Do we have a legitimate plan to stop civilization from falling in the hands of shitskins?

Or we will we just keep circlejerking on the internet about how upset we are until it inevitably happens?

Attached: 1526063223923.png (456x450, 48K)

It's going to get back enough to fully metastasize in the US with whites versus non-whites coming to full fruition. That's when it happens inevitably. There's no stopping it.

Vote conservative and get your white wife pregnant again.

Nope, I'm going to watch your bosses brazilify the place from here, memeflaggot.

How do you plan for something like that?

Sure, you can keep yourself alive. You might even be able to set up a farmstead, raise a family, preserve a few books, teach your kids to read.

But how do you preserve the vast infrastructure our ancestors built, sourcing materials and information from all over the world? How do you build an internal combustion engine when there are no machine shops to mill the parts? How do you generate electricity, and make sure the voltage/current stays within the right tolerances for whatever device you're using?

There's too much to lose, and it's way too easily lost.

I heard growing oranges is siegepilled as fuck, so that's what I'll be focusing on.

oh baby a triple

Its already happened and still is happening and we’re circlejerking on rhe internet right now.

629. The population decline of the master race (whites + Japan, who are essentially the whites of Asia) is a phenomenon no one seems able to explain. And yet it's not such a complex matter if you have even a modicum of understanding of what life is all about. Reproduction, like all life, is all about sacrifice. If we take the parents as isolated individuals (as opposed to parts of a cosmic chain), they stand to gain nothing from the creation and rearing of children. The benefits they would receive in old age via means of their children's caretaking are nothing compared to the insane costs they'd have to incur to raise them in the first place, so the transaction is a net expenditure on their part, and by a vast margin. Now the hyperculture of the master race has created a consciousness of how important the rearing process is, and how costly if it is to be done right, so even when members of the master race reproduce, they only create one or two descendants, as opposed to the constant mindless shitting out of fetuses that they used to indulge in when they were uncivilized, or indeed that the subhuman races still continue to this day. So that is one important factor for the master race's population decline. Without it, things would be dramatically different, since with the amount of resources a typical middle class family lavishes on a single child you could raise an entire village of little Middle Eastern towelheads or niggers. In simple terms, the master race is going for quality over quantity, and that's a major part of what's causing the decline. Simultaneously, the successive decline of religion, nationalism and finally the importance and sanctity of blood ties and the institution of marriage have created the Individual — unknown to lower cultures or earlier phases of the master race's culture

— who is, like all advances, something of a double-edged sword, which many use to advance and improve their lives (or, more correctly: the future of their genes), but which others flail about and cut themselves with. So on the one hand the individual no longer feels a responsibility towards his gods, nation, tribe or family to reproduce, because these are outdated, marginalized institutions — and JUSTLY marginalized (since their era has passed precisely because the culture has advanced beyond them) — that no longer hold any authority over anyone but a minority of backwards losers, but on the other hand, the philosophy that is destined to replace them — that of the Overman and the Eternal Recurrence — has not yet had sufficient time to take hold and lend reproduction a new meaning — a stronger and more glorious meaning than it has ever had! — and as a consequence the meaning of reproduction in the general culture is currently lacking to such a degree that — for the first time in history — a growing number of degenerates are even campaigning for its destruction (anti-natalism). As a result of all this the majority of the population seems to have turned over completely to hedonism, and the last thing on their minds is to undertake the laborious task of propagating themselves — which is of course a good thing, because in this way the hedonists are removing their failed genes and gene configurations from our gene pool, and cleansing it of their wretched, repulsive stink.
Meanwhile, all these developments — including the inherent weakness of civilized races by virtue of their very civilization —

