Hit a woman in a video game

>hit a woman in a video game
>youtube channel banned

how long until you go to jail for hitting a woman in a video game?

Attached: 1541604378108.jpg (1440x1780, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4-qCAbw8sY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gamers rise up

1984 was a instruction manual.

GET WOKE GO BROKE.
>GET WOKE GO BROKE.
GET WOKE GO BROKE.
>GET WOKE GO BROKE.
GET WOKE GO BROKE.
>GET WOKE GO BROKE.

suppress video game violence eventually you'll get real life violence

idiocracy was not meant to be a documentary

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

the end is nigh

Animal farm something something BLUMPF

Literally can't wait.

>watch a popular twitch streamer kill a woman in rdr2
>he calls her a thot
>chat explodes with LUL
>even the three members of twitch staff go LUL
Is Twitch redpilled?

God forbid you hurt a female NPC. They exist outside of games so hurting one on screen will obviously lead to NPC violence in irl life.

It's almost like Jewtube is shit or something

>Don't hurt female NPCs
>Sexdolls are acts of physical aggression toward women

Roasties need a cataclysmic wake up call.

Fuck YouTube and fuck Google/Alphabet, that bitch should have shot more those faggots.

>Is Twitch redpilled
No, zoomer retard

the chat is, not the platform.

Some missions you have to kill women but they are evil redneck women who don't want to liberate themselves so they deserve it according to YouTube's policy

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 8.27.38 AM.png (1158x626, 145K)

>its cause you killed a womans rights NPC goy

No, guy got banned for calling his friend a faggot. Place is policed as fuck.

>ANY MASCULINITY THAT ISN'T NON-WHITE IS TOXIC
I wanna beat these fuckers' faces in with a hammer so goddamn bad.

>npcs defending npcs
the joke was written so much for us, that it feels dirty to even take it.

Attached: 1541551317364.jpg (1200x3026, 1.14M)

Holy shit I was joking the other day about his channel getting taken down but I didn't think it would actually happen. Youtube is fucking dead.

Attached: 1525190193960.png (561x524, 283K)

Almost explain to him its actually because I'm racist and hate Chinese gatchashit

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

No. Twitch has always let women get off the hook on whoring themselves and not following the rules, then bans men fast.

Deserved it

>jewtube

ahah, time to go report all videogame let's play where someone gets brutally murdered on screen!
pedal to the metal

Bro this is sad. I love Shirrako. He doesn't even have commentary, just does playthroughs. Even though Hillary lost, we're still in her America.

>yongyea
>jim sterling

Jim reported people on Twitter for the NPC meme, and I'm fairly certain Yong is a lefty shitter. I doubt he's gonna get publicity from either of them.

>You strike one of ours, we strike you back

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 49K)

In the UK or EU, he would already be in jail.

Nice meme.
While in the real world, in the US, he was unpersoned.

Imagine being a gamer...

Attached: a8e.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

they both strictly rely on their garbage channel
neither has even half the testicles required to take a stand against this garbage
If you want shit to happen, feel free to report all of sterling's gameplay videos where there's violence in it, push these people to strike the hand that feeds them

Yong has covered some SJW overreactions and policies, but only the safe ones like DICE's lunacy in new Battlefield.

The fuck is wrong with people now that they think pixels or drawings are fucking real? Fucking seriously?

Are you fucking shitting me?

Attached: 1535484769349.png (480x454, 307K)

1984 is not relevant to this.

Motherfucker, he was the channel with all the Dark Souls OSTs uploaded.

Someone do a video of the Eugenics guy with the same fate as NPC feminist. I bet nothing happens.

>PC culture is not a slippery slope

America is a country run by whores. Like, actual, for real whores.

I dont see the problem here. Promoting violence is bad especially against women and black people (This game treats black men like slaves). I hope the entire game gets banned and Rockstar hires an all female dev team like EA did with Mass Effect Andromeda which to most of your lack luster brains is the best mass effect game where everyone is sexually free

So you're implying there is a link between violence and vidya?

>we live in a universe where killing something in a video game is political

What a fucking time. Nintendo just censored their characters in Smash because Game and Watch had an Indian feather and people were calling it racist.

This just goes to show you the power that SJW and leftists have. They can get anything banned and removed just by crying about it. This worse than any religious group that tried to ban shit.

Why is he trying to get Jim Sterling's attention? That fat fuck SJW probably agrees with him being banned.

>we just wanted to play video games

Wake up white man. You have no escape.

It's a fucking video game.
A bunch of lines of code that make a bunch of pixels on screen.
They don't actually exist.
It's not real.
None of it.
What the goddamn fuck is wrong with everyone?
How can people not separate reality from fiction?
What the fuck? Am I being trolled or are we really going downhill this fast? What happened to the days when everyone laughed off Jack Thompson for being a nutcase who can't distinguish fiction from reality?
Seriously what the fuck?

Imagine posting a greasy joker poc

>remove people's means of escapism while also calling them a bigot for literally doing nothing to anyone and not harming anyone
>these same people have literally trained their entire life in war simulators, grand strategy games, and hyperviolence

You're asking for a genocide, aren't you?

