>Pres Trump MAGA Rally in Fort Wayne IN 11/5/18
youtu.be/AEpsxjLETkQ
>Pres Trump speaks before MAGA rally in IN 11/5/18
youtu.be/64RD5QO-b8s
>God Bless The USA 11/4/18
youtu.be/1EDLr3ezNQM

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1541559597285.gif (480x270, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGKPyv4hN7Y
ballotpedia.org/2018_election_analysis:_State_government_trifectas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do we have an analysis of the House seats lost as a function of candidates supporting Trump?

first for miku

Attached: miku flare.gif (500x300, 173K)

Explain this. Does Senator Spacefag really think a recount will turn up enough ballots to move the race 34,537 votes in his favor?

Attached: 1540523867246.png (628x339, 337K)

impeachment soon drumpfkins

Attached: 1523547307006.png (676x565, 99K)

I'm so sad bros. I can't even pretend that I'm not. I want it all. The senate. The house. I wanted the greatest political victory in U.S history.
Something no pundit or kike had ever seen. I wanted this country be saved. To be great again. I wanted everything to be in our favor. Instead we got a luke warm piss drizzle.
Most of all though, I wanted leftists in the cold ass streets of this country crying, fighting and getting shot in the dick by riot gas canisters.
It's all so disappointing and tiresome.

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 273K)

LOL, TYT BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=mGKPyv4hN7Y

Attached: cruz.jpg (419x480, 81K)

Reminder:
"Trump will never...
>run
>win New Hampshire
>release his financials
>breach 25%
>win SC
>breach 50%
>reach 1237
>be the nominee
>predict BREXIT
>unify the majority of the GOP
>beat Clinton in swing states
>reach 270
>bring back manufacturing jobs
>be POTUS
>gut Obamacare
>block the Trans-Pacific Partnership
>stop immigration from the Middle East
>start the bidding process for the wall
>take action against sanctuary cities
>get his supreme court nominee confirmed
>deport illegal aliens
>deport DACA recipients
>get Democrats to agree to use Obama budget to pay for the wall
>get his healthcare bill past the House
>get his full Cabinet in office
>abolish Common Core
>renegotiate our trade deals
>get two Supreme Court picks before the midterms
>force a whore to pay HIM for sex
>come out as a Nationalist
>revive the dead accompanied by Amazing Grace
>win the Senate in midterms
------------------
You are here
------------------
>repeal Birthright Citizenship
>repeal Obamacare
>get a healthcare bill past the Senate
>finish the wall
>appoint a 3rd Supreme Court justice
>survive the first 4 years
>win a second term
>win the House in midterms
>abolish the IRS
>abolish the Fed
>appoint a 4th Supreme Court Justice
>reverse the 1965 Immigration Act
>repeal the NFA
>MAGA
>MEGA
>be considered the greatest American president
>colonize Mars
>colonize the Milky Way
>deport the xeno scum
>build a space wall

Attached: 1540524256602.jpg (620x521, 265K)

the scott/nelson recount lawsuits are going to get ugly down here. fucking broward and palm beach, man.

Attached: 1504566848086.jpg (399x464, 52K)

100K uncounted, 100% Nelson ballots will be discovered "lost" in a cupboard in Miami.

doubtful by looking at the governor numbers it makes it even less likely that THAT many people voted split ticket

>blackpillers Trying to blackpill me

Attached: 7771C3DD-FEE0-4268-B18C-7C68F06B3542.jpg (850x755, 192K)

I’m lonely. I haven’t even been touched by a woman in 2.5 years.

>whoopty fucking doo: the twatter

ok? you can keep focusing on her and we will just win more elections.

lmao

>Trump cannot go into 2020 empty-handed. He needs achievements of some kind.
>What even is a roaring economy
Seriously, fuck off maplenigger.

Attached: tfw you're A FUCKING LEAF.jpg (500x486, 48K)

> BLUE TRICKLE

Attached: giphy1.gif (480x374, 3.37M)

Its Florida so yeah

I feel ya bro, but it really could have been a lot worse.

Attached: 1457917024579.jpg (2037x1440, 1017K)

>"Broward County lost pendrives found with the votes, they were stuck on DWS asshole"

Stupid, if they want to play that game lolbertarians took way more seats from Rs.

kek thanks for posting

good thing we run supreme court.

kek that must be his angle. It would take something amazing for a recount to change shit.

I'm honestly kind of scared that the senators that campaigned on being pro Trump are gonna dump Trump now, they got what they wanted, another term, now they really don't need him until next general election, they're gonna go back to being RINOs and getting nothing done, that's what they did even when they had the house

I think many of the seats dems captured were in new jersey and pennsylvania, and flipped anfew open seats, the reps otherwise held on despite a blue wave

We should encourage more Green candidates to run for office. Green voices deserve to be heard.

Threads are going so fast today no one will see me file articles of impeachment

Okay now that the writing is on the wall for the Trump agenda who do we pick for 2020?

