Jow Forums right now

Attached: 1541595453719.jpg (1348x816, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/2018-congressional-candidates-raised-spent-most-money-data-2018-11#the-senate-candidates-who-have-raised-the-most-amount-of-money-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty accurate except republicans win this scenario by a slight margin, since Senate is more important.

Meanwhile me, a based centrist

Attached: Ea6JU5qhZ.png (554x400, 83K)

Attached: 32456726385.png (800x600, 2K)

The chaos god was here. We are more divided than ever because of it.

I don’t believe in kek

I don’t believe in kek

I don’t believe in kek

Based.

Attached: total-percentages-of-black-death-by-abortion.gif (730x391, 16K)

democrats weren't after the senate though

Based Tim

Yikes

thanks doc

not quite accurate, they both need these masks

Attached: notmad.jpg (601x508, 28K)

70 million in TX alone says otherwise

The dems won though.

That's why they spent $80 million on Beto and celebrities shilling their favorite Democrats, right?

Won the senate? lolno

this

thanks doc

nah

Attached: 1541600002945.jpg (1182x1194, 180K)

centrist? more like stagnationist am I right, boys?

Attached: 1526236419181.jpg (615x410, 36K)

>mfw we won every single election
GOLD WAVE!!!!!

Attached: 1515990070343.gif (320x240, 666K)

thanks doc

>centrists still don't understand overton window

Attached: 1520835746289.jpg (625x527, 31K)

Thanks doc

>dab posting

I doubt you're old enough to know what a centrist is, Aiden.

businessinsider.com/2018-congressional-candidates-raised-spent-most-money-data-2018-11#the-senate-candidates-who-have-raised-the-most-amount-of-money-3

Why lie?

Thanks doc.

>Kek be like
The most chaotic and delicious option won.

Attached: kek.gif (400x400, 2.49M)

Jobs wanna divide. Gives them power. Literally the bitter emotions fuel evil

How does that change that they still threw alot of money to flip Texas?

>centrist
I'm a centrist

Attached: 1534223814417.gif (450x450, 776K)

Let's be honest, the only reason the house was in play was due to the never trumpers quitting. The left promised a wave, they got a trickle. This is espically bad considering how much money the left spent on such a small majority. the Republicans certainly didn't win, but they did a good job mitigating the damage and more importantly they sealed their majority in the senate. When ginsburg dies you will see another conservative judge appointed and the lefts agenda gets destroyed for 30 years.

Joos *

Checked lol

The truth is everyone lost. I say this as a Democrat. Getting the house is meaningful, but the margins are no where near what people thought they would be, and the number of seats flipped is very low right now, though not all results are in yet.

The biggest takeaway is the Senate. I'm not surprised the Republicans held onto it, I fully expected them to, what I'm surprised is that the Dems lost as many seats as they lost. I knew Texas wouldn't flip, but Florida I thought they had a strong chance of retaining. The same goes for Montana where it still looks bad for the incumbent Democrat, both those states are the true surprises, the other states I fully expected to flip to the Republicans. The issue here is that it makes it very difficult in 2020 to take back the senate because now they have to flip 6+ Republican seats just to get a majority, and most of the elections are in deep red states, not purple states. Think Mitch McConnell, who somehow keeps getting re-elected in Kentucky despite being extremely unpopular even there.

The house is a victory despite this though, they will have a bit of power over Trump now to investigate as they please, a necessary check to his power.

I'm very concerned about 2020 though. I just don't know if the Democrats can get a candidate that can overpower Trump. Trump is the reality show president, and much of his base views him as their entertainment, they love what he does, they love what he says and they don't care about any lies or falsehoods he spreads so long as they're "winning." This type of """logic""" is deep-seeded among Trump supporters who care more about "triggering the snowflakes" than enacting sound policies that benefit themselves and other Americans. I'm also concerned that because the house gains were so small, and all of these seats are up for re-election in a presidential election, there's a good chance Republicans could just take it all back with higher turnout.

Jow Forums always. When you reach a certain level of political awareness you realize that a lot of people just want to see the world burn on the off-chance that the new hierarchy will allow them their "rightful place."

Yep. As it should be. No need to waste tears

>everyone lost
not everyone

Attached: merchant behind post.jpg (491x491, 42K)

It was the joos

Attached: 942914348301b6c0164602fef722696e--being-green-kermit-the-frog.jpg (236x295, 29K)

Republicans won. Blue wave was supposed to show that america was sick of trump. Double flips always happen in a mid term, but it didnt happen. In fact, reps won seats in the senate. So, people are not sick of trump. Thats a win.

You're going to hell

the middle path always wins

Attached: j.jpg (194x260, 7K)

The dems won the house which is what they were after.

Why would hate, anger, fear, be all over the media, in films, on TV, in books. So weird. Pics or it didn't happen

Attached: poster,210x230,f8f8f8-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u5 (1).jpg (210x230, 12K)

yes

Attached: computer_key_Greater_than_Period.png (559x527, 14K)

Either kill yourself or stop being a degenerate.

Attached: pruned or deleted.png (302x28, 1K)

Danke herr doktor

>When ginsburg dies you will see another conservative judge appointed and the lefts agenda gets destroyed for 30 years.

Women live longer than men, and you know dems are willing to pay for every insignificant doctor's appointment to keep her healthy enough for 2020

the wisdom of the steppes, my friends. Unironically.

Well look at the senate seats that flipped. Montana (potentially), North Dakota, Missouri, Indiana, Florida. All of these are red states, with the exception of Florida which is purple, and all of these are states Trump carried in 2016.

I'm not surprised they lost Indiana, Missouri and North Dakota. It's Montana and Florida that surprised me.

Also, Beto did close a much larger margin in Texas than I expected, regardless that he lost it's surprising he ran that close of an election in Texas.