If you want to hit women in video games without anyone bitching you must start by hitting women in real life.

censorship imposed by a corporation is still censorship you leaf retard

Attached: 1503853219081.jpg (3264x2448, 620K)

>Breach of the ToS: You have harmed a female NPC
>Closing application

gamers are the most oppressed minority in the world

Attached: 1540865674350.png (1865x1984, 3.95M)

while you were studying for tests, i was training with the blade
while you were chatting with stacy, I was forging my mind into a weapon
and now you come to me and ask for my help in your little "revolution"?
tch... luckily for you my WoW subscription just ran out and I was feeling bored...

>Buy open-world sandbox game
>Do something un-PC in the game
>Game quits
>Message pops up telling you the game has been removed from your account for your actions, no refund

cool, this is definitely the future everyone wanted.

It was actually on one of his Battlefield videos where I started seeing some red flags. He reads "toxic" off some article, then proceeds to use variants of the term 10-15 times throughout the rest of his video.

Attached: donkey.jpg (638x550, 74K)

Attached: OY.jpg (600x737, 68K)

Reminder:

Attached: IMG_0911.jpg (3264x1803, 1.13M)

An inverse link, yes.

Lmao... you for real? Are one of those incels that thinks playing fucking Rainbow Six Siege is somehow preparing them for real life armed conflict?

Holy shit... please tell me you're larping.

Bideo Gaymes

brb going to stream myself playing Ethnic Cleansing on youtube

>forcing social outcasts into society
surely this is a great plan with no flaws

>kill npc
>npcs strike back

Attached: image.png (640x400, 268K)

I'm Plat3 in ranked and I'm pretty sure I can kill a few american soldiers lmao

Attached: 1540820581058.jpg (198x254, 9K)

>Sexdolls are acts of physical aggression toward women
I ripped a dildo in half the other day. Guess I'm physically aggressive against men then.

>Le everyone who plays video games is a reprobate and a cuck
>You're a racist and a bigot evil white boy, we can't let you play VIDEO GAMES to escape your brown school and your brown city

You don't know what you're playing with. I bet you think Jack Thom[son was a crusader.

When the video games can't keep the social outcasts entertained, you'll start seeing stabbing sprees like you've never seen.

You're taking away a means of escapism from people who have nothing to lose in many cases, you stupid faggot. I can't wait for a crazed FPS fan to shoot up people like you because you took away their only means of escaping this fucked up world and driving them into extremism by dehumanizing them.

KEK

this image is a proof of the incoming war

The Colonel Kurtz of our time

>We train young men to drop fire on people, but their commanders won't allow them to write fuck on their aeroplane because it's obscene

He did a little more than just punch a woman. lol

To continue: Hitler was a artist, and a mail courier. He became a politician because of fucked up communists who browbeat and dehumanize his countrymen while attacking them openly in the streets.

The next hitler will probably be an avid Vicky2 player.

loooooooooooool
the vid wasn't even that bad, hardly anything happened
moronic leaf

It's called gallantry. Honour has always been part of the military tradition.

Holy SHIT.

I've been sharing the shit out of this guys videos.

This this was a gake+fay but it's very legit

FUCK YOUTUBE lmao, wtf honestly

>look at those losers with their waifus, what a bunch of virgins ahahahahah
>you hit a woman in a videogame reeeeeeee

How can people not separate reality from fiction?
They probably are the same people that think protesting against trump is like fighting voldemort

>elect trump
>the country becomes more fascists
>popular YouTube channel gets closed down because America is now fascist

Don’t vote trump next elections if you don’t want that to happen

Why stop at pixels? What about all the alternate universe females who are being abused? In fact they have a slightly higher chance of existing over pixel females. 0.000001 > 0

How's canada doing, queerbec?

That's already been proven

lol

Jack thompson was disbarred for this argument. Fuck off.

Pol is too harsh on postmodernism. This is exactly what Debord and Baudrillard warned us about. People have lost the ability to distinguish between symbols and the real thing they represent, and choose the symbolic over the real at every turn.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4-qCAbw8sY

>People have lost the ability to distinguish between symbols and the real thing they represent, and choose the symbolic over the real at every turn.
Scary

That's not even close to what I said.

White knight genocide when?

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

>le video games are for weak cucks
>you're evil racist white boi
>you won't do anything

I think you should look at reality instead of lying to yourself more.

so when are they going to arrest all those hollywood actors for scenes in movies where they hit/kill women?

The dude literally also had videos where he killed the KKK and a racist preacher in brutal ways too, the guy is pretty much the definition of a radical centrist yet it still got taken down for "promoting violence" because a woman got punched.

You're obviously underaged. You couldn't make it more clear. Keep telling yourself that playing video games turns you into a warrior. I hope you get wasted in the next school shooting.

Hopefully this will push him out of that faggotry and a bit more to the right.

You idiot. You meme'd it into reality.

Attached: 20181101_040506.jpg (514x332, 48K)

Dumbass

The riches we seek do not lie under your feet but are high above in the sky