I spotted one of you :)

>walk in to my class this morning (study Chemistry at university)
>everybody talking about the USA midterms and multiple people sad that Beto didn't get elected
>that creepy guy that sits in the corner alone, talking to no one, somehow says something
>cheap supermarket jeans, glasses, looks like he lifts in that way Jow Forums tells shy guya to lift (hugs legs and ass, skinny arms) (yeah, us girls know, we can tell, everybody goes to the gym these days)
>he can't even smoothly join a conversation, he almost had to announce his views to the class during a lull in the conversation
>"I-I think it's good that the Re-re-republicans kept the se-senate I prefer judges that, that follow the constitution."
>class is silent and then kind of goes back to conversing with each other, nobody talks to him
>only person that response was my class crush (we've hooked up at a few parties), this hench rugby player who said "Wow, [creepy guy], you know more about American politics than I know about British!"
>almost felt like telling him that the constitution is a living document and originalism / textualism is simplistic, but I knew a constitutional debate in a chemistry tutorial would seem so random, so I said nothing
>we all laugh about him later at lunch and the emoloyer-student networking event (everyone but him showed up, he's probably one of those creeps who think he can get a job just with good grades)

Attached: D1061_103_405_1200.jpg (1200x834, 155K)

I'm going to sage this, but user, listen to me, you're beginning to see through the lies of this place. You need to get out, leave while there is still time, please, save yourself user. You don't like being here, you know there is something better you could be doing, muster all your strength, courage, righteousness!

What a nothing boring story

Fuck you for making me read this shit

Attached: 1540060675442.jpg (1600x1200, 227K)

What the fuck is with Europeans and talking about American politics, don't you think it's kinda strange?

Open Bob bitch lasagna

You forgot to say that everyone clapped

>Beepboopbeep orange man bad

Attached: 1541521317197.jpg (500x1214, 101K)

This is why you're a subject and I'm a citizen

fpbp

leave, but show your fucking tits first u roastie whore

It's fun, like watching a boxing match except with more autistic screeching.
That and it effects us as America is still the worlds biggest power.

>us girls
Tits or GTFO.
With media being filled to the brim with niggers and women, American politics and Lefties chimping out is the biggest entertainment there is.

>enter Chemistry class at University and take my seat near the back so I can work on homework and shit post on Jow Forums
>See post on fit about Reg Park 5x5 programming
>been making mad gains and up to 3pl squats
>hear airheads, who are failing class, talk about politics
>"We like totatly won the House last night, that's like a big deal. OMG like holy shit Orowitchs is the youngest female Congress women ever!"
>"Republicans still have the the senate though, so we're all good. With the Senate and the SCOTUS they'll still have control of any real policy making decisions, and when Ginsburg kicks the bucket the Senate won't have any resistance to replacing her with another GOP pick."
>"YEH MATE, FAK YA KNOW THE FAKIN SHOIUTE OUTTA YA POLITIKS DONCHA?"
>"yeah..."
>go back to doing calc homework
>Get an email from Genentech about a Lab Assistance spot that just opened up
>See the thots in the quad at lunch all on their cell phones, cackling like a bunch of seaguls. Think to myself that it is so strange that they come uni, take the classes, but will just marry some dude and never apply anything that they learn. Such a waste.

probably some kind of LARP, but why the fuck would you spend all that time writing this? are you ok?

Well damn

You brits are such fucking cowards. Here's your dumb story in a greentext.
>in class and talking politics
>have a high social standing
>someone enters with a lower standing
>gives his opinion on a subject and I disagree
>don't say anything in order to avoid a conflict
>later laugh about it in my social group in secret
>how pathetic is that guy, am I right?

Yeah constitution is living document so all jews should be constitutionally gassed by British chemistry students.

Show tits and feet

>pat can I get things that never fucking happened for 500?

Attached: C43ACC3A-5D78-46E6-926F-17C5B2CA5A5A.gif (284x264, 69K)

>cheap supermarket jeans
>making fun of someone b/c of their pants

Attached: 1527281111598.png (240x232, 51K)

you're a dirty whore and i hope you die from AIDS.

Attached: grids-chan.jpg (1048x1487, 151K)

>And then everyone clapped.
What the hell with these shitty liberal LARPs?