Attached: GTY_john_kasich_jt_150517_12x5_992.jpg (992x415, 39K)

>100K uncounted, 100% Nelson ballots will be discovered "lost" in a cupboard in Miami.
It was Palm Beach

Heh try 23 years and going strong.

Attached: nice_post_man.jpg (1000x800, 68K)

Reminder: Obongo lost twice as many seats in the House in 2010 than Trump did.

Attached: 1525391383172.png (1100x900, 373K)

So how do you people feel knowing that florida is now a blue state due to the proposition which makes it legal for felons to vote?

Connecticut lost a 25k lead after they found some "wet ballots".

slay queen

look at TX
Abbott won by a ton more than Cruz

Reminder that this piece of shit is solely responsible for losing the house

If he had passed funding for the wall and infrastructure bill, GOP would have won

Attached: 220px-Speaker_Paul_Ryan_official_photo_%28cropped_2%29.jpg (220x259, 12K)

iktf
>mfw

Attached: smug covfefe.png (900x900, 332K)

DeSantis can challenge it

COLINS AND MURKOWSKI DONT MATTER ANYMORE

MORE RIGHT WING JUDGES TO COME

overall this is a net improvement of positioning for Trump, a weakly held house would have been just as bad as a dem controlled house.

Attached: 1540872823236.jpg (600x600, 72K)

purple puddle

How have state legislatures held up?

Attached: 1478998262327.jpg (750x914, 133K)

Go to a concert. They bump in to you all the time if you aren't fugly. Hell, go to a Trump Rally next year or two. One of those will work.

I haven't given up mind you. It just hurts, but we'll keep trucking along. I'll get over it in a week maybe or less, but still. Hope you stay strong too.

We lost in the house, don't try to spin it any other way. There is no 4D chess here, we simply sucked.

As far as the Senate goes, we pulled of a significant victory. This is the first time since the FDR Era that the courts can, and likely will, be tilted towards Republicans.

The past 80 years, the courts have all but pushed through the Liberal Progressive agenda.. But by losing the senate, the DNC knows what they've lost.

Mitch has become one of the most powerful people in DC at this point, and he can easily change the entire course of political history now. Make no mistake, this is why the DNC invested 100+ million into Beta and all the other candidates trying to defend them.They knew the house was pyrrhic at best. Losing the senate? They lose for at least 5 decades. Maybe longer.

Attached: good news.jpg (1000x710, 384K)

>implying they'll vote at all unless a black man is on the ballot

Beto got meme'd up orders of magnitude more than skeleton nelson.

>another shitstorm about florida recounts

Attached: 1539221723845m.jpg (576x1024, 57K)

I went to bed at 1 am

What were the final totals?

Is senate really at 54 now?
And did the dems end up with only + 12 for house?

Who's going to be in charge of redistricting in Florida? Just curious

Thanks to Jill Stein stealing all the democrats money in 2016 the Green party will be on the ballot in more places than ever in 2020.

Attached: 1480193405655.png (960x932, 1.22M)

DeSantis can challenge it, Florida's Supreme Court is gonna be 7-0 Republican now, and the SCOTUS is 5-4 Republican.

Time for the GOP to get down and dirty

yeah, but were the (R) candidates that lost ones that distanced themselves from Trump?
and were the R candidates that held or gained seats ones that supported his agenda?

>Instead we got a luke warm piss drizzle.

Politics as usual. Every single battle isn't a glorious rout, most are just mud, blood, and disappointment. There will be other, greater victories in the future, user. We held the line.

Go to the gym, brother. Look at yourself in the mirror as you lift weight and ask yourself what you can improve. Lay down the fermented Jew, the herbal Jew, the Nicotine Jew, the masturbatory Jew, and all the Jews that Jew your life up. Render yourself Judenfrei, and a woman will want you.

it's an amendment he can do shit though.

What does this mean? There's shit flying everywhere on here. Can someone give me a QRD on the consequences of the election with no bullshit? Are we looking at gridlock for the next two years?

Attached: 1531322199964.png (761x591, 367K)

lotsa never trumpets gone
only Trump supporter I can think of losing is Dave Bratt in VA7
He's the guy that beat Cantor in 2014 primary

>While the felon thing is bad, it’s not that bad. All it does is restore the rights after the felons have completed their sentences. Before they had to appeal to the governor to get their rights back, but now they simply get them back once they’ve completed punishment.
>While it will have an impact, I don’t think it will be as substantial as people think
Yeah, I kind of agree. At least it's not like in Ohio where they were trying to erase felonies for faggots altogether.

Even Dems had to vote "No" on Issue #1 here in large part.

Attached: 1459220751658.png (999x1485, 1.15M)

This has to sting the left. They wont be able to take the wins in the house and feel good about the future as a whole.

> Democrats have made inroads by courting electorates in purple states that absolutely LOATHE the rest of the state, many of them transplants from elsewhere.

> It begins with arrivals from blue states complaining about the crapholes they fled, then lecturing the locals about how "you people do everything wrong down here," sometimes within a few breaths.
> This is very amusing to locals at first.

