What can we do to implement voter ID laws in all states?

What can we do to implement voter ID laws in all states?

Attached: voter ID stonetoss.jpg (1000x1000, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1707&v=aUN1I5skKZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NC just voted in favor for voter ID via constitutional ammendment

Unseat the party that benefits from it, that's currently in power, in the hopes that the other party that's proven themselves 99% impotent on these issues will come through this 1% of the time.

That's great, but what about in states like mine (California) and other states that might turn blue next time (Texas and Florida).

>movies
Not a right
>DMV and driving
Not a right
>TSA and getting on a plane
Not a right
>Voting
A fundamental right

>GOP news
No thanks.

epic twitter argument vro

You can actually vote when you're illegal?

That is more cucked than Sweden and France combined lol.

You give your ID at the movies?

Is that on Penis Inspection Day or any normal day they also ask?

>Nog at the DMV
Accurate.

Attached: 1518200383350.jpg (487x318, 20K)

Attached: 1541539150072.png (1010x978, 227K)

Pay attention to the picture. It is on the Rated R ones - They probably ask people that look super young to show their ID.

If the state wants the law they have to provide the IDs for free. Voting is a right, not a privilege like driving. Charge for that ID? You're guaranteed to get shut down since the Keegan argument will be poll tax.

Yea, you can.

Even better, they even have ballots in 5 languages. So much for assimilation.

Here's your (you)

Nothing now.
A national voter ID bill would have to originate in the house.
Trump can try to seal the border with A is, but with open-borders democrats in control of border districts we are pretty screwed.
Elections will get steadily more left leaning until it is mathematically impossible for republicans to win with their current strategy.
They will be forced to try to appeal to minorities to steal votes from dems, and that will be an uphill battle.
This is all assuming the dems even let us campaign in good faith because they control the internet and media.
Nah guys, america is dead.

Just like guns. So why do I have to show ID for a gun?

Attached: 1535058013140.jpg (1300x1017, 90K)

PA here I had to show my id to vote yesterday

Even the poorest African shithole you need an ID to vote, wtf is wrong with you burgers?

>A fundamental right

So we don't want ineligible people to vote because that would dilute the right of eligible voters.

ID are used in places where it's not even a fundamental rights, as you correctly point out, therefore in places where a fundamental right there must be IDs.

Also: Illegal voting is not a fundamental right.

Also: Cunt detected

Attached: 1541329754238.jpg (955x1376, 864K)

The Jews you were falsely accused of exterminating came to the US and did a number on our country.

So in other words, "You failed to exterminate the Jews."

Make it so everyone can get one easily without having to pay an unreasonable sum of money or wait in line somewhere for hours

I'm not against the idea of voter ID in principle, but they're overwhelmingly used to stop people from being able to vote

Can I really vote in your country?

So is, or even more so, freedom of movement and however you cannot exercise it without an ID.

>white people are losing demographics and we won't be able to appeal to minorities
You're complaining about this when it's exactly what you conservatives wanted
Should have thought harder about it when you tried to make black people and mexicans look scary

Boom roasted. Crickets. Outsmarted him, user.

Why do I have to show ID to buy a gun then?

Attached: 1509927324705.jpg (544x756, 90K)

Too slow. See

This

70% of people will live in cities around 2050.
Balkanization is already happening and the "fake voters" voters are even an issue then.

>A fundamental right
yes, but easy to fraud to hell and back you retard.

>fundamental right
And the ID purpose is to demostrate you have that right, cause i'm pretty sure american citizens have the right to vote in american elections

In many states voter fraud is a felony that carries multiple years of prison time.

Also when states certify elections they can tell whether someone voted more than once and can trace that fraud back to the source.

Voter fraud in the US is very rare.

When you admit voter I'd laws are just systems of comiance to fuse franchise voters. Then try to solve the disenfranchisement that is inherent in the law.

Sure, why not

Look at that word salad which has no meaning.

I am SO happy right now!

You identify yourself when you register to vote

ones a constitutional right the the others are useless bureaucracy

>black guy at the DMV
almost accurate, but it has to be an incredibly rude and lazy black woman

Rights ought to be reserved for citizens.

