Make No Mistake, the Midterms Were a Democratic Victory and a Rebuke of Trump

It's over bros..

This wave (7 points) was bigger than 2010 (6.8) and 2014 (5.7). They called 2010 a "revolution." This one was bigger.

newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/make-no-mistake-the-midterms-were-a-democratic-victory-and-a-rebuke-of-trump

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-110153_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2162, 791K)

Okay, keep me posted

liberal
COPE

>Holding up her debilitated mushy old lady arm
I bet she smells like a nursing home.

Woww 0.2 points bigger than 2010. MIND BOGGLING.

Nancy Pelosi, Oh No No No No No

Everything I’ve read about the house makes me believe it is a meme win because all they will be able to do with this is interfere and create more rabble.

But if they actually wanted to get things done, they are screwed without senate or SC. In the end, it’s more bad optics for the dems...which means prepare for another year full of false flags!

MAKE NO MISTAKE BTFO IN THE SENATE HOUSE IS USELESS LIKE PELOSI
TRUMP STILL PRESIDENT

There are still 23 races being counted, and the fuckers are gloating already? Seriously?

Attached: Annoyed Pepe.jpg (251x242, 11K)

wtf I love the msm now!

B-but failing #NewYorker #FakeNews can't be trusted. It was a mega-huge victory for Republicans, the president said so

It's now 9 points

All that fucking money and constant shilling only got .2 more?

6.9 and they might lose more seats

Attached: hose.jpg (1322x542, 88K)

they weren't for a few reasons
mainly in that even though the democrats squeaked out a slight win in 1 race of the 3 major races going on, they actually under performed based on the expectations

the pendulum didn't swing back hard to their direction, it settled in the middle, and the MIDDLE is the key there
this showed a rejection of the far left anti-trumpers and it was the moderates looking to make deals that got into office in most cases

an example being, the ones that voted against brett for the supreme court not only didn't get in but in most cases got blown the fuck into next week
meanwhile the one that did vote for him won reelection and even then only by a narrow margin

We still own the Senate and judicial and executive so gonfuck yourselves guns forever.

>tfw when a leaf is more educated than the American "muh dem win" crowd

We are actually pretty redpilled when it comes to interference tactics in parliament. The circus has been going on for longer for us in the House of Commons (although with less false flags and paki spies).

Make no mistake, it was a referendum on white men. Any white man that ran against a woman or person of color is being called a disgrace.

Attached: 92D60F50-BB7E-42C3-B856-5903EB5BDA02.png (750x1334, 2.93M)

Attached: 1541602354932.jpg (1182x1194, 195K)

It's looking to go up to 32-ish

Fuck you

Lolno

Attached: 990BDFFA-9CD5-4097-BAE6-62D9DBD9F6C3.jpg (1014x1024, 108K)

How can anyone play up a

They couldn’t take the Senate. It’s over for Dems. GOP will come out swinging 2020.

see