are being taken advantage of by the subhuman races to invade the lands of the master race, and to breed themselves into its population and supplant it. If they end up learning from our high culture, as opposed to simply running roughshod over it and destroying it, this is all well and good, and they'll deserve to succeed us as our genuine students and continuators — as our children, essentially: our cultural descendants — but what will happen in all likelihood is that, as at least some of them become more and more civilized (and, incidentally, end up clashing with those members of their own races which can't and therefore do not want to...), their numbers too will eventually decline, and then we'll be on a more equal footing, which by that time will have become a matter of indifference anyway since genetic engineering and boutique, designer babies will have completely abolished the usefulness of the concept of race. It's already useless for all but the crudest calculations, but only philosophers can see this right now (i.e. only I can): everyone else is either completely fixated on it (the conservatives) or denies that it has ever been useful or even real (the liberals). But conservatives and liberals too are on their way to becoming extinct in short order, and be completely supplanted by the three categories of lifeforms whose struggle will decide mankind's future (at least until extraterrestrials arrive on the scene): the subhumans, the humans and... the superhumans, the last of whom I and a handful of other individuals throughout history, of course, have been the first examples.

We have to thin the herds. We must rise up as righteous and terrible monsters for the benifit of our progeny. Let’s not leave this mandatory wickedness on their hearts. Let them lead us to a more noble future for our people.

Are we burning science books nigger?

Attached: download.png (940x564, 64K)

I think Varg has the best solution (almost)

We need to readopt tribalism and opt out of civilization. Move to the countryside with like minded people and try to live as sustainably and independently as possible. Don't contribute to the system.

If civilization collapses and SHTF, immigrants won't want to come here.
Why would someone from the third world want to live in Canada? It's cold, shitty weather all the time, expensive, unorganized...
They come for the benefits. The healthcare, welfare, the (((civilization)))

Let it die, and they will leave.

It's inevitable. Once they control the US and its nukes, it's game over for everyone. Sorry, senpai, but we we got fully judaized.

we can scuttle them under the guise of disarmament

Watch out for the FEMA camps and those emergency States. They already have this all planned out but you don't want to be the cattle.

Read The Turner Diaries. Quit being a defeatist fag. Do you even have a stockpile of guns, cash, and fertilizer?

Pol has completely stopped organizing to win on any front sadly. The 2016 election was pretty much it. Some small things here and there, but nothing really important. Why we don't have daily culture wars campaigns is beyond me. There is only so much we can achieve, but the things can achieve we aren't doing anymore. I don't see any push back over the far left agenda culture in our society anymore, and it's sad.

>falling for the white woman meme
I married a Colombian and we're expecting a child.

>this hasn't been working for the last three generations
>just keep doing it!

Social media got wise. They shut down people for suggesting anything “white”

who cares spic

>Do we have a legitimate plan to stop civilization from falling in the hands of shitskins?
>No, we will we just keep circlejerking on the internet about how upset we are until it inevitably happens

>I don't see any push back over the far left agenda culture in our society anymore
because it's all been shadowbanned

>Or we will we just keep circlejerking on the internet about how upset we are until it inevitably happens?

and what exactly do you expect an autism containment board to do other than post on the internet?

mark of the beast system is up next.

which will it be, forehead or hand?

Attached: Untitled-1 (2).jpg (502x479, 144K)

There is only one legitimate plan.

You have to out breed them

Nice try fbi

I don't see how.
The payback will be brutal after Trump but I suspect nothing major will happen until whites are around 30-40% of the population, at which point it has become fully evident that minorities cannot compete and they will come for everything you've got.

SA 2.0 all around the West seems inevitable at this point.

Attached: Ban+white+men+trigger+mentionlist+dailytumblrtrigger+large+controls+collection+dailytumblr_d86ef7_66 (1200x1599, 207K)

The main thing is to focus on your own life and not spend your time worrying about politics and non-whites. Work towards your goals, improve yourself, and marry a strong woman you actually respect and have lots of kids.

The reality is non-whites aren't the problem, it's leftism and lack of self respect and self determination amongst whites. If whites voted as bloc like non-whites do, winning every election would be easy. Only a small majority of whites support right wing causes and much of that is old people who won't be around much longer. If whites stay divided, there is nothing anyone can do to stop these demographic changes from happening. You'll drive yourself crazy if you spend all your time worrying about it, so focus on the things in your life that you have control over.

Shit, mother fucker, I’m the Missouri son. I come from a place where it’s normal to act like I do.

You can not really do anything, you get browned and you better like it

Guilliotine for me, infidel

Think about what it takes to make a hammer.

