Real men have long hair and lack facial hair

If you have a beard, a gay short haircut (shaved heads or really short hair are not gay, I'm talking anything that has a weird shape to it), how am I supposed to distinguish you from a numale npc?
This look is just so... sterile. Grow out your hair, boys. And if you have a neckbeard then I'm afraid you can't be helped. It's best if you can hardly grow facial hair at all.
This is not bait, I'm being serious. I intentionally filter out this look when observing men. You all look like low test domestic outdoors-shunning betas.

Attached: IMG_6239.png (800x600, 35K)

I have a nice jawline, why would I grow a beard?

This literal faggot said the opposite, though. Who knows what women actually want, but who cares?

Attached: longhaired chad.jpg (960x960, 149K)

25 y/o
have long hair
started getting facial hair way later than most
cant really groww a beard yet
don't really care tho

If you aren't a 10/10 Aryan Goddess your opinion on men's looks means absolutely nothing.

If you are a 10/10 Aryan goddess, you are a women and therefore none of your opinions matter anyways. Tits or GTFO if the latter.

ps. also blonde and 5 11
ladies love it

Or maybe the content of your character decides if you are a man and not your outward appeance. Seriously are you a highschool girl?

>I have to use your physical appearance to form my entire perspective of you
Literal NPC thinking. Long hair is a pain in the ass and gets in the way while you're trying to work. I continue to grow bears so long as it pisses off feminists.

Fucking bump

Attached: gallery_kurt-russell-overboard.jpg (480x258, 16K)

i hate having any sort of hair on my face cause im autistic and it scratches me

What should I do if I have nigger-hair?

A boy becomes a man when he has more important shit to do than stand in front of a mirror and be vain.

Great post. Have an upvote. Now take a step back and fuck your own face. Sage.

I have a nice bone structure since Im ibto weighlifting since 16, 30 nao, natty. Going heavy enough to produce more testosterone and my kiddie facial traits changed into the later years. My chin and jawbone are nice but I must cover them with a little of hair, but at the same time I dont dig the look of a man who trims his beard. Looks terribly gay.
I go with "dude i do my squats, eat healthy, shave the head, use plan clothes amd have a little idgaf beard".
It kinda sticks. You see my shoulders and body figure and may think im a beast but my facial traits and beard sends a Brad vibe. I dig it. I want to be the nice guy. Not the slave of pussy guy. The guy who will help you wathever in your pants.
Also squats gives you serious ass and a man standing with right pisture and a strong ass just sends a message.

You're 5'11", blonde, long hair and no facial hair? Sounds like a Dutch girl to me.

kill yourself, plebbit leaf

this, and nobody cares what you think OP.
why the fuck would you not grow a beard?

There are plenty of dudes with long hair and beards that aren't beta cucks.

Look at body type. A good chunk of construction workers that I see have long hair and beards.

Because basedboys have co opted beards ostensibly to distract from their lack of other masculine characteristics.

The only faggots who are against beards can't grow one. Enjoy looking like a female and pretending it's because you don't want to look like a "beta" while ironically looking like one

*Basedboys
(Phonefag; auto corrected)

nobeard reminds me of my native american ancestry when we used to praise the sky got and violently ravage the lone squaw on the grand prairie big buffalo

>not npcs

Everyone can grow a beard. If that's what makes you feel manly then you have to be a huge pussy.

The only people who grow beards are manlets who have to hide the fact that they have no chin/jaw.

This. Motorcyclists, construction workers, and other stereotypically manly people often have beards.

long hair is only for faggy leftits and retarded metal fans

Attached: Friedrich-Engel_(Das_Regime).jpg (1000x1029, 99K)

Not anymore. It's smooth skin turn

Based boy

because grown men shave.

>Long Hair
>Real Man
try again

Attached: Hollands.jpg (222x227, 10K)

Daddy Jow Forums please tell me what haircut is acceptable, I'm not an NPC, I'm not, I'm not!

>Everyone can grow a beard. I

you fucking wish faggot

Who else has long nasty beards and prematurely going bald. Maybe (((them)))

>he thinks his haircut will make him look more manly
lift some weights you lazy cunt

I have long hair but I'm too lazy to shave every day

Imagine being such a faggot that you start giving fashion advice on Jow Forums

Brokeback Mountain screening?

You're wrong about the beard OP, there are other ways we can distinguish people from numales

Attached: Laughing at your 1RM.png (1334x750, 1.84M)

>long hair
how's that virginity going for you?

Exactly! Not only does this look make you look beta, it also is a very Jewish look.

shut your mouth staatsmongool 5'11" is about 180cm which is the average height for a man, 5'7"-5'8" for women kom vechten dan

wit a big dick

Attached: FB_IMG_1541299319783.jpg (1119x960, 85K)

HAPPY plague frens

Attached: 904eb39f6e9536cfc8c205045efe22c6.jpg (750x441, 46K)

The fact that this sub isn't mocking this faggot is disappointing. Yeah bro, all the chicks dig dudes that look like that creepy Styx guy. If you aren't Fabio tier, you look like a rapist with long hair.

Long hair and beard master race here. You cucks are just jealous you don't have my flow or my high test facial hair.

Fuck off you queer ass fashionista. Stop obsessing over the way men look.

Hair is unironically gender neutral, it's just how you use it. Beards are manly though. What matters more is your physique.

Lmao there is absolutely no way you are going to convince me that having long hair isn’t gay. It’s really fucking gay. You’re either a filthy hippie or a pagan larper. Either or, really.

this
Girls like strong dudes in mind and body, that's what's up.
You should'nt look like a weirdo but generally, it doesn't matter as much as your posture and stare. And how well you speak for yourself

>that same fat loser who gets mogged by Jow Forumster men at the gym sporting beards/shaved heads who keeps making this thread every day

WHat's funny is you'll never come up and say anything to their faces. You'll just keep glancing over at them looking ass-basted as they talk to that cute redhead you've been oneitising for months but never had the balls to talk to.

Who else
>Jesus mode

Attached: jeebus.jpg (1651x2200, 838K)

>It's best if you can hardly grow facial hair at all
t. Low T beta trying to justify his existence