Stop being so blackpilled. Good things are on their way

Stop being so blackpilled. Good things are on their way.

Also whitepill thread

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-104859_Google.jpg (1079x374, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Argentina+gun+laws
heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/09/27/crossing-the-hajnal-border/
unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
unz.com/jman/predictions-on-the-worldwide-distribution-of-personality/
unz.com/akarlin/where-do-the-weirdos-come-from/
unz.com/pfrost/the-origins-of-northwest-european-guilt/
unz.com/pfrost/origins-of-northwest-european-guilt/
unz.com/pfrost/western-europe-state-formation-and-genetic-pacification-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: DpKkLd0XoAE9ljz.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Attached: 1540912535472.gif (350x349, 2.96M)

>and the thread is empty

Oh god this isn't helping .

LOL yeah right.

I guess if you are spic, nigger indian or asian the future looks bright.

I am white so it looks dark and shitty as fuck.

Based chicken of gains

Attached: 1522676495482.jpg (980x616, 61K)

is anyone actually black pilled? just jews jewing

There are no black pills
Just pussies who can't handle the truth.

whitepillers are stupid and delusional. You always have to assume and prepare for the worst outcome

In the trs/allsup stream they made the point that Republicans have to realize now that being a chick won't get you voted anymore

The blackpill is the truth.

Demographics is destiny, it is over, we lost the USA and most of Europe is done.

Being a cuck won't*

We can still turn this country into a 3 branch republic indefinitely before the 2020 elections, and without having to resort to violence.

Fuck that. Triumph of will is destiny. Not demography. Hard work is our faith. Our hands are our own God.

>without having to resort to violence.

Implying that would even happen.

The 2nd amendment is a fucking joke.

Black pill is actually just a redpill but the Overton window of pills has shifted such that red pill is now purple/blue

Attached: 1281141927816.gif (275x218, 2.02M)

Thats not going to happen. The US will have a white majority for all eternity.

>good things on the way
>for example several democrats who colluded to spy on incoming candidates and have used their media power to do unrecoverable damage are now the Speakers of the house.

Great job!

Attached: IMG_0885.jpg (470x356, 37K)

Attached: overman.jpg (850x400, 64K)

Attached: 1541559922129.jpg (885x516, 52K)

Steve King was called a white supremacist Nazi racist anti Semite bigot etc, and he still won.

Attached: A4545C67-D0A2-4ABD-A180-65858044E920.jpg (500x291, 21K)

singularity and transhumanism is the 'white pill', but it's fucked up by being a quantum pill. we won't know till we're there actually observing it. people are just predisposed to pessimism, and can't understand that we're past worrying about it.

Attached: jUX8Ys0.jpg (1609x891, 429K)

It won't be the USA if it's ain't white that's for sure. Please, pray china realizes that you can't give low IQ people nuclear bombs. Let them free us or kill us all if things keep going down this shit hole!

LOL I WISH I would make myself think that.

More false hope Q stuff that never happens?

>dems take the house
Yeah no. We're in for dark days, everyone buckle up. It's not gonna be comfy.

Just give things a bit of time. It will happen and it will be the greatest happening in your life.

any user who accepts and pushes for transhumanism is pushing for "it" to be created, and under no circumstances should that be allowed to happen

My dad thinks this is good. He thinks the demos will use this as an opportunity to look really stupid so they will loose big in 2020. I pray he is right. maybe the demos can finally offend the nigs they keep in chains.

Do you not see how the average joe six pack it totally against acting in the best interests of whites?

They don't even know the jewish question, they still think it is just a religion etc...

I suspect you have been getting circle jerked too much.

Well they let pajeets and Pakistanis have nukes

The repubs kept the Senate.
The Dems hot the house
The Senate can easily enough approve justices.
The house can't do shit with the threat of the FISA declass
They're grasping at straws boi

Attached: 1365054146388s.jpg (190x250, 10K)

most men do, they just don't whine hysterically about it on the internet.

Transhumanist are retards. I dont even have full control over my fucking cellphone. You think the powers that be will let us have control over our robot brains?
You gotta be kidding.

amerilard, you deserve that, the jew rules the world and its all your fault

> Good things are on their way.
Tell me more (no New Age faggot/MAGAtard fake news, please).