It's just a slab of metal with a wooden handle, right?

Wrong.

Maybe in 1800 it was made of simple materials, but it's not that way anymore. They are made on precision-milled, robotically controlled machines. They are built in huge factories, assembly lines that take up the space of a football field.

All those machines, all those parts, all those CPUs and the programming thereof. No one person understands how all of that shit works. It's possible that no one person COULD understand it. And that's just for a hammer.

Everything flows into everything else. How do you make a computer chip? Shit, how do you make a capacitor with the correct electrical properties? How do you make a machine to MEASURE those electrical properties?

How do you go from metal lathe to internal combustion engine? How do you go from rolled steel to water boiler? How do you go from tree sap to rubber? Crude oil to plastic?

It's pointless to even answer these questions, since you can just look up the answers on the internet. Imagine what you'd do without it-- and could you possibly ever rebuild it if it went down?

Civil war is the only option. Whites are too weak to kill the enemy and their spawn. So, expect it to get worse.

why can't we just throw those women into migrant camps in Europe or Nigger ghettos in America and see how long they want to hold onto the "Ban White Men" idea.

EL ATROCIDAD

One of three things will happen:-

1. Everything continues as it is: Jow Forums keeps complaining like usual while the world slowly turns mutt, all talk and no action (maybe some protests or riots thrown in to spice it up). Africa explodes and whites become the minority until being completely browned out by 2150.

2. Civil war: White countries wake up and retaliate to the shitskin invasion in their countries. Economies collapse and the West is thrown into decades of conflict, millions die but white purity will be protected.

3: Hitler 2.0 rises: Extermination of all skinskins - will most likely loose again since Chinks and Pajeets already make up half of the worlds population. Best outcome is mutual destruction from strategic strikes or a significant reduction in numbers to even out the odds.

You're not familiar with how to make a plan, are you?

To be perfectly honest OP, the best thing you can do is create a good life for you, your spouse, and your kids - and ofc make sure they're white.
As of now, my plan is:
>finish college
>scale my business to a fulltime income by the time I graduate in two years(10k MRP or 15k MRR)
>wait one more year for my current girlfriend(of four years) to graudate
>continue building new software and scaling it
>get married as soon as I have the ability to support a family
>have as many kids as I can afford to have
>continue voting red
>use my business/financial platform to win local office without the help of donors
>work my way up from there until I can use my political or social influence to shift people conservative
That is, all assuming we still have a country at that point. I have a compelling story so hopefully that will at least be enough to earn a spot in congress down the line.

Attached: Gonna make it.png (1001x823, 806K)

t. jew trying to convince you that comfort beats survival

Yeah, tell the people of Haiti how all that comfort and security helped them once they gave voting rights to blacks, you disingenuous fucking faggot.

Hang all communists.

You’re a city retard. I can go out to me workshop and make a hammer no problem. Enjoy your bitcoin discussions.

Choose to have a less luxurious life in order to have more children, it' the only way forward.

Haven’t you heard? Your revolution is over. I don’t know why anyone should be celebrating the Ted Cruz win, it’s only a matter of time until minorities control the voting numbers.

it's*

Considering I own a successful business, I think I do fine. Tell me more about your neetbux.

>how do you preserve the vast infrastructure our ancestors built, sourcing materials and information from all over the world? How do you build an internal combustion engine when there are no machine shops to mill the parts? How do you generate electricity, and make sure the voltage/current stays within the right tolerances for whatever device you're using?
Where we're going we won't need engines.

Attached: 1540503093060.png (556x773, 439K)

>But how do you preserve the vast infrastructure our ancestors built, sourcing materials and information from all over the world? How do you build an internal combustion engine when there are no machine shops to mill the parts? How do you generate electricity, and make sure the voltage/current stays within the right tolerances for whatever device you're using?

t. neither an engineer or scientist
THIS folks, is how pretentiousness is suppose to be done.

Spot on analysis.

this post is complete and total sarcasm

Attached: bullet.jpg (1155x1155, 38K)

Mere survival is a precarious thing. Chances are you've never actually been in a situation where your survival was ACTUALLY in question... otherwise you wouldn't be so quick to write off civilization and the "comforts" thereof.

