Florida Black Pill

Feeling pretty fucking black pilled about this. Can Republicans ever win another Presidency if Flordia will be reliably blue thanks to the felon vote? Am I just a huge faggot and this doesn't mean Flordia will be true blue from here on out? Plz send help.

Attached: FB_IMG_1541606813151.jpg (1080x1459, 78K)

What’s the demographic breakdown of the felons?

Good question, one thing is for sure though, they will all have a hard time finding jobs, which means a good number of them will be on welfare, and will be likely to vote for whoever promises them more welfare.

The only hopeful thing I can think is that criminals aren’t a guaranteed vote, let alone a guaranteed democrat vote.
Say felons went in 5-10 years ago; Trump was popular with EVERYBODY then.
Either way, felons aren’t really known for going to the polls.

what race do you think they tend to be

Trump will sign an executive order declaring drug dealers to be violent federal criminals thanks to the upcoming fenatryl deaths. This will only help financial and burglary cases.

Hoping for republicans

Makes it even easier to rig elections. Who cares if the felons don't actually go to the polls. They have 1.4 million more votes to play with and an easy way of explaining where they came from.

this sounds like hes being sarcastic but I know hes not...

do you really need to ask that?

Actual Nazis. This bill only gives the right to vote back to "nonviolent" felons. This means jews and whites.
>m-muh black surge
Have you ever met a nonviolent black? Most of these people are going to be back in jail before 2020 anyway. Repeat offenders is a thing.

Most felons are black and blacks overwhelmingly vote Democrat. Florida was always close, but now the Democrats get a nice pool of new voters.

people are worried, but how many black felons would actually vote? 1%?

40% of all black men in Florida are felons

Everyone's acting like what this amendment does is unique to Florida. It is the norm to have ALL your fucking rights restored when they release you from prison, otherwise what's the point of releasing you? Only nine other states prohibit felons from voting for life and they're all red flyover fuck states (I wonder why; surely it can't be Jim Crow shit?); for all you know your "irredeemable felon" might have just had a marijuana plant growing on his windowsill. Also like said, murderers/sex criminals don't get shit

Criminals don’t vote

I hate fucking niggers and democrats.

25% of blacks in Florida are felons. Florida is pretty much automatically a blue state now. You can thank the FUCKING BOOMERS ONCE AGAIN. This wasn't a 51% 49% change, it was overwhelmingly approved.

I swear to god when the war finally begins, I will personally head a unit that deletes the names and history of the entire Boomer generation.

Roughly 1 in 4 niggers in Florida just had their voting rights restored

Attached: 1491687476524.jpg (192x192, 6K)

Clearly they do. And they always vote democrat

Look at this fucker right here

Why are the democrats so happy that criminals are being allowed to vote?

most felons end up back in jail.

the ones that dont are probably legitimately trying to improve themselves, so they may not lean towards the dems as much as one would think, even if they are mostly niggers.

Because democrats are the party of tyrants and criminals

Imagine being this fucking ignorant

Well, if talcum X supports it, it must be ok.

Not an argument

Florida felon here.
Niggers can't stay out of DOC long enough to qualify for this.
Almost every criminal nig(95% of them and that's not an exaggeration) are either under a warrant, in prison, or on probation which they rarely ever successfully complete because they can't stop smoking weed for a month.

Chill the fuck out.

Attached: 1417263238173.jpg (1213x539, 118K)

That applies to people whole earn good-boy points and get out of and stay out of prison.
Libtards will think that this will apply to Tyrone who has killed 50 people.

It's funny how excited he is because he knows it's a 90% black vote.

felon here
voted republican
you may be surprised how many people fresh out of prison have a negative view of the nanny state

I don't get it. Since you can vote without showing any ID (madness, btw) those ex felons were surely already voting.

How do you enforce a voting ban on certain people if you can't ask their identity??

like 95% of nigger gang members don't plead down to drug possession charges or some shit.

Who is capable? Are minors, females, insane persons, and persons who have committed certain major crimes the only ones to be determined incapable?

If, as the republicans of our present-day Greek and Roman schools of thought pretend, the right of suffrage arrives with one's birth, it would be an injustice for adults to prevent women and children from voting. Why are they prevented? Because they are presumed to be incapable. And why is incapacity a motive for exclusion? Because it is not the voter alone who suffers the consequences of his vote; because each vote touches and affects everyone in the entire community; because the people in the community have a right to demand some safeguards concerning the acts upon which their welfare and existence depend.

how dumb are you if you think tyrone with his long street crime rapsheet and substance abuse problems is ever going to vote for anyone, ever for any reason

wake up like maybe 20% of these people will actually vote

FLordian here. I have no fucking idea how something like this got passed at such a large margin. Sure I could see it happening if it come to a close split much how the state went. This is under the guise that all democrats want felons to vote because they know they would be on their side. Any rational person would understand why felons should not get a say in how your society is run. It seems there is a large swath of cucks around here though. I wish I could see the breakdown on where these votes came from.

I always kind of laughed about it too. Criminal rights are some how directly correlated with black rights.

Would any of these "every vote matters" democracy-evangelists still hold to their position if they thought the popular mass would oppose their interests? It's all so transparent, so tiresome.

Democrats and Jews were pushing for this Amendment which tells me everything I need to know.

Now that they have the ability they will go to work on incentives. Activist groups will funnel gibs to felons in exchange for going to polls. Its sure as clockwork

felon here. prison redpilled the fuck out of me and everyone i associated with during a 6 year bid. considering recidivism and the unlikelyhood of blacks getting off paper (this prop does not cover people still on parole), this could easily be a gain for the far right.

True but that's the tipping point you need around here.