... yeah trust the plan.
What plan you ask? The one that you should just trust, stupid.
Fuck me. Where are the actual white pills in this thread? All I see is deluded retards.

Without biology what will be our motivating circuits?

The USA, most likely. Europe still has a chance.

Can we immigrate to argentina?

Huh?
People are going to clone their thought patterns onto a digital format and this this is great. What I am saying is that you are basically committing suicide by doing this as your thoughts will then be code that can easily be manipulated.

After all of the stuff the dems have done, they were just rewarded for it.

There have been so many fucked up incidents one cannot even keep track of them.

Their behavior during the state of the union etc.. should have have meant they would not be elected yet here we are.

if you are from european ancestry, yes. we dont want your goblinos and niggers

Nah, I’m a white guy.

Indeed. That makes things even easier for us.

Might have replied to the wrong person. And you do raise a very good point.

But I think that a more basic problem is that we are motivated not by neurons but by other structures and hormonal interactions. With out these, I think most of us would just stay in bed all day.

Do you think we can convince asains and jews that they are the next targets of the left wing identity politicians?

except people’s attention spans are shorter than ever. one quick (((crisis))) for them to solve last minute is all the motivation theyll need to imbue

>be blackpilled
>virtually a shutin
>anhedonia
>chronic masturbation
>endless internet use

>meditate and do some extreme self reflection
>unironically watch Peterson on a daily basis (even though I'm not into that anymore)
>tfw building my personality to be the ideal one on the basis of 5 main personality factors (extraversion, neuroticism, openness, conscientiousness, agreeableness)
>tfw do a 1 month nofap every now and then

>on eternal whitepill since cca 2016
>great things happening to me practically every week
>literally attracting people purely through the power of serenity
>practically inoculated from any sort of stress by virtue of constantly reminding myself of the insignificance of everything
>yet still work hard because it's fun

I'm literally feeling like I've been possessed by a holy spirit since 2016. Start meditating anons

I'm working on my 2024 campaign run. Janusz Korwin-Mikke is my sprite animal.

I want be an american version of him. Just spite out the science and say oh, you dont't believe in science then why are you taking drugs developed through science go talk to your witch doctor or drink some camel piss.

Who do you think is bankrolling the constant attacks on whites?

The liberal elites. They have money and stupidity to go around.The rich who have destroyed this whole fucking planet and think of people as nothing but chess pieces to moved around. Bolsonaro won without much money.

Am ready for future frens!

Attached: 1541200161806.jpg (248x203, 8K)

At least tou still have guns to off yourselfs. When america falls everybody will fall.

You don't care if you're reincarnated as a non-white?

Don't believe in reincarnation but no I don't. Also I'm a slav so I'm not that white anyway

China and Russia, could arm the true people of Europe. They both hate and fear the liberals. Unfortantly they haven't played M.U.L.E and learned that if every does well then the whole planet gets even rich then if grab everything for yourself. If 'merica and Europe goes to shit Russian and China will quickly conquer the low IQ world. The idiots whites left behind.

I am aryan. Wife is Japanese. Seriously considering moving there and making Argentina great. They allow guns?

Plus, I spell and grammer like a Nigger, So I got the black voted locked down.

Same story here. Almost verbatim.

>Argentina
Let me google that for you faggot.
lmgtfy.com/?q=http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Argentina+gun+laws

I wish i was this blue pilled, i wont be here much longer the browner we get, thankfully i majored in a field that can take me across the world. I'm going to miss my beautiful country...

I thought I was the only person who ever played that dumb game. Hah! Thanks auntie.

Airline pilot here, I can work anywhere in the world until the drones steal my fucking job

Instead of asking an actual argentinians, let's Joogle it... get help.

Reminder that becaming Brazilian is very easy. Came and join the Reich.

You see an Argentinian flags here in the last 30 replies. If you want real advice call a lawyer down there than.

Great country from what I here though.

this is (((their))) goal as well, to demoralize white people. it's the principal trait of slaves.

an energized and optimistic white male build the western civilization. you need to embrace the hardship to become a better human being.

Attached: 45645gfyfgh.gif (600x304, 263K)

thats why i went avionics and A&P, thankfully itll be a while before that happens to you user, you boys are doing very nicely

They are very lefty.