I'll just suffice to say it's an extremely bad idea to just burn it to the ground.

You missed my point. A hammer isn't just a hammer. It's an artifact of a huge system that, like it or not, you're a part of.

Sure, you can make a hammer in your workshop. Good job. I'm sure you can even dig up the iron and smelt the ore yourself. You might even be able to get the composition of the steel to give it the optimal balance of ductility and hardness. I've seen people who have that kind of skill on i.e. youtube.

But from scratch it'll take you weeks. Weeks of your time you could be spending doing other things. And it'll be miserable, dirty work the whole way through.

Meanwhile I bought one as good or better at Lowe's for $14.95.

And I'd like to see you build and program a computer.

The advantages of living in a civilization are so overwhelmingly good and nobody has even the remotest idea of how good they actually have it.

how does Japan stay 98% Japanese?

Unironically because no Jews.

Like I asked, are we burning all our science books?”

Because they are true nationalists. They don't apologize for "comfort women", they have memorials to people who committed 'war crimes' and dedicate them with zero fucks. Talk shit on North Korea too but I don't see many non-natives there. One fucking thing they got right. Looking at Seoul is like NYC Jr or some dystopian shit.

Jews have such a stranglehold on every significant industry in the world. News, entertainment, food, health, the fuckers have their hands in everything. How the hell do you defeat a group of people with that much power on their plate?

No it is over.

Honestly we probably don't even really disagree on core values. Collectivism is dangerous-- but there are advantages to capitalistic cooperation, economies of scale.

The problem is that there are interests that want to undermine civilization to improve their profit margins. They want to replace the native population to save on payroll costs. That was never part of the implicit deal call civilization, the deal individuals made with cooperatives/governments/businesses to support their mutual goals.

The solution isn't to just let them burn it to the ground in their short-sighted stupidity. That's well... stupid and short-sighted. The solution is to fix it. Throw the bums out, renegotiate the deal to make sure this kind of shit doesn't keep happening.

I have a feeling I'm wasting my words here.

Or how about that they live on a fucking island

The UK is an island too. Look at them.

Basically, yes.

Science as it's practiced now isn't just some secret technique. It's a cultural value, followed by many people almost religiously-- the scientific method is basically a ritual. A ritual of hypthesization, confirmation, and third-party verification.

I'm not 100% convinced it can catch on again if we sink into another dark age. Logic, the focus on truth rather than subjective interpretation doesn't seem as obvious if you take the long view of humanity-- it basically grew out of a few of the core tenets of the christian tradition.

The default SOP for humans is just to ignore everything that doesn't put food on one's table, money in one's pocket. Who cares if the sky is blue because of the way light refracts through oxygen and nitrogen?

So do Brits, working out well for them huh?

No empire has ever survived its decline. We have to strike out for new when we can. I truly wish it could be different.

>Do we have a legitimate plan to stop civilization from falling in the hands of shitskins?

are you implying that the jews would ever let them have it?

You're a fool if you think doing that matters. Whites will never breed at the rate of non-whites. It's an IQ disparity issue. Blacks and mestizos aren't smart enough to practice safe sex or think about the responsibility of having kids. What we need is revolution

What’s the % though?

Ie, what’s the minority population of Germany compared to England

6 million nations have successfully marginalized, killed or expelled Jews in the past for the exact reasons you listed and the mighty America will just surrender?

Probably the circlejerking

don't feel like looking up you're pointless statistic. It's all fucked at this point anyway.

Attached: mo.png (1176x373, 48K)

Stop the Rothchilds

I contend that Rome kind of did-- but it was more like the old empire dying off and immediately being replaced with a new one built from the old one's renewed corpse.

Most empires last around 250 years. Rome lasted almost exactly double that-- and right between its two eras was a crisis that almost killed it, and acted as a new founding myth for the next century and a half.

Basically, Rome got a second life. So it IS possible.

trust me that's not it. Source: I live on one and it's not looking too hot

Are we looking to gamble our future existence? Right now we have young men to afraid to fuck a woman and create children.

