Chinks

Are they the future of the GOP ?

Attached: Youngkim.jpg (220x285, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Kim_(politician)#Personal_life
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IM SO FUCKING LONELY AND HORNY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

GIVE QT CHINK GF NOW!!!!!!!!!

Attached: fuck.jpg (292x173, 4K)

kek

they're liberals so no
its ok finnbot

Is wont be strong on immigration.

Honestly I'm okay with this, some of the fuckers in their own country are downright insane, but the one's moving to the west have strong values I generally agree with. and were looking to get away from the insanity to begin with, so they can't be that bad.

Yep

they vote blue at like 70% so no
even spics have more GOP support

She is married to a White man and has 4 hapa kids. They all look 100 % Asian.

>Kim and her husband, Charles, have been married since 1986. They have four children. Her oldest child, Christina, graduated from UC Irvine; the others, Hannah, Alvin, and Kelly, attended Cal State Fullerton.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Kim_(politician)#Personal_life

Attached: Asian family.png (1192x785, 2.43M)

fpbp

Attached: 1508389017828.jpg (600x631, 81K)

GOP should be able to get more than that. This affirmative action lawsuit's gotta help as a start to building goodwill

Actually slants are 40% noncommital politically, and all but the most hebraically-compromised are super conservative, socially.

Show your flag you fucking kike

Attached: JigsawHD.jpg (1668x1082, 219K)

chink is fine but ccp must die!!!

Attached: 1538170490396.jpg (4000x2250, 1.71M)

No. White people need to assert their ethnic interests or go extinct.

Attached: 1540841093273.jpg (1080x793, 641K)

i hope so

fpbp

Attached: o08XRwh.jpg (2000x3000, 408K)

/tv, no

unless whites start marrying

Attached: HTxLDBJ.png (1039x268, 81K)

No, Asians are amoral bugpeople who only care about money and worldly 'success'. They'll legalize anything if it means they can get richer and have greater social prestige by bragging about the title of their job, regardless of how well they do it. Nothing matters more to these bugpeople than money and prestige. They'll support a party that allows abortion, trans operations for children, open borders, and severe restrictions of freedom, if it means that they'll be able to advance their oh-so-precious careers in order to make more money and brag about their job and material wealth as a symbol of status.

Children from racemuxing always look more like mother's race. Because she have 2 X chromosome

Is she from actual china? The chinese have a thing for hating leftist

Not chinks, but probably gooks.

Young Kim is Korean.

She's Korean, she came to my house actually.

So why do children of a black man and white woman look black?

You would be a success again if did.

fuck off weeb

Only war will work at this point. Gestation/maturation period takes way too long.

Asian women are a Trojan horse

Attached: 267B1C2A-96D0-402D-B7F4-A41C21BB7A0F.jpg (575x1024, 105K)

>she came to my house actually.
If she came to your house as part of the campaign then her itinerary can be traced to the houses she visited thus you can be identified. Watch yourself nigger.

Attached: 28158861_530009684052124_9215338541045776384_n.jpg (1080x1080, 193K)

She's Korean, Idriss. Plus she's currently beating your run-of-the-mill Commiefornia La Raza Spic (most likely Illegal) in her house race atm.

Are.. are you mentally disabled? She's married to an Asian man...

Maybe you could start by not calling them chinks

I’d like to GOP her DNC if you know what I mean.

I'm feeling this feely feel that feels

Attached: 1511314971754.png (1280x720, 488K)

They look more white too. But black skin is too dominant trait. 2-3 generation with white mothers and it disappears anyway.

Attached: c45821f899bab3955dcd11c876010414.jpg (647x359, 62K)

>those black soulless eyes
Disgusting.

It's not like he's the pinnacle of White aesthetics.

Yeah, but like a really sexy horse.

Asians voted 77-23 for the Dems in this midterm, so I'm gonna say no.

brown eyes are best and souls arent real

Attached: IMGL4984 copy.jpg (1400x2100, 825K)

Anglin finally gave in to his yellow fever

This is man with Chinese father and white mother.
And he looks European. But your children with Asian mother will look like total shit.

Attached: inx960x640.jpg (960x640, 163K)

>souls aren't real
only for weebs

Attached: weebs.png (500x517, 101K)

im not a weeb

Attached: Dk9av10UYAAl1QQ.jpg (2048x1364, 322K)

This is because America is still inherently racist against Asians.

Now hear me out I know racism is a meme but the US is literally taking China, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, SE Asia, and everywhere in between and wrapping them up into one. It's a joke.

Chinese tend to me more leftist than other Asians. On the contrary Koreans and Japanese are very conservative.

We can have 100 different ethnicities for everyone spic and nignog but when it comes to Koreans, Japs, Chinese, they're all just "Asian"

They give happy endings.

>souls arent real
Imagine if you were so far gone, that this is a comforting thought.

Chinese literally only care about immigration. They want to get their entire extended families over here.

you're both on Jow Forums you dirty fucking weebs

Attached: 1413004971345.gif (500x516, 152K)

If they thought the GOP was bad when white guys ran it...whew.

