Is there anyway we can meme Massachusetts in to becoming red...

Is there anyway we can meme Massachusetts in to becoming red? It literally fucking disgusts me that all the ma fags around me voted for this fucking cunt once again. Is everyone here literally fucking braindead. Smart enough to to keep our republican governor but literally can't go red for anything else. This state is so ass backwards it boggles my mind. The Indian is gonna run for president and when she does she won't give a shit about the state and hardly anybody else had the bright mind to think the same. I fucking hate this place please help me and the rest of us turn the shithole red pol I beg of you.

Attached: bnclph.png (1204x486, 125K)

Bump also dem numbers aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Really no help pol? Thanks for nothing I guess

Dumb bitch warren has done nothing in the 5 years she was in senate

Thank the Lord Christine Hallquist lost.
Fucking tranny of shit.

What happened to Dr. Shiva, the real Indian guy who was trolling Fauxahontas regularly?

He went independent

Let me guess: You "work a trade".

Western MA should be red. It's all rural, farms and nice people except for a couple of fucked schools. Why isn't it red?

He was based but he ran as an independent which guaranteed his loss. I know he got assaulted several times by warren supporters as well

Yes I do actually

I live near boston and everyone I know is left leaning or super left and hate trump and repubs with a passion. I have been trying for years now to sway that opinion, but it's all drumpf, muh taxes should go to minorities, and repubs are wacist

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 7K)

Because of Springfield

yeah lol desu OP the opponents mustb e pretty fucking inactive for her to win lmao

and by inactive i read in the news a republican beat some fag democrat even though they (the republican) died 2 weeks ago

Even a lot of lefties if talked to around here iv been able to trip in to being racist against niggers and hating immigrants but for whatever reason they are all still diehard anti trumpers. I'll never understand their absolute shit logic

Mass is interesting because it’s a pretty conservative place, governor for example and many laws about smoking and stuff.

Yet it’s historically democratic. It’s like they want to be conservative but love the Democrats so just go with them.

I don’t think you can fix it though. The Irish/Italian/ Anglo the made up Boston is now basically brown toilet people.

Lost cause

I voted for Diehl. Warren is a lying cunt

Sadly this

Attached: 1537596419544m.jpg (502x1024, 47K)

me too. i thought warren would have lower %, im kind of shocked how much she beat diehl. especially after the indian thing.
i dont know a single person in MA that likes her, i think they just see "Dem" next to her name and do that.

ma doesn't care about the Indian meme thing. they vote on policy

My state is the perfect example of why immigration is bad and how it changes voting demographics. This state was once a republican stronghold.

also the "Republican" governor is a Democrat who likes taxes slightly less than the dem. only reason Baker is a Republican is because two Democrats couldn't run. Baker is anti-trump, socially liberal. would be a left wing dem in any other state

Which state?

Except you’re wrong. He’s continually sided against pot and delayed the shit out of it, along with standing with a lot of other conservative governors against the Syrian immigrants being shoveled down our throats without proper vetting. He isn’t anti-trump either, just anti-bullshit.

I’m seriously done with you fucking newfags that came with Trump. All retards the lot of you, it’s very telling who here was originally from /new/ and who came with Trump

Massachusetts.

He pulled about 3% which is pretty good for independent meme candidate

You're fakkin wicked retahded

Hoping Mass becomes red is like trying to make California vote Republican...it aint ever happening in our lifetime. These people are brainwashed moonbats through and through.

They think democrats will erase their loans, literally.

Springfield/Holyoke are spic nigger slums, plus Northampton and Amherst college towns are all ultra moonbats.

No, Faggy2shits is a degenerate haven for gays, commies, homeless, and illiegal aliens.

Attached: 8m5oyfgb5uv11.jpg (840x473, 49K)

The brainwashing in this state becomes overwhelming as early as kindergarten, literally. I was a student teacher at a kindergarten and the teacher was encouraging the kids to write letters to Trump telling him how everyone should love each other, and how it's okay to like anything regardless of if it's for boys or for girls. It only gets worse over time up until college, where you're told to vote blue in every single class for months leading up to election. I fucking hate it here and can't wait to finally move out come next year.