Kind of sad that the US didn't leave as significant a footprint as Rome did. No Hannibal and Scipio equivalent. Died too soon to meet the enemy and burn their capital to the ground.

this election was our last hope for organized defense.
collapse is unavoidable at this point and every person needs to decide for themselves what they are going to do about it.
you white nationalists can do whatever you feel like but i will not chain myself to you idiots.
if america is doomed to become a brown country then i need to do whatever i can to preserve my genetics somehow.
you can go down in a blaze of glory but my descendents will watch the sun die, even if they are brown.

You don't need to breed at nigger rates. Just 3 kids average per family and give surplus food to dogs instead of sending it to Africa. That alone would solve European and American demographic problems.

We can't really do much here. I have one that might work in europe but intelligence agencies will catch me.
I've been thinking about setting up a platform that can't be infiltrated, that we can vet but I haven't found anything fully waterproof. Maybe we should start with something like that?

Dylann Roof had an idea.

Yes.

Republicans and white remnant would have to get off their asses and say fuck being called mean names.

Deport every single illegal immigrant in this country, create an actual border protection like say russia or china.

And make it enforceably required to be a citizen to vote. Right now all that stops illegals from voting is literally nothing.

stop giving them licenses

Federal funding pulled from every single state that is spending taxmoney or federal money on illegal criminals.

Commander Bowers too.

Sorry do I need to add another variable, on and island not historically connected to the Middle East/Africa...is that better? I agree that leftist policies on the UK allowed for refugees to be taken in but let’s not pretend like there are/were droves of Syrian refugees in Korea waiting for a boat to Japan

You inbred Nazi bastards spend most of your time grazing fast food, engaging in beastality, shooting up schools, fucking with underage kids. #FuckWhitePeople

Indians, Bangladeshi's, There are many 3rd world nations in South East Asia that could migrate there. But there are more Indians in any western country than in Japan. It's Japan's people, politics & leaders that have kept it 98% homogeneous, not geographical location

There has never been a time in the history of the world where things were as intricately and intimately connected as they are now.

The current empire isn't just the USA. It's everything. Only a few nations-- North Korea and maybe a couple other places in Asia are left out.

The big conflict right now seems to be between the communists and everyone else... Communists view man as a fallen angel, who they can remake as they please, and everyone else sees us as an ascended animal, who has an inherent nature that must be contended with.

My hope is that this conflict resolves with communism's total defeat and serves as a new founding myth. I don't know what shape it could take, but that's probably the only way this system we have now can survive in any way.

You don't have to gamble. You can bet on the future of civilization and still be ready to go innawoods as a backup plan.

It's just that innawoods is a VERY bad only plan. Small bands of people are very easily wiped out by marauders.

These types of nigger always accuse you of what they're doing. Classic democrat.

You’re going to sit there and tell me, historically, Japan is more connected to India than the UK? Fuck out of here

>implying you can outfuck mohammad and his seven wives

Truly you are the goodest of goys

God damn that is some fine triggered!

>Kind of sad that the US didn't leave as significant a footprint as Rome did.
Didn't get to my point so I'll just repeat it... The US might have a pretty big impact. It's not dead yet. I'm sure that Rome wouldn't have been any more highly regarded than say the Assyrians if they fell around 150 BC

I’m not calling for innawoods. I’m going for thinning the herds.

It seems to have immediate merits, but it sounds like a bad idea long term.

For instance, where do you stop? Do we let 115 IQ people reproduce? What about 130? Who decides?

I think a simple rule is probably better... People who can't support themselves don't get to reproduce. While it's controversial now it probably won't be once we have trouble feeding Africa. Sad that it has to get that bad... our society is incapable of having this discussion any other way. Say goodbye to all the rhinos, elephants, lions and giraffes.

Indians are everywhere. Even in Poland they are the largest minority group. Here in Ireland it is packed with them. No just talking about the UK. In this modern world with air transport any nation can migrate to another country regardless of geographical location. So it's up to individual countries to stop them through policies as the traditional method of being geographically isolated doesn't work anymore. Japan has done this. We haven't.

I’m for whites reproducing. I’m not going to purity spiral on what’s white. I’m not killing someone because their great grandfather was a quarter Jamaican.