How many non-whites have you been around? They're not all bad, but I'd never want to be one.

blackpill (jewpill) is just bluepill for niggas that already got redpilled

no, legal guns are very difficult to carry. we are ruled by pussies and leftists, who victimize themselves (like the jews and the holohoax) with the commies who died in the last military coup

I could go buy a gun at WalMart and kill myself within 45 minutes. Pretty convenient tbqh.

Just some gypsies and a few black people. I imagine they're pretty bad in groups but that wouldn't bother me if I'm in the group also, obviously. It's not like you can change it so I wouldn't worry about it

Enjoy your high altitude cancer

How could you not smile after seeing this

its not that great, you know...i love my country, but we 've been fucked up since our beginings, and mostly because of your government, the uk, and the jews

Attached: white genocide.jpg (883x987, 108K)

You would have to be naturally bluepilled to project that im bluepilled. What i propose is very feasible. More feasible then this country turning into a brown shithole.

Heres a redpill for starters. Most african-american men in the USA are gay and wont be able to replace their dwindling consensus.

Here another redpill, the same way we meme things into fruition, POC are trying to meme that this country will turn brown eventually. We just have to counter that meme by saying it will remain a white majority to kill off the minority narrative. They wont be able to that memetic engineering to demoralize us anymore.

Dems are about to Kavanaugh tier shit up the next 2 years. It will be exhausting, but they will shoot themselves in the foot and further splinter their party into extremists.

That's why I'm not bhuddist. What's the point of life if not to fight?

>White Pill Thread

Coping
t. drinking red tears

>the Overton window of pills

Attached: 1527791300289.png (565x541, 165K)

they wont be able to replace their dwindling consensus because they're too busy getting themselves locked up.

so your telling me just simply saying "the country will remain white" will keep it white. you truly are blue pilled

I'm not a buddhist either, I just practice meditation.
And fight what? You would get reincarnated as a black person and fight other black people because you were once a white man but you don't remember it since you died? You're not making any sense.
Obviously we're living in different conditions and face different problems. I don't need to fight demographic change as much as you do, but I need to fight for my career, keeping my loved ones happy etc. just like you. I just don't let defeat weigh on my soul that much.

Fapping spends all your dopamine on pictures. You could be using that dopamine finishing small goals that build into bigger ones which build confidence. Fapping truly is the gateway to the black pill. Good job user.

See pic related, along with holding the senate, and flushing out cucked Rs, it's actually looking good.

Attached: Midterm results.jpg (1004x981, 137K)

>Demographics is destiny
Like pic related

Attached: jewsaredyingout.jpg (800x869, 183K)

You've jumped to some conclusions that make continuing this conversation on mobile too difficult.

>Europe still has a chance
Eastern Europe maybe, but Western Europeans are cucked on a genetic level.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/09/27/crossing-the-hajnal-border/
unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
unz.com/jman/predictions-on-the-worldwide-distribution-of-personality/
unz.com/akarlin/where-do-the-weirdos-come-from/
unz.com/pfrost/the-origins-of-northwest-european-guilt/
unz.com/pfrost/origins-of-northwest-european-guilt/
unz.com/pfrost/western-europe-state-formation-and-genetic-pacification-3/

Attached: hajnalmeme.jpg (500x295, 50K)

>and under no circumstances should that be allowed to happen
Why shouldn't "it" be created?

Jesus will save us

Things are always darkest before the dawn. Whitey needs to have his back completely against the wall before he really explodes.

Republicans and libertarians and playable characters need to actually stop caring about decorum and being called names.

We need to be as rabid as the left in many ways.
> FAR more vocal
> Actively ostracizing leftists in family and friends
> Actively supporting closing and deportation of criminals.

And most importantly
> Not falling into the "im not raciss" trap

Dont actually be a racist but its time to rabidly acknowledge REALITY, LOGIC, and some Sense.

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Get back to me later then

t yid

Historically (and today), it is the atheists and the pagans that do the bidding of the jews.

Jews can't survive in Christian nations. They can only survive in atheist and divided multicultural nations.

>Jews can't survive in Christian nations.
Like Poland for 800 years?

Attached: jewishpopulation.jpg (2400x1186, 238K)