>brown eyes are best
This is the fucked-up brain of a yellow fever faggot

No insectoids are the end of mankind

so what, I'm not here for weeb shit, and this isn't a weeb subforum

of course! chinks are the only remnants of the white race that deserve to survive.

>They'll support a party that allows abortion, trans operations for children, open borders, and severe restrictions of freedom
no trans operations for children, open borders in chink land though
only freedom restriction and abortion
also they somehow hate leftist

youre the one posting 2d, dingus.

Attached: 1540573367124.jpg (389x550, 31K)

Read the next line
>Charles has served as President of Inter-Community Network, a non-profit based in La Habra that promotes good relations between local government and the Korean community. He was also a founder of the Korean American Coalition and the Black-Korean Alliance.
>founder of the Black-Korean Alliance
He's most definitely Korean or a white guy with a very specific cuck fetish.

>chinese
>communist
pick one. xi is fucking based.

only my soul exists

t. smokes fentanyl

The future is WHITES/ASIANS vs SHITSKINS/JEWS

Never forget it.

Attached: 1537774715136.jpg (855x630, 67K)

Dios mio...

she cute

>long lived
>high IQ
>low crime
>tight pussies
>low diabesity rates
>optimized for hard work
>not clumsy oafs
>famiry oriented
>strong patriarchy
>best korea
>their commies are more capitalist than we are
>despise niggers
>immune to racism shaming
>genocide just for lulz
>women are not whores
>not big into tattoos
>females are hot/qt
>no jews
take. the. fucking. yerrow. pirr.

Attached: funny - aging process for asians.jpg (1600x480, 89K)

i dunno, White pill is the best. yellow pill is an alternative.

ASIANS ARE WHITE YOU FUCKING RETARD

Not even a joke lmao

Got no trust for them clowns until they stop nigger rigging the production of fentanyl with their laboratories and then shipping it abroad to feed their revenge delusion

Attached: 14453526565790.jpg (250x241, 7K)

fentanyl kills white trash. fuck em. they're only destined to breed with spiggers anyways.

pacopacomama when?

not genetically.

Unironically yes. They are the white mans greatest ally against der juden.

Attached: 14F98F96-0B93-41AD-B4F9-54DF6673C5DC.jpg (450x379, 61K)

they look genetically white to me

Attached: 1539903667314m.jpg (682x1024, 123K)

Yes. They realize the left is coming for them next.

seething

Attached: cutest.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

asians didnt emigrate to the West just to see it turn into dystopian shithole overrun by immigrants. asians are immigrants, oh well. that doesnt mean i wanna vote to let in even more immigrants, im not gonna vote for a party that openly hates White people.

theyre not.

Keanu is only 1/4 Chinese

me and hitler say they're aryans, so FUCK YOU!

Attached: 1526769979550.gif (149x181, 836K)

Nah. They'll align with Beijing and work as a subversive alien population, just like the ones in Canada. At some point Beijing will step in to "protect" them as a pretext for invasion.

>ASIAN GIRLS IN DRESS SUITS

Attached: 1540422792407.jpg (745x446, 72K)

Hitler liked asians because they arent dependent on Whites and have their own society/civilization.

that doesnt mean he wanted to mix with them, or condoned mixing with them. asians are not White.

I want a qt Asian cougar to take advantage of me and my seed

theyre currently voting blue way more than red but unlike blacks I feel like there's actually hope.

woah mama.

Attached: 1536855719630.gif (450x450, 3.72M)

chinks are hot but if i was gonna race mix, i 'd go with a brazilian girl

Attached: 6d8e625b79db5010c3da3e6047bf5a2b.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

They’re light skinned, but they’re a highly distinct population from Caucasian/Europeans, which is what “white” refers to. But actually they’re even more distant from Africans than Europeans are for what it’s worth.

No. The GOP is 12% non-White because it can only win the votes of minorities who identify as Americans more than in tribal terms. You can't pander to grow that because other minorities want gibs and know you don't gib as much.

I believe that that Koreans will in the future be a big part of the future of the GOP but there aren't enough of them to make a difference across the country. However, they can be instrumental in holding or even turning over Republican strongholds in the coast. Asians as a whole vote democrat but "Asian" includes hundreds of different races like pointed out. SE Asians and other islander peoples tend to be more nigger-like in mentality but the Orientals are a little more different. Is also right in that these people are very tribalistic, but because a lot of them are small business owners and very fiscally conservative, people like Young Kim getting elected could mean that the Koreans become more Republicanized.

>more distant than africans

bullshit

Koreans are the only lawyers who are sketchier and more savage than kike lawyers. I’ll take a slant eye over the juden any fucking day.

>hapa kids
>They all look 100 % Asian
How is that even possible?

Attached: 1527219806978.jpg (10000x10000, 1.61M)

Because that poster is retarted. That man she's married to is 100% Asian, I don't know why he's saying he's white.

i want one

where can i buy a qt chink gf

Sorry you disagree with the truth.

The truth is that you love niggers

t. Chinky choo the yellow jew

northern Africans i can understand, but sub-Sahara africans.. nope.

God I hope not. Gooks aren’t even people: their value system and empathy are completely incompatible with western civilization. They will also penny pinch worse than the Jews and I say that unironically