California Hate Thread

>Voted against repealing gas tax because reasons
>Voted for a bunch of spending so shitheads can get housing
>Voted no on prop 10 which would make it illegal for landlords it be kikes and keep upping the rent
>Voted for a prop to make animal cages bigger so we can pay whole foods prices everywhere
Just fuck my state up, family.

Attached: NPC California.png (692x774, 61K)

I voted Democrat and I live in California. I love it here.

Attached: 1541564421098.png (960x960, 75K)

shut up you cunt burger gas is dirt cheap, literally cheaper than bottled water

And then they get priced out and bring their Retarded policies to every other semi-decent city in the nation

Nigga you know the gas is fuckin 4.19 a gal in CA?

Honestly things are not bad in California in the current year.

Our gas costs more than your house, retard
These lefties never improve shit and laugh all the way to the bank every time the dumbasses here vote for more taxes

>gas is fuckin 4.19 a gal in CA
I paid $3.59 last night.

I hate living in this shithole state

Have you been anywhere else?

It's often 3.39 her but it's still bullshit compared to other states.

>Voted for a prop to make animal cages bigger so we can pay whole foods prices everywhere
Would you also be against a proposition to force farmers to hire American citizens instead of cheap migrant labour? That would also raise your food prices.

It was 4.25 here in LA last week. I hate this fucking state and everyone in it. I'm stuck here because it's the only place I can get paid well for software dev

In Texas it’s like 2.48 you fucking moron. How is that “dirt cheap”?

*moves to texas*

>Don't have a car, still voted to repeal the gas tax, don't really care though, I've lived in places with lower taxes and worse roads, it's not fun
>More retarded Democrat spending to drive the state farther into debt
>Rent control is full retard economics
>Hitler would want you to vote for animal rights
Could be worse I suppose. Still rather be in LA than some place where it snows.

it is literally close to 6$ a gallon in czechia AND you earn three times as much as we do

do you see us complaining, you fuckwit? maybe if you ditched your 1960's muscle cars for some actually fuel efficient 21st century technology, you wouldn't be a laughingstock to the rest of the world

not only did they vote against repealing a tax, they voted against voting on taxes relating to gas altogether

No because that benefits Americans as opposed to literal or figurative animals.

My School district just passed a $194 Million bond for improvements. We currently receive and mismanage $10,000/year per student. Throwing more money at it is not going to solve any problems. It's fucking bullshit and almost 70% of the people voted for more gibs even though they will be taxed more. What's going to happen is the superintendent and everyone at the district will get a raise, and jack shit will be done at the school level.

You lost, get over it.

I'm driving the motherfucking honda accord like all the other goblinos here, but that still doesn't make it okay to be like europe and asia where having a car is so expensive people go without it.

I paid 2.46

This state is a complete fucking cesspool. The only thing I was sad about was Trump making peace with Kim Jong Il because now I can no longer hope for him to nuke SF and LA.
Every election this state gets worse and worse. It's basically an extension of the filth and slovenly garbage that you find in Tijuana.

>laughing stock
>has cheaper gas than you

I can fill up my 21 gallon tank in Texas for $50 usd and it burns 16 mpg. Who the fuck is actually laughing in this situation? I know I am. $6 a gallon? Do you have a 1 liter engine? Kek!

maybe you should try going without is as well

having a car is not a right, it is a privilige

Its cheaper than $4 and at least I don't live in Texas.

Have you been anywhere else?

Texas' Silicon Hills, Washington don't have good software dev jobs?

I miss best koreas nuke threats, I want to see spic ghouls and rad scorpions

All that money is just going to be pocketed by school administrators anyways.

Did people read the full fucking prop? They can increase the tax rate to whatever they want now without holding a vote on it. Did people even fucking read it? I asked my girlfriend why she voted against the repeal and she said "because we need our roads to be fixed". Is that really more important than the government increasing a tax to whatever they want without the public's approval?

SF here and this. We have a new mayor elected who claimed to clean the streets up within 3 months back in July. It still feels like a 3rd world country when I walk around on public streets. Fucking homeless are shitting up everything and dems are just increasing their budget for cleanup instead of trying to tackle the actual problem. If I’m out past 10pm I feel like I’m going to get stabbed.