The TSA guy should be black too.

there was a video last night of poll workers allowing daca non-citizens to vote. stfu with your damage control kike, everyone knows dems are dirty as shit and their real numbers are 1/3rd to 1/2 what the tv says....can just start killing each other already? i say give them fags all 3 branches and every seat at every level, let them write whatever laws they want, then we kill all of them to show them that ink don't dry and gods don't deal

Attached: maxpayin.png (1000x1000, 86K)

Wow!

Attached: Jamisonchelsea.jpg (1059x989, 456K)

>duty
TSA are the fake police at airports you dunce.

I'll agree to mandatory voter ID laws when you agree to:
- Free voter ID, on demand and applicable throughout the country
- Same-day voter registration

These are all reasonable ways of making voting easier while safeguarding the franchise.

nah, that would result in more non whites voting, miss me with that shit lol

Why is having your license so difficult? Why does a new system need to be made simply because others don’t follow the older one?

Yes, I live in NC and voted red.

this blows your argument out of the water.

Attached: 1481696686270.jpg (525x589, 76K)

I'm missing what you're trying to say here

Florida already has strict voter Id laws retard.

:^U

>Why is having your license so difficult?
Because they cost hundreds of dollars to obtain, and many people don't need a licence?
>Why does a new system need to be made simply because others don’t follow the older one?
Systems for issuing the cards already exist and could be modified to issue free voter IDs with no major additional cost.
This is literally what I'm arguing for.
At least you're being honest. even still kys

This might just be for Illinois, but we have same day registration (which requires two fors of ID) AND you get a free card when you register to vote. While the card is not fool proof as its just a piece of paper with no picture, requiring at least that to be presented is near impossible to refute.

Leaf, go back to whatever maple tree you came from.

Attached: fixed.png (1000x1000, 650K)

really? I never flew to the USA. Good to know. Well, actually I don't care but thanks for pointing it out.

Make me
I think that you should be allowed to vote if you provide sufficient evidence that you're an American citizen (birth certificate, passport) and reside in the place you're voting in (bank statement, rental agreement)

No stupid humps to jump through like registering days in advance. Here in Canada you can register to vote with your tax forms.

>Same-day voter registration
No. The whole point is to prevent voter fraud. If you can't be fucked to fill out a form to confirm your ID and thus your eligibility to vote, you are not engaged politically at all, are you?

The free bit won't be free, either, will it? The administration costs in a "free" system will be bourne by the tax payers.

How about:
- Taxpayer voter ID, on demand and applicable throughout the country
- Guaranteed 21 day processing of all applications
- Proof of having paid taxes in the past 12 months essential for registration
'Cos basically, at our level of politics we are essentially expressing an opinion as to where best to spend tax money. People who are untaxed should not have any sort of input into that whatsoever. That goes for rich folks who expatriate themselves to dodge tax as well as lazy low iq scum and students in general. Students aren't real grown ups yet, they are still training, ergo their status should be the same as children anyway.

Attached: 1541418561202.jpg (286x327, 17K)

They don't make it hard to register here either. I took my girlfriend to the polls with me yesterday to vote for her first time (I've been feeding her redpills for a while and she beginning to digest them). All you need is bring exactly what you said, proof of residency (driver's license/ state ID) and a second form of ID with your name on it (social security card). The problem is after you've registered, all they ask for is your name. That's it. They just believe you are who you say you are, hence why dead people are still voting somehow.

my licence cost me 20 bucks

Attached: 1541566324312.jpg (1041x758, 145K)

>What can we do to implement voter ID laws in all states?

stop being cucks, and act against this blatant cuckoldry when you had all branches of the government?

whelp...

all of that money and time spent making those cards when their votes dont even matter lol

wtf am i looking at

you’re a fucking idiot if you’d do anything to make it easier for more non whites to vote

do you WANT western society to be destroyed?

Then you're lucky. A lot of states require long waiting times on work days and high ID prices that together can cost someone hundreds of dollars to get an ID.

But you don't care, so I'm probably wasting my time.

Show that voter ID laws are necessary in the first place. There hasn't been any major instance of voter fraud ever occurring at a level to sway any election. Even a Conservative think tank like Heritage has only been able to scrape together a little over 1,100 confirmed cases of voter fraud. This isn't a number that warrants sweeping legislation that effects millions of people, and can be used to suppress votes, as was the case with North Carolina's voter ID law that was struck down last year.

