To all you thinking this is no big deal

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Attached: dems-take-house-in-midterm-elections-but-republicans-control-senate-962x570.jpg (962x570, 77K)

I thought dems were only like +5.
Your pic is quite misleading

>intensive purposes

stopped reading right there, you fucking pleb-tier reddit nigger

>diamond dozen

>Allow me to play doubles advocate
pls help me get doubles

Attached: 1541563959483.jpg (399x351, 67K)

It's devil's advocate. Also it isn't that big of a deal besides nothing getting done for 2 years. Tldr /thread

Sure it’s a big deal but we won some crucial races ourselves. Florida in particular

Oh my goodness

Attached: 4E53C788-5D55-4633-B2E8-84289E0FE884.jpg (286x241, 37K)

>double advocate
Ok, user, what are we doubling?

Okay you nearly had me going there, you dumb faggot

Well, fuck me I just go trolled on 4 chan, who would've thunk it.

Vlad, you and your shitty idiomatic language use can fuck off back to you land of Russian niggers.

Reddit calling others reddit
Why am I not surprised. I sincerely hope this is b8

Attached: 0051536.jpg (213x237, 10K)

all these niggers got fooled by this shit tier bait...

>doubles advocate
stopped reading

>reacting to pasta

the true double's advocate...

witnessed in this bait pasta thread

Newfags. Like really really newfags who haven't been here form more than a year have already taken over. Goodbye Jow Forums. It was fun for while but the NPCs are insufferable

so after the Dems completely fuck up the House how many seats will the Republicans take back in 2020?

I knew someone who thought the saying was “make hands meat”

7/10 copy pasta
I replied.

Attached: Checkkkkked.jpg (934x625, 60K)

>doubles advocate
Check em!

Attached: 1541397936545.jpg (746x1024, 78K)

>my mothers mating name

>mustard up

>Allow me to play doubles advocate

Attached: Doubles-Animated.gif (300x203, 643K)

See you tomorrow.

>doubles advocate
odear

"Intents and purposes", you inbred fuck

HA

gr8 b8 m8

well played

Did you pretend Jow Forums wasn't entirely compromised?!
Wow kid, sorry you're deluded!
Some of us are still here to stear newfags and returnees to Eightchan etc but thid place is very seldom good anymore.
We're under heavy attack from 7am - 10pm est. During late night/early mornings us tz its generally ok discourse.
Most of the time it's all shills because kikes have realized only saturation shilling works cause it drives people away and shills can do narrative control playing conservstive roles aswell.
But this strat is expensive as fuck so we should lose those people soon, but we'll have to deal with the newfags infected by their saturation mind virus for a longer time but these idiots will be turned around by truth or turned back to rebbit.

Ill show you doubles advocate

Dat ID!
Kek is in this thread

Attached: image.png (611x672, 128K)

>doubles advocate
>diamond dozen
>blessing in the skies
>on a petal stool
>pre-Madonnas
>for granite
>mustard up
>doggy dog world out there
>huge ship on your shoulder

I'm dying here :D

>petal stool

Attached: oh.gif (250x195, 801K)

>intensive purposes

>sometimes you just have to swallow your prize

Wisdom here^^^
This fag knows >>

Doubles advocate was enough to piss me off. Intesive purposes guaranteed a reply and by diamond dozen i knew it was bait. Now idk how to feel op you faggot. Kinda feel blue balled

Attached: F56B4501-0DB4-45C4-B178-6E469F2D4AF4.gif (656x368, 1.47M)

Dems have a 2 seat majority. 2 seats. It won’t be hard to peel off a few here and there.

>Doubles advocate
>doggy dog
>intensive purposes
>Peach of cake

>Pre-Madonna
IE 1981

>doubles advocate
>insentive purposes

Just how many double digit IQ retards do I share this board with now? This used to be a place of intellectuals.

Found the newfag.