WOMEN
CAN
NOT
DEVELOP
MENTALLY
PAST

>>walk in to my class this morning (study Chemistry at university)
>>everybody talking about the USA midterms and multiple people sad that Beto didn't get elected
>>that creepy guy that sits in the corner alone, talking to no one, somehow says something
>>cheap supermarket jeans, glasses, looks like he lifts in that way Jow Forums tells shy guya to lift (hugs legs and ass, skinny arms) (yeah, us girls know, we can tell, everybody goes to the gym these days)
>>he can't even smoothly join a conversation, he almost had to announce his views to the class during a lull in the conversation
>>"I-I think it's good that the Re-re-republicans kept the se-senate I prefer judges that, that follow the constitution."
>>class is silent and then kind of goes back to conversing with each other, nobody talks to him
>>only person that response was my class crush (we've hooked up at a few parties), this hench rugby player who said "Wow, [creepy guy], you know more about American politics than I know about British!"
>>almost felt like telling him that the constitution is a living document and originalism / textualism is simplistic, but I knew a constitutional debate in a chemistry tutorial would seem so random, so I said nothing
>>we all laugh about him later at lunch and the emoloyer-student networking event (everyone but him showed up, he's probably one of those creeps who think he can get a job just with good grades)
I'm gonna have to file this under shit that never happened.

Attached: Weird Science GTFO.jpg (853x407, 212K)

>be me
> in class talking about last nights election
>girl says she's happy dems took the house
> I turn around and say shut the fuck up white pride world wide

Crazy

Have you done your salat today, paki?

>”””living””” document
>The 2nd amendment says you can’t take away people’s firearms and we don’t have enough votes to repeal it? Just (((reinterpret))) it.

Also this. Your story is pretty pathetic and cowardly.

Attached: 3BDB6FA7-3A4C-4438-AC58-2503922B343E.jpg (591x590, 93K)

>Think to myself that it is so strange that they come uni, take the classes, but will just marry some dude and never apply anything that they learn. Such a waste.
the irony behind this is that no woman would ever read this and internalize it despite it being objectively true

>15
TWELLLLLLLVE!!!!!

Attached: gettyimages-526758475.png (1100x729, 587K)

Ahahaha, are you seriously implying the way you dress doesn't inform everyone about who you are? Are you one of the dumb cunts that lives in a society that communicates through thousands of visual and social cues but somehow thinks your clothing shouldn't matter? If you look bad, at best, you're quite lacking in self-awareness and/or loathe yourself - neither of which is good.

K

Based.

>all these anons taking the B8
Whew Lad

You brits are such fucking cowards. Here's your dumb story in a greentext.
> Come home
> Find boyfriend fucking my bestie
> He shows me that he actually DOES have a license for that
> Go to front room, I see her umbrella, break it
> Now I hope it rains
> Arrested because I don't have umbrella breaking license.

Npcs laugh at the person saying something correct.
...wow. orange man bad

pls be my ai gf

typical frenchmen, no wonder your women prefer Ahmed and Obongo.

WHO GIVES A SHIT

I'M NOT A FUCKING SALESMAN THAT NEEDS TO SELL SOME SHIT TO SOMEONE

WHO CARES IF THEY DON'T LIKE HOW I LOOK

Attached: nate silver.png (794x502, 885K)

Kys kike

Attached: 7689.jpg (921x826, 216K)

>bong flag
>talking about us politics
>I’m a girl tee hee
How’s it going, rabbi?
Oy vey

Attached: 460FA674-6920-4827-86D7-0B96228B62C8.png (346x294, 163K)

This is why women need the rope.

Here we don't really celebrate elitism like europoors. Alot of our richest people dress like slobs and no one cares.

fking slut making fun of his looks

Most people care, that's the point of clothing, how you're perceived socially. I'm sorry you don't like it, and I know it is unfair, but looking/speaking/smelling/dressing like shit will get you treated like shit - by no means is it restricted to women, there's a reason why you're supposed to dress well for job interviews. I somehow doubt you don't realize it already.

Something something fucking abbos.

>Everybody lifts in Britain
That's how I know this post is BS, Brits are so fucking lazy

Giggled a little
Trying too hard shill. Enjoy your stay.

This did not happen, I can tell because at no point everyone got up and started clapping.

You sound like an NPC who lives in NPC land.

>Flag checks out.

not bad

Attached: artistic bait.png (2500x1645, 148K)

instant pasta but the good pasta...I will be spamming this an robot and /b/ later in the months

Most people are fucking troglodytes

Who gives a shit
Other fucking troglodytes?

Sorry fucko.
I refuse to be part of your gay system.