The literal fear liberator

Attached: bigstock-Sacred-Geometry-Evolution-88893806-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

Pretty fuckin accurate
>there was no red wave and dems took the house so therefore it was a blue wave
>all the seats dems took were all by a few points therefore there was no blue wave and a red wave instead
>n-no, because [...]
Getting really old quick

Checked

accurate

dude weed lmao

Oops

Attached: images (22).jpg (259x194, 7K)

Attached: 1531626142798.jpg (750x739, 81K)

Oh yeah, they totally won all over the place by losing one of the houses of congress and eking out an only slightly larger control of the senate which they already controlled and losing a bunch of governorships, are you tired of winning yet?

If you've paid attention to the sheer number of liberals that moved from LA/Seattle to Bozeman and Helena in the past two years alone (9/10 moved for muh scenery muh mountains) it wouldnt surprise you at all

Be a shame if transmission 432 override

Attached: dpfuegiu0aag8ch.jpg (632x796, 67K)

America is sick of Trump. More people turned out to vote democrat. The republicans LOST the house. The democrats didn't lose anything. The democrats won.

You’re wrong, again.
Just stop posting

higher quality post.

>. We are more divided than ever because of it.

That would make things interesting in the next months.

Go away, Tim Pool. No one likes you.

>it's surprising he ran that close of an election
Dude he spent 70 million dollars and didn't win.....

Tuned into 440hz joowave

Attached: 38a.png (301x338, 77K)

Finding 432hz

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73686172652e6e61747572616c6e6577732e636f6d2f75706c6f6164732f696d616765732f7363616c65 (620x518, 59K)

They absolutely were. The blue wave was meant to take both the house by 30+ seats and the senate.
They got the house by ~10 seats and lost the senate HARD

Yep. Reps lost the house whether you like it or not.

>reasonable dem
I thought antifa killed you all.

I see where you're coming from, and think you have a balanced take even though I'm dramatically opposed to your beliefs. The only concern I share with you is the backlash of nationalists being so great that even us forumcreatures wont be comfortable with the rage normies put out.
Dont get me wrong, I want the day of the rope, but only for the right people.

Attached: 1538788205661.jpg (1024x979, 81K)

So they settled for the bare minimum while giving the republicans a Senate majority so now they control appointment of federal judges.
Federal judges who were the only thing standing in front of the retarded cheeto's racist policies. I voted for the Democrats and I'm so furious at their lack of resolve. Like at least TRY to stop them from taking the senate!

Look

Attached: original.gif (500x500, 1.81M)

Its hardly a win for Dims but youre a bunch of fucking liars anyway so fuck what you gotta say nigger

Election is doc.

Attached: 1522562371691.jpg (125x117, 3K)

Liar

This is the most accurate image of the midterms

Democracy.
A system where no one is happy.

Attached: 1384970762735.png (3580x5000, 219K)

How is that a lie? The republicans lost the house dipshit.

Every year is another year this country becomes less white. I'm done getting so invested in these races. I will keep voting in elections but having any faith in whites to wake the fuck up and vote along racial lines rather than stupid bullshit is over for me. I'm tired of caring too much for a people that do not give a shit whether they live or die.

Yeah they weren't after a blue wave. I want to break your nose.

Now that the democrats have the house they'll be able to put pressure on and change Trump's government.

Same here

Attached: image.gif (400x303, 1.14M)

I guess I could be optimistic on this. It's a win win.
Dems win- they get the house and all the investigations they want
Repubs win- they get senate and all the SCOTUS picks they can handle

This, praise Him.

Dems are legitimately retarded

Look dude I voted against trump too but we needed to get the Senate too, or at least stop the repugs from getting so many seats. Like I'm excited that we won the house but now our racist CoC will use the Senate to force his stupid EOs, like his dumb travel ban. Don't you remember? Federal judges were the only thing that stopped it. I'm a bit concerned I'm not gonna lie.

>didn't lose anything
Were you paying attention at all?
They lost senate seats.
There was no blue wave. Obama lost 60 seats and won re-election, so if you think Trump won't win re-election, you're dreaming.

a political gridlock is hardly a win win

>chaos god was here
>now we're really divided u gais
The fuck did you think the chaos god brought, order?

Really? So when World War I and 2 started, and you were forced to sign up to get ripped in half by a machine gun, then the middle path won? This is where you say something super spiritual about how our time is short here, blah blah fucking blah. Kill yourself.

Beto bought the election and lost.

>implying my waifu lost

she beat a multi-millionaire spic in los angeles

SIT THE FUCK DOWN, LIBTARDS

Attached: 180330-asianam_young_kim_1_2e3951ff0cbe6691fa28cc4299bbd2c5.jpg (2500x1670, 1.26M)

It's fine, the democrats will up the ante and move for impeachment. It'll only serve to galvanize more voters.

They did
In the same way trumpcucks killed the rhinos

But generally speaking,the way it was built up,anything less than a huge win was a loss for dems.
I think the dems (on pure basis of being a rough coalition of left positions,which always eat themselves) won’t be able to form a cohesive message to beat trump,especially since they keep shunning the white male vote

Dude I don't know who you've been following but no expert is ok with these results. The house can easily be neutered by the Senate, and our Obama appointed federal judges are now under threat.
Sure winning the house is something, but I would have rathered the senate too at least. So the Democrats can give trump the same treatment the repugs gave Obama in 2010. But that doesn't look like it will happen now.

No you're wrong. Go and cry after your defeat drumpftard.

thanks doc

underrated

It would have been nice to get the senate but getting the house is still a victory. At least now the democrats have the power to stop Trump from making retarded decisions all the time.

Checked. Thanks doc!

ha-ha oh wow based admin right ;)
www.funnyjunk.com