Thank you very much OP
I haven't laughed at something on Jow Forums for a looong time

>diamond in the skies

Now a get thread

Gonna guess this was a voice text Siri special.

>blonde eye
>kids Nsync

:')

>Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

This post is brilliant, well done. The number of retards taking this seriously is truly staggering.

a nazi got through the net

Attached: steve king iowa.jpg (424x395, 21K)

>DOUBLES ADVIOCATE???
>DOUBLES?

OP is black.

Hmmm yes how conclusion of rethorical merhodiao data of the cosmic citric scale of John p Morgan how scientific indeed

>doubles advocate
You're preaching convinced people

You're a terrible writer

Ricky, what the fuck are you talking aboot?

Attached: jul.jpg (281x351, 29K)

pasta made my day

I knew something was wrong

>all these fucking newfags

Attached: received_1285088544876275.png (618x478, 175K)

what the fuck did I just read?
>doubles advocate
>intensive purposes
>petal stool
>mustard up all the strength
>zero taller ants
this nigger either trolled us or is an actual nigger

Attached: wtf is this.jpg (468x895, 46K)

t. Little Carmine

It's a/tv/ poster impersonating little Carmine from the Sopranos.

Nuff said

Attached: LBJ-the-Racist.jpg (550x685, 55K)

"fag sexy cum"

>Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once

This is Ricky from Trailer Park Boys, literally verbatim.

>Grammar
This is shit tier bait
>Made me reply
6/8

Also this, I raise my previous estimate to 7/8. Missed it

>doubles advocate
heres a new case for you

Attached: dance2.gif (200x317, 465K)

>Take Ricky quotes verbatim and add pseudo-political commentary.
Guaranteed replies. Saved for future (you) mining.

DoGgY dOGg WoRLDd

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

Another helping of pasta for the hungry newfags:

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

Attached: Pasta Kitty.jpg (540x960, 65K)

I love this pasta. Never gets old.

>American education
Holy shit you might actually be retarded
>diamond dozen
>pre-Madonnas
>double advocate
>not realizing that the House is pointless without a Senate majority too

Attached: 1494298503579.jpg (1224x1445, 214K)

this post is a diamond dozen.

all subhuman newfags pls kys and stop posting.

>You know anons actually do this
I have

>this many people have never watched Trailer Park Boys
this planet sucks

damn

You forgot the hall of cost.

227 / 208 +/- 1 will be the results. Lots of auto recounts going through, maybe one will flip

Think of it this way. It outs newfags and humiliates them. Its like getting two birds stoned at once.

"For all intensive purposes" Lol
Intents and purposes.

>For all intensive purposes

It's "intents and purposes" you moron.

checked
Hell yeah, best pasta is based on reality, that's why the bait works so well. Like just now, with you.

Attached: 1509753978702.jpg (400x534, 50K)

is there an image showing how much each presdent lost or gained under their tenure?

Well ... that is because we aren't fucking hipsters who run through the world with a rucksack thinking they'll find their special snowflake meaning in life. our society is our family, which also includes work and you could say that a lot of nords are proud to contribute to that, even though it's getting shittier because of governments being undermined by leftist radicals.
i wouldn't expect americans to relate, i certainly can't to them either. i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever
t. german

Attached: 00ddce11eb42d72fd22ab4b7d9875eea4419fd39916dbe8dd946dfe8558ec180.jpg (500x367, 34K)

the sp500 did amazing today, who'd think?

I haven't seen this one in awhile. Have a (You)

Copa pasta.

Youeer laim

Attached: 20181021_121942.jpg (614x720, 127K)

Incredible stuff

Attached: 1538896443451.png (740x1000, 922K)

This thread proves Jow Forums is full of newfags.

>Dems take house
Frogs take world. KEK

Attached: 1541382924484.png (678x766, 394K)

>To all you thinking this is no big deal
Wait what, are the kekistanis too delusional to admit that theyre fucked?

Attached: 1496236324985.jpg (493x461, 45K)