Yes I have, and it's fucking paradise. It feels like you're actually entering America when you get outside of CA. Signs are in English, people are polite and friendly, there's an actual sense of community.
Also - I currently live in one of the richest areas of state, right next to the 13th ranked public high school.

California isn't American anymore.

Attached: Whitepop2016.jpg (1024x680, 107K)

California is the Demorats' end result for winning the long game.They bring in all the wetbacks they can, they use the excuse "b-b-b-b-but the white man doesn't want to pick our avocados!", the communists in their local government shit things up like the gas tax, the people are angry and they move elsewhere to other states..........BUT they bring the exact same policies that made their original state a cesspit of corruption and degeneracy aka AZ, NV, CO, WA and it's spreading. That's the reason TX is getting cucked up the ass. You all are witnessing the Demorats' strategy for winning the ultimate long game. The states are not willing to vote for them? Push in people who will and overwhelm them. The invasion angle worked wonders in Europe so now they are doing the same to the US.

And yet you Republi-cucks are too bed-wetting pansies to rise up and stop the Demorats from spreading more of the gullible wetbacks they sweet-talk from my country. Man up and get rid of them.

inb4 I'm just like them? Sorry, burger, but I have little to no empathy for the country rats your jews and commies "convince" with dreams of gibs. They are all idiots who deserve to be forcibly branded with huge nose rings to make it easier for them to guide. They are mindless cows and sheep. Go ahead and let your only true americans get rid of them. I'm all for it.

I haven't found anything that makes me want to leave yet. I wouldn't live in the desert or forest just for muh gunz.

The Trump wall needs to go around California. Lock is all in this shitty hell of our own creation. Enact a travel ban on us too. This state is literal retards.
>rent too high as is
>votes down prop to counter some rent increases
California is irredeemable. Please just nuke us.

Then Texans move to Florida. At least that's what I've noticed

Yea but you can drive around the entirety of Czechia on that one gallon lmao

>>votes down prop to counter some rent increases
SF has rent control though.

>Did people read the full fucking prop?
The wording on the ballot was extremely deceptive. California's attorney general needs to hang.

>two farmers
>one picks up a sword
Other farmer: if I take up the sword I am just like him and no better.
>one farmer left

Californian here, I doubt you actually live here

The whole state is going down in flames. Venezuela style crash is coming within the next 20 years.

Attached: q8EPy.jpg (800x800, 182K)

Housing policy is to blame.
Too little houses, too many people.

You gotta ship the homeless somewhere else or change the housing policy to make any real difference.

The funny thing is the roads won't be fixed, the homeless wint be dealt with and poverty will increase. Your girlfriend is a rube lol.

LOL

California is literally the worst state you could possibly live in, in the entire US.

Attached: EvgN7Fb.png (898x827, 1.01M)

>everything outside of California is desert and forest.
How does someone so retarded not die before adulthood?

3.39 at arco

ITT: Not Americans.

Actually no on prop 10 was a good thing, it was basically rent control where the government would determine how much the renter should charge. This would have made the housing crisis even worse as nobody would want to rent anymore.

He's a Democrat, they are not smart people.

this

californian expats should be shot on sight

You fuckers bike everywhere

Wish I could somehow check in with you in three years. lol. The USA will not be the united states inside the next 10 years.

>Be EMT
>Work 24 hour shifts in fucking Compton and Inglewood
>Get literal shit and blood on me day in and day out
>Get a couple breaks
>This fucking state votes to rob me of the little time I do get to myself

Attached: 1468802638928.jpg (788x872, 287K)

Then why do commiefornians keep moving to Colorado?

Because it's a failed state

thanks for reminding me satan

Wauwatosa?

based

I am pissed at the people in this state. Bunch of fucking sheeple. Can't wait to move to the midwest in a much more comfier life.

Then please keep all of your people

T. Arizona

I don't use the freeways much.

>Then why do commiefornians keep moving to Colorado?
The grass is always greener on the other side of the hill? My liberal sister wants to move to Utah of all places because of the pretty rocks xD

>He's a Democrat,
No but other states don't offer much. Everything is right here.

please people, this is why northern californians want two separate states. i never go further than sacremento, because it such a fucking shithole in the bay area and below. I live in a small mountain town in the north, nobody here likes anything that socal does, but because they have more people, they get to decide what happens in the whole fucking state, which is fucking huge! im about to move to Nevada!

