy escape for degenerate behavior.
>Repent and you're all good guys

I wish we had a religion which would allow us to kick muzzie, jewish and non-white ass and rule our own countries with an iron fist.

shit you might be on to something.

But they actually HATE Christianity, so this might just be a subversive painting, not a general statement about the entire church.

You're just high on hate, my friend.

This

The only freemason in OPs pic is the artist who painted that fake Jesus.

On the surface level it seems Mason's are anti Catholic and pro Jew. But dig one level deeper and you realize Masons are crypto-Romans at the highest level and serve controlled opposition to Jesuits to stomp out real Biblical Christians.

The Venetian/Phoenician connection ties it all together (between Jesuit/pope, Pharisees and Canaanites)

Attached: Swastika worldmap.jpg (1600x1120, 404K)

Freemasons are nothing but Jewish kabbalah fart chasers.

>On the surface level it seems Mason's are anti Catholic and pro Jew.
Which surface is this?

Big anti-christian push after the jews doidn't get what they wanted in midterms

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk
>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR
>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z
>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf
>All Christians are Cucks #5
archive.is/Fddrl
>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo
>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf
>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ
>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Attached: 1537703210976.png (811x628, 81K)

Its the trinity you *tipper*

God
Son
Holy spirit

Next you'll try to tell us the double eagle head is masonic, or the all seeing eye.

Dont forget, signs and symbols have been around longer than the 17** order of free masonry. Its not that old, unless you are a mason and believe it goes back to the tower of babel, in that case you are very stupid and shouldn't breed

Oh gee OP I didn’t know Freemasons were around before the medieval period

aleteia.org/2016/06/12/what-do-hand-gestures-in-icons-mean/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_of_the_cross

Sage

Attached: B0313D95-5469-46F0-BF53-F8E571047439.jpg (620x310, 114K)

Christ never said NOT to fight evil.

You dont know what to believe because you never read the good book.

user, God said all are equal, but dont think that means you shouldn't be a proud nationalist. It means you shouldn't hate others for simple things like race, or geographic location. Plenty of black orthodox Christians out there, the same with asian ones.

I LOVE my enemies, because i HATE THEM. I want them to change, and LOVE doesnt mean not to fight it means to do so smartly, and precise.

You need to realize being white means nothing to Jesus. You need to realize that, then understand the people who arent chrisitians arent your friends, they are enemies to be won over or conquered.
Everyone needs a choice, but after they reject Jesus, they are against us.

That's not the sign you dumb shit

Catholicism is the biblical anti-Christ.

Yes masonry under that name didn't exist . Because it was invented by a Jesuit to rebrand Rome as secular after the Reformation exposed their false church

Holy fuck have you never seen a mass? that hand gesture and movent represents the trinity represents and it´s used to bless.

The state of fedoras.

You're looking at the wrong hand. Fuck, you're dumb. And getting all smug over being a retard.

yep

its rebranded Templars