> The thing is, many of the new blue-state arrivals have money.
> They get plugged into Dem politics and start making big donations.
> "Why would rich businessmen fleeing Democrat dumpster fires vote for Dems in their new state? Why vote for the policies you ran away from?"
> Culture; they come from places where Republicans are considered evil, immoral, unthinkable.
> Corruption; they think Dem policies failed in their state due to corruption.

> So the new arrivals get organized, start making donations, latch on to highly moralistic Dem campaigns in red/purple states.
> They link up with longtime Dems who felt marginalized until now, but suddenly there is serious money behind Dem campaigns.
> At which point the new blue-state arrivals begin inheriting the prejudices of bitter longtime left-wing residents.
> The only reason the state has been red for so long is all the crackers, hillbillies, greedy old white guys, heavily armed hayseeds, Religious Right fanatics, etc.

> Burgeoning left-wing movements in purple/red states begin receiving logistical support, money, and craploads of media muscle from national Dems and Dem machines in big cities.
> This inevitably spreads the sneering condescension of the elites like a virus.

>The Dem electorate in these states sees itself as Other, superior to the local right-leaning voter.
> The Left's tendency to see themselves as "progressives" marching forth from Year Zero is a big part of it.
> The growing resentment of urban lefties for rural voters is too.

Attached: 1535620255261.png (1176x546, 103K)

How come Montana and Arizona aren't counted yet?

Not good, Dems flipped 333 state legislature seats, and took back 7 legislatures as a whole

honestly it might be more productive to donate to key state's green party outfits than to GOP.

they flipped quite a few, but not enough for the majority

>felons
>not being back in prison come next election
>not being too high on crack or busy shooting each other to vote

COPE

>my state went from based/10, constitutional carry and Somalis pls go to full blue with a cunt who wants red flag laws and an AWB
It's been nice posting with you guys

Attached: Feeling Flaky.png (400x500, 299K)

BASED Spencerpedes can be thanked for that one.

I’m 48 years old.

Senate and House still counting afaik.

>"He controls the Senate and the Courts! He's too dangerous to be left alive!"

some user late last night posted a tweet of mid-term house losses for parties in power, showing that Trump lost less seats than anyone since like the 50's. I wish I'd saved it, but it was so high-energy, too much was going on.

Attached: excuse me but wtf.png (900x900, 241K)

QRD on the next 2 years

>Trump has a better majority for voting in judges, cabinet members, treaties, ambassadors, i.e Senate responsibilities.
>The house will stall Legislation for the Wall and send the president bloated budgets . So whats new really

business as usual in DC.

Attached: jebsurge.jpg (750x563, 59K)

It's amazing what Trump has gotten done despite not actually having either party on his side

100% votes in now with a 4k lead, Young Kim in CA is the first Korean Woman to be in Congress

The media won't make a single peep about her because shes Republican of course, but we denied Dems an extra seat so whatever

>winning would have been just as bad as losing
stop this nonsense

Attached: 1533754082775.jpg (977x1113, 254K)

> weakly held house would have been just as bad as a dem controlled house.
cope no it wouldn't and you know that.

>At maximum energy, the democrats couldn't even go with historical trends, having one of the weakest midterm victories in decades
>BONUS: most if not all the extremely meme'd, celebrity-endorsed candidates got btfo

you can't

always get

want you want

But if you try sometime

you find

You get what you need

Attached: Champ.png (462x536, 392K)

I'm still surprised how many Democrats absolutely loathe Jill Stein for daring to be on the ballot.

At least rato squeaked out a win, I was worried with the sheer amount of marketing they did for that fag beto.

>I haven't given up mind you. It just hurts, but we'll keep trucking along. I'll get over it in a week maybe or less, but still. Hope you stay strong too.
Hey, if we survived 8 years of King Nigger, losing a majority in the lowest house of congress but keeping control of all the rest of government will be a cakewalk.

I just wish we could have got that majority, to move shit forward at lightning pace.

Attached: 1459620087031.jpg (900x800, 374K)

Deport Californians to Hell

weakly winning would be, yes.

Executive Orders+Conservative SCOTUS= All smiles over here. RED WAVE 2020

>leaf gets it

Here. Keep in mind with some states like IL and NM they had a D in a R suit, so no real change other than aligning with reality
> ballotpedia.org/2018_election_analysis:_State_government_trifectas

But trump already had EO power and didn’t do shit with it

only for headline purposes, but nothing would get past and MSM would do the "why when u control everything!?" BS again

Yeah. Hopefully the Florida governor can also help in the- oh wait.

It really does sum up the night. Almost as if he knew...

I bet she only won because niggers mistook her for a rapper

lost some, and a couple sperg governors. all the important ones stayed

Whatever you say dude, enjoying losing it come 2020.

Gridlock but with judges and trade deals because they only need the senate

Slow rolling to stuff as many ballots in as possible without being caught.

>But trump already had EO power and didn’t do shit with it
He's about to now.

>RED WAVE 2020
I like your optimism! But I don't wanna hear shit about "waves" again for as long as I'm into politics.

Attached: 1459215569568.jpg (1010x1500, 314K)

oh gee I guess its time to vote demorat LEL