Good and keep your shitty Indians. Kingman is a dump.

They keep coming up to Alaska too, they get treated like shit when people find out they are from California though. They are strsight up told they arent welcome. It's not even a right vs left thing either, nobody minds people from Seattle or Portland. People just cant stand Californians, they are shit people .

Everything great about the Republic of California was built by Republicans, including the University system. Democrats took over in late 80s, 90s and ruined them all, like they did to Detroit etc.

Recall Xavier Becerra, the ballot wording was misleading and deceptive. Also this state needs a major revamp. Get out and vote next time.

We seem to have come to mutual terms.

We keep our filth, you keep yours.

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

I live in california and over the past months they have been shilling no on prop 10 and yes on prop 6, and people in california eat it up easily cause we too lazy to do research

>tfw 8.2L v8
Eat shit nigger

I tried to explain to my gf why EMT's need breaks because being on call 24 hours a day is incredibly stressful and might as well be violation of labor laws. She just said "they shouldn't have picked that job". What the fuck

How do they feel about people from Arizona? I've toyed with the notion of going up to Alaska.

>"they shouldn't have picked that job".
I feel the same way. You want to be a fire fighter anyway so you'll make it up later.

california is still not too bad but holy shit are there dumb people driving it into the ground

Yes on prop 6 is good though. Repealing the gas tax is a good thing.

Can confirm. I lived there for 9 years and it's a truly awful place. I'm so much happier now being far away from that hell hole. Tool's Ænima is right on the money. The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.

top kek

Yes it is that fucking bad. California is terrible in every concievable way.

You'd be fine here, people only have a problem with Californians. There are a lot of lower 48ers who moved up here plus multiple military bases. If you really do want to move here avoid Anchorage at all costs, it's a major shithole.

You are the problem

You're scum. EMT's are going to be exhausted and frustrated. Prepare for quality to decrease and less EMT's.

it's back to being spanish-mexican
so next are texas, arizona, and new mexico
oh wait, only arizona is over 50%!

Attached: buwnitdown.png (183x250, 54K)

>Give homeless housing
>End up refusing to pay to constantly monitoring them
>Ignoring the fact most homeless are petty thieves/criminals who will loiter, pollute, shoplift, and sometimes even violently rob/sexually assault people they live near

I love CA.

I wouldn't call being occupied by foreigners "not too bad".

Attached: 1540747217048.gif (800x800, 1.47M)

Isn't there some sort of rotating staff of EMT workers though?

It's childish to think that they're some sort of automotons that can endlessly work, and to think 'they shouldn't have picked that job'.

Nice

You must live in the central valley here on the coast it's $4.00

Yes, there is a rotation, but now it doesn't matter because EMT's will always have to be ready to go to a scene. No breaks.

CA here. I voted opposite all those but the prop 10 outcome. Prop 10 was government intrusion at its finest.

If we dropped most welfare programs, we wouldn't need cheap migrant labor.

EMT's have never been paid anything. I remember when my brother in law was making less as a EMT than the kid at In-n-Out. Then he got fired at CalFire and made over $100,000 a year.

>You must live in the central valley
Nope. I'm in the SGV.

>tfw there is not a housing crisis
>tfw it's actually a commuting crisis
>Too many fucking companies are either located in LA or the bay
>Not everyone can live with in a range that doesnt require a 4 hour total commute time
>Building sensible fast rails or additional highways/tunnels through mountains that wall off regions would actually connect affordable areas
>Lol just build more housing for black people, that'll fix it
>Neglect building actual transit or more highways so you don't need to sit in traffic for hours just to get to and from work and live in an area that is actually affordable

God fucking damn this entire states transportation system. Prop 6 only fixes rotting infrastructure but doesn't build more. This state is retarded and I'm from Florida.

>they voted against voting on taxes relating to gas altogether
That's the truly insane part.

and redpilled

>Be Spicy illegal Beanman
>Live in California
>Granted same rights as natural-borns
>Negotiate wages like natural-borns

What