Fuck it guys

Fuck it guys.

We were supposed to btfo the libtards.
Yet we lost the House and 7 governor seats.
Felons are able to vote in Flordia again and we even lost the NC supermajority in the state house.

I can't believe this is happening.
We should've won and we even lost the rust belt.
Fuck we should've even won Montana and West-Virginia.
I'm so done right now.

Attached: 1541583393471.png (516x552, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mG9m-6dVKRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chin up, user. We are fighting the status quo and managed to gain power in the Senate despite the full weight of our culture pushing us to go Blue. Victory weakened the Democrats and primed us for a victory in 2016 and this will be the case in 2020. More importantly Trump can now appoint whoever the fuck he wants unimpeded.

the republicans are no different from the democrats: both support
1. mass migration
2. wall street crooks
3. legislation written by lobbyists
4. endless necon wars
5. H1B visas
6. the rich
etc.

Hi Ameribro. Can you explain the concept of the house and senate to me? How important is control of the House? We only have a parliament (full of marxist darkies), so I have no frame of reference.

As much as I hate the results, it was pretty funny to see Vox Day fuck up the prediction so badly.

the house can call for investigations and issue supenas. The senate ratifies treaties, approves judges, is the final vote on impeachment, etc.

The Senate is more powerful than the house, but the house can stir up shit.

Finally, an entire week of the conservatard equivalent of trump making some random girls cry

Why are dems so desperate to create fake republican salt?

Basically, shit has to go through the House in order to get Senate. So now Democucks can stonewall Trump and he'll have to resort to Executive Orders just to get anything done

It’s over lads, I think it’s time to dump drumpf and throw out our red hats

-Sent from my iPhone X

Attached: D11F3DD1-365A-4F98-AF0C-0A92CA627249.png (544x609, 126K)

They lost 7 governor seats? Shit

>We were supposed to btfo the libtards.
WTF do you care? You're Dutch!
>Go clop with your wooden shoes.

But the GOP can also stop any crazy Dem bills in the senate. That's a win.

Because they don’t want us talking about stronghold cities and how obvious this is becoming a racial divide in america so they drill home the elephant vs donkey peanut show until we get to the next media hysteria and they memory hole midterms into oblivion

Imagine being told to hire investigators for 2 years of where was Trumps penis investigations.

You mad drumpfkin, ahah? Next step is to rollout the impeachments.

Attached: 1541577395692.png (960x822, 889K)

Except only 30% of eligible people voted. The divide is only between a small group of Extremists. Most people just want to live their lives, and let others, fulfilled.

Instead of believing shills, use your anger on them to support Trump and turn this around in 2020. Whatever bad that happens from now on is the House's fault.

good, maybe this will make you realize that democracy doesn't work and this is a fight for survival.
Call me a cianigger all u want, but read siege and mentally prepare yourself because very soon this entire country is going to undergo a metamorphosis and those not prepared will die

Cool disinfo, toothpaste.

>Implying people always used to have 100% turn out
Fuck off

7. unrelenting technological progress, the root cause of 1 - 6

I think we're supposed to riot r something nao?

take the black pill my friend. embrace the accelerationism

>You mad drumpfkin, ahah? Next step is to rollout the impeachments.
Nah. If Mueller doesn't find anything convincing, their best bet is to try to work with him and get him (or the Senate) to reject any sort of legitimate proposal.
>If that happens, he'll have nothing to run on in 2020. He's done.

>Dutch
Why do you care about Amerikike elections? Faggot.

It's time to Tea Party the shit out of everything.

We got more Senate seats. Swing votes never again.

Go back to dressing your kids in viking pajamas, Varg.

t. Seething pilotitard that thinks everyone has a stake in the silly games you play

I look forward to all the constructive bills the democrats will be passing in the near future!

youtube.com/watch?v=mG9m-6dVKRI

Attached: nowhere_to_run.jpg (599x604, 156K)

>he Senate is more powerful than the house, but the house can stir up shit.
No, it isn't. But it really is amazing how many of you desperate retards are saying that now

>No, it isn't. But it really is amazing how many of you desperate retards are saying that now
The House has the purse. The Senate has treaty and judicial approval.

That's pretty equal.

Honestly this, and with a Republican Senate and SCOTUS, Trump will have free reign over lawmaking. Holding Senate was the main goal for Reps. Now Dems are fucked when 2020 comes around since they can't claim the ultimate defeat and reform or revolt.

Trump will not accept a lame duck title. He will see someing like DACA reform and then asks for 500miles of wall where it doesn't matter.
He was good in doing deals, maybe its more easier now then it was before since he doesn't need to pretend.

this post is bait but the voters that elected these dems are the kind of old dumbasses that watch daytime tv so what can ya do?

>That's pretty equal.
Yes, it is. That's the point of a bicameral legislature

Trump being able to shove more judges through is important. Control of the purse doesn’t matter much because it’s gonna be gridlock anyways. The biggest strength of the house here is subpoena power. Trump’s tax returns will be published.

>Yes, it is. That's the point of a bicameral legislature
Yeah. It's funny that so many people don't understand that.
>Dur hur hur. Drumpf has a free hand!

Your "country" doesn't even exist. It's less relevant than a burp in a restaurant that went on longer than intended.

Egas and report all concern shill threads
Not politics

It's over. You Nazi sonsabitches can suck my goddamn dick. You inbred white bastards spend most of your time grazing fast food, engaging in beastality, shooting up schools, fucking with underage kids. #FuckWhitePeople

I think the entire soros voting machine election was rigged. Every race. Every republican, every democrat who won or lost, preordained.

Democrats- I'll suck the government's dick for welfare and laziness.

Republicans - I'll suck the government's dick for medicare because I hate my kids

You assume two things. The first is that democrats will always vote for what Pelosi says, and the second is that stone-walling is somehow a good thing for the democratic and party. It's that kind of shit that turned an easy win into a participation trophy.

Trumps such a political newb he has no idea what’s gonnna hit him dealing with a dem controlled house. God be with him.

>Republicans - I'll suck the government's dick for medicare, farm subsidies, and tax cuts for rich people because I hate my kids
FTFY.

>Trumps such a political newb he has no idea what’s gonnna hit him dealing with a dem controlled house. God be with him.
LOL. He's fucked.

We, meme country flag, checka out.