This, the demographics aren’t even on their side. There’s plenty of white methhead felons in Florida that would vote republican

But it’s important for election fraud, Florida is glow in the dark nigger central anyways

How many of those are just going to be arrested again? How many of those are never going to actually fulfill all the obligations required to get their voting rights back? Why is Jow Forums acting like all these people will get a vote while they are still serving their sentences?

>FLordian here. I have no fucking idea how something like this got passed at such a large margin.
Because the state has spent the last 30 years locking men up for any and everything they can, so most people here know someone who can't vote. You get popped down here for the most insignificant shit and the DA always comes at you as hard as possible, forces you to take a goddamn plea deal to save yourself the 6+ months in jail it takes to get your trial done(bail is often quite high). Even lawyers in the state recommend plea deals over trials.

The state has a retarded prison industry it uses to supplement its tourist industry because all they can grow down here are a few fruits. They don't manufacture anything in this shithole to supplement the tourist dollars, and use DOC as a source of funding.

Attached: 4L_bgsZZ3YF.png (750x1334, 646K)

Turn this narrative against them!!!

>RESTORE ALL RIGHTS TO FELONS

chaos will ensue as democrats will be torn between their love of felons and their hatred of firearms

Shaun King more like Malcum XXX amrite?!?!?!

this is unironically smart

Delet Florida pls

>"let's let felons decide how we run our country!"
there are no words

THIS

THIS

THIS

#Blickys4Billys

Attached: DDF1B013-7FE7-432C-9010-F9E1672C7337.png (970x1582, 1.56M)

You make no argument. You appeal to what-ifs. Go back to school, nigger.

if we served our time i see no problem with this. people exposed to the system often have a better insight about society than you do from your basement.

Felons could already get their voting rights restored in Florida. This just gets rid of the paperwork. How many felons will actually vote though?

Attached: this_is_just_a_step_on_the_long_road_to_becoming_a_GayNigger-rPDdmj6XTh6GfDdGyw_wGpiQ_lsfNihh-MOMjS_ (660x667, 120K)

Does this mean as a felon I can move to Florida and still vote?

I presented one what-if and there is nothing wrong with that. Fuck off

yes once you are a legal resident and as long as you arent on paper.

Do felons actually vote? I think the swing effect is a bit overstated, say 50% vote and the shift is 70% dem, that's 140 000 votes. On the other hand it might be an effective target for republican spin.
I think it's a pretty overrated victory, although a much needed blow to the private prison industry jewery
t. dem

Why does everyone think that felons will only vote democratic? I'm a felon and did my time and I'm now a church going father, employed home owing conservative.

I think many felons come out of jail as conservatives and don't want to go back again. Some don't, but I'm guessing that they are a minority.

If even 10% vote that's 140,000 votes

Can De Santis just undo this law?

It's a constitutional amendment. No.

Because most felons are niggers you colossal fucking imbecile.

ur a moron who hasnt been to florida
i live in central florida and u see a good amount of republican felons in the rural areas around here. theres this girl ik whos white trash and 4 of her brothers (2 of them are half siblings) are hardcore right

You're the imbecile.
See-

Attached: rustle in the breeze.gif (301x240, 1.51M)

For any other state I'd say it's safe to assume their felons are 90% niggers but FL. Is...special.

It's about 50% black, 30% Hispanic, 20% white

No. This was the most significant loss of the election. I am not sure we, as a country, can recover from it. It basically guarantees civil war within the next 20 years.

Anchor baby ruling will go bye-bye and we'll see States going red

I remember my first mid term election...

Attached: 20181107_115900.jpg (584x577, 225K)

yeah right
I freaking wish
it's gonna give the right to vote to about 500,000 black people
it's really hard to imagine Florida won't be blue in the next election.
Trump MUST stop illegal immigrantsfrom voting or we're screwed.
But at least we'll still have the Supreme Court

Aaaand Trump only won Florida last time by 100k votes

F

What if you were unable to vote after serving your time and the democrats did an effort to you that opportunity back, would you still feel that way? I don't necessary think it's something you owe them or whatever, it doesnt work like that, but you should look at where they're coming from. What's your felon?

Over 80% of those criminals are nonwhite. There is your answer.
Fuck off you idiot. Voting is huge in Florida.

Every fucking time

If those rinos didn't rage quit, republicans would have gained seats in the house too lol.

They would have had their asses kicked out too. Thank god they bailed or the numbers yesterday would have been worse.

This. As much as the Aryan Brotherhood are bad optics and genuine untermensch, it means that the prison vote might actually surprise people.

>marijuana plant in open view
So, a nigger.

>felons are all democrats
just like niggers and women thanks CNN for this amazing insight

What a (((cohencidence)))

this combined with the large amount of dead white people will help us in 2020 immensely.

>Nonviolent
Wrong, only murderers and rapists will be barred from voting. Home invaders, muggers, armed robbers, domestic abusers, attempted murderers, and many more will be having a say in Florida's self defense laws. Well done, FL. Well done.

Attached: 1538182266277.jpg (500x497, 44K)

Enjoy your last win, old, racist, swampers.

>domestic abusers
That's about 40% of the felons in the state by the way. It's easy to catch a felony domestic here.

Acceleration is the only way. We have to break the country and burn it down in order to build it into anything that isn't just zog by proxy. Did you forget that these were the hard times, and that they require strong men?

I know 3 felons

And the'yre voting for trump come 2020, stop with the racist nonsense, once they go to prison they realize the political problems.

you won't do shit

it is still federally illegal. therefore the federal government could toss out their entire count.

Attached: MHR.jpg (500x380, 247K)

No it's not. There's no federal law prohibiting felons from voting. In fact, Florida and other states technically had no jurisdiction prohibiting felons from choosing presidents.
It's firearms you're thinking of. But firearms are easy to get around. You just buy illegal ones. Kinda like drugs.