Attached: 1541421050215.jpg (2136x1424, 983K)

>Alot of our richest people dress like slobs and no one cares.
Yes, because they're already in the elite, dumbass. They don't need to show their status to their peers, they have achieved tangible and apparent success. Hell, you could even argue that they define what success is through the way they lead their life. We had to wait for Silicon Valley to be a thing for hoodies to be acceptable clothing for CEOs, they decide the norms, the rest of us follow, that's the way our current culture works. For the average joe, giving a good impression is crucial socially and professionally, and clothing is one of many factors.

Sure, it is dumb, I agree, just don't act surprised or outraged when people are mocked for their clothing like you just found out about it. Acting surprised or fussy when you're told how basic shit had always worked around you isn't a sign of intelligence or maturity.

>tfw server I play on is all social autists that sperg out trying to hold a conversation
>tfw it doesn't even bother me except I can tell they're uncomfortable and just keep making it worse trying to "recover" which makes me feel bad for them because they eventually stop trying

Attached: HABEEB_IT.jpg (512x407, 67K)

>being such an unskilled faggot your looks matter

Honestly nobody in STEM really cares that much, aside from sales or AC/sdm roles everyone else looks like hobos in disheveled business attire.

Talent greatly outweighs appearance hence women are under %1 of engineering roles.

I'm not going to read this as TL;DR but I understand that by replying I keep it's probable bullshit alive for just a little bit longer. Long enough that my replying will subject other Anons to what it probably says.
>Inb4 nice blog post
Also
>I'm sorry
To those Anons that might read this
>Kys
To the (unlikely roasty) faggot that wrote this

>People are still going to uni at 12k a year.

Hahahaha top fucking kek. I was the last year of 1k a year and still think I got ripped off.

Also spoilers, after your first job no one gives a fuck if you have a first or a 2.2.

Holy shit you're so edgy.

Fuck you roasty cunt.

Cucked group mentality. People who care about how they dress (past normal clean clothes) try way too hard. If you focus alot on how you dress I take it you have little else to offer. Kind of like a woman in tight jeans and no bra beneath her top. "I'm not very interesting, but here's my tits, ass and thighs."

Did I say once that skill doesn't matter you dumb fuck? My point is that regardless of everything else, given two individuals of equal skill, general appearance and social awareness will be used to place one above the other. Yes, including in STEM: nobody wants to work with ugly, badly dressed weirdos if they can help it.

>1 post by this ID
>all the NPC replies to this bait ITT
and these NPCs think they aren't NPCs LMAO
I'll bump this thread just to spite the NPCs

>class crush
>hooked up at a few parties
>a few parties
The state of you.

>1 post by this ID

Jesus what an awful larp. Why waste your time with this? Your life has no value, seriously.

brit flag lol you sold out your country to islam and the future of your children lolol

>Cucked group mentality.
Are you seriously implying that group dynamics don't matter in society? I'm sorry you wish the rules were different, but status was always important and only got more important as time passed on.

>People who care about how they dress (past normal clean clothes) try way too hard.
You should try as much as you need to in order to accomplish your goals, I'm not saying everyone should shop at luxury stores, just that clothing matters.

tits or gtfo

Attached: titsorgtfo.png (1254x261, 102K)

>flag
>this happened

Attached: mcgregor come on.jpg (744x752, 42K)

>femanon here
>no tits no timestamp
Opinion discarded.

To be fair a lot of people go to the gym, but don't actually do any work. I see men just taking selfies, while lifting up a dumbbell, or taking a picture in the mirror while sat on gym equipment, and flirting with older women.

kys loser.

You sound like a worthless faggot.

I didn't know college students in the UK openly discussed the senate race in Texas.

Attached: 1527863469738.jpg (917x1024, 198K)

You created this globalist reach mess. You could forbid the US media to report to other countries. You could forbid the media even to talk to other countries about local elections. You could give, like Japan does, the foreign media some central positions and news, and that would it be. No French reporters on presidential election tours.
You made this a global spectacle, now accept the stink of globalism.

boring as shit
stfu and kys
because you're fucking retarded

That explains why your women flock to refugee camps to sleep with deranged poo covered hobos. So your entire argument trips over itself, because marxism has objectively defaced your entire argument top to bottom. You are dumb as shit, end of discussion.

Remember to sage in all fields newfags. Women are the niggers of gender

>Are you seriously implying that group dynamics don't matter in society?
No most definitely not.
Being "dressed" as a respectable person and maybe getting a haircut every now and then, I take that for granted.
I'm talking about those that care enough to actually comment on or make fun of other people styles or choice of clothing. It shines of your own insecurities and is quite cringeworthy.

Uninspired larp

Kys faggot

neck yourself kike mongrel