If you are adding barriers between a person and one of their rights as an American they better be justified.

Attached: 1516521921918.png (950x900, 305K)

fucking based.

so i guess big government is the problem as this guys vid explains
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1707&v=aUN1I5skKZs
and now you know never to vote democrat

In my shithole the taxation agency determines if you're an eligible voter, no need to register.
Then you have to show ID to vote.
You have to show IDs to get things from the post office and plenty of other places.

Imagine how inept someone must be if getting an ID is a barrier. Like how could they even work a mcjob if they cant take a goddamn bus to the dmv once every three years

Took me a minute, but I still kek'd.

will they protect you from felons voting?

Can you even get a job without ID? Don't you have to show them your social security number or something?

You don't need to show ID to a shoot a gun or even buy a gun.
The gun community would shit itself in a rage if you proposed they did or if you proposed a public gun registry like you have with the voter registry.

loss

Only SSN is required and it is completely free and never expires.
The valid ID to vote requires a picture and valid address on it and must not be expired and is not free.

>fundamental right
>america takes this right away from criminals
Lol, try to be consistent next time.

>What can we do to implement voter ID laws in all states?
Convince niggers that people are stealing their identities to vote Republican.

maybe put up some legislation when you control all 3 branches of government instead of sitting on your ass for 2 years

>voter ID laws
This is misleading. The GOP voter laws prohibit EVERY GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID except for 3, and the only way to get those other 3 (passport, StateDL/ID, Military) is to provide extraordinary proof, proof that the oldest Americans may not have.

Ronald Reagan, if he were alive today, could not vote because of strict GOP requirements. Most states already require some form of photo ID to vote and match your signature to a digital record.

I dont get how america can be so backwards.

If they dont check your ID when you go voting, then how is voting multiple times by going to another voting location prevented?

It's called you have a designated voting place and when you arrive they check if you're on the list and cross you out.
Never voted in your life, have you?

Voting is not a fundimental right. We can restrict it for any reason thats not related to age(18 and over), sex, or race. Read your constitution pleb.

Your future

There is no way to show voter ID fraud unless you catch it in the act. Give me one possible way to do this without first enacting voter ID laws and comparing the votes.

wait wtf, do they really not ask for ID for voting?
can I go and vote in the US?

First I find out that burgers are not asked for ID to vote, so crazy dems just bus people around to vote multiple times.
Then I find out that anyone born within US borders is automatically a citizen, and thots from all around the world go for "tourism" trips into the US in their late term.
Are burgers a little bit retarded? How does your system even manage to keep working under such insane batchit stupid laws?

Attached: 1533588254183.jpg (500x367, 50K)

>You don't need to show ID to a shoot a gun or even buy a gun.
Yes the fuck you sure as shit do. Everytime I go to the range they make me show them my ID to prove I'm 21. When I went to purchase my gun I had to show my ID to prove it was my permit and for them to start the background check.

> everytime I go to the range
kys citycuck

Not from the city nor have I ever lived there. I'm just not out rural enough for there to be allowances for firing on your property.

i had to show my ID in delaware

also side bar, does it make me racist that i really enjoy the first few rounds of survival on modern warfare 3, because its a bunch of stupid nogs and i love killing them :)

build a time machine

Theoretically you can go into California, point to any name on the list and say that’s you. You could also drive to another polling station and do the same thing. Vote early and vote often. The Democrat way.

The laws are designed to do exactly what they're doing - replace white people. You should know by now that the government of America is ethnically and spiritually Jewish and has been for quite some time.

There are many methods of checking if a vote is legitimate, checking if the voter hasn't voted in multiple locations for the same election, check if the name and address being given belongs to somebody who is still alive, some states don't allow felons to vote, if they are a felon they shouldn't even be able to register.

There isn't any proof that voter fraud occurs at any major level. If you can provide the evidence to show that it is happening then I would be free to change my position and support voter ID laws. Until then our current system appears to be working fine.

make issuing id free and painless regardless of socioeconomic status to actual citizens instead of needing to go through a billion hoops and visit the dmv for the most common one. that way the primary argument against it, that it's just a new age voter tax, vanishes

It costs 30 in florida and if you declare it stolen they give you one for free. Fuck out of our affairs leaf.