TIME FOR THE FACTS

2010: Obama First Midterm

>6 Senate seats lost

>63 House seats lost

Bill Clinton also lost 62 house seats in his first midterm.

Trump fucking GAINED 4 or 5 senate seats and the loss in the house is razor thin. The fucking UK media is trying to play this as a massive loss but Trump has OUTPERFORMED every president since the early 1980s in his first midterm.......

Attached: 1540680370429.jpg (549x670, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/here-are-the-results-so-far-in-the-us-midterm-races-that-matter-to-jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you bro, you made me feel better. I just can't get over why someone would vote democrat after all they have done.

>I just can't get over why someone would vote democrat after all they have done.

riggermortis.

Ha. Excellent post

was gonna say the BBC has gone full biased this time, more even than the fucking presidential election. The fuck is wrong with them?

Indeed

Attached: ranked_by_seats_lost_creampie.jpg (1004x981, 125K)

>this much cope

Attached: 1494814430892.jpg (325x243, 26K)

The Don did even better than I thought.

Attached: 1467854891363.jpg (960x960, 94K)

how many house seats lost in 2018?

niggermortis

Plus the walkaway movement will only get bigger. 2 more years of people waking up.

Hello, shill.

The Democrats actually screwed themselves here. If they don't cooperate with Trump and the Senate on major legislation, particularly immigration, they will be painted into a corner for obstructionism in 2020.

Quite frankly, this is probably the best thing for Trump politically. If he is smart, he'll offer several very visible olive branches to the House. When the House says "HELL NO", he is going to eviscerate them.

You beat me to it.

Attached: 49bb6f92d9791b8599ac25feeda222aa.jpg (768x1024, 139K)

Purty

Who cares

losses are normal, complete victories aren't always a surety. President Trump has had more success so far that any of his predecessors. He'll just have more. Not many people look at how results are in the midterms beyond politicians. Keep going.

He really is giving them rope to hang themselves, and the fuckers are dumb enough to do it too.

>has gone full biased this time
They've always been biased, their survival depends on them remaining state sponsored propaganda.
Also remember BBC is the network that refused to refer to ISIS as Daesh because Daesh was an "offensive term" and then later backtracked to claim it's because no one would know who they were referring too if they "changed" the name.
BBC is part of the problem in this country.

>muh optics
Face it sweetheart, the future is brown and beautiful. The biggottry and homophobia from old white men is a thing of the past. Better get used to it!

Attached: hillary_rays1.jpg (710x924, 174K)

Based user. Dems had a victory that looks pretty more like a defeat

>Plus the walkaway movement will only get bigger. 2 more years of people waking up.

2 more years of Kavanaugh style screeching from the house. Now the Ds are forced to impeach to pacify their base, or cuck out. Both will drive them to splinter into extremism. People were pissed about Kavanaugh, now we'll have it every day for the next two years. It will be exhaustingly great.

Or they could just call ISIS who they actually are: Mercs paid for by the CIA and Mossad. But I guess calling out Israel...again, is too much to type.

yes this is a gop victory no matter how you slice it, and the "first faggot lady nigger congresswhore" thing is all they have to celebrate, which anyone knows is nothing at all to celebrate, and makes them look (with their celebration & white hatred) like absolute zeros with no plan or sense beyond tokenism...also first tranny or whatever delegitimzes government by putting the clearly mentally il;l in power, making it that much easier to push the button when the time comes

They did sort of switch the debate from "who are these moderate rebels".
Other networks began using daesh, but simply relented to the BBC's persistence. It's very likely the switch inadvertently red pilled people who began researching who they actually were. So they reverted back to just plain ISIS as everyone knows who they are, no need to look into further.

future of mass graves is brown yes. and brown or not we'll make sure you get a spot between daquan and sheniqua

>so called Islamic State

Attached: 14876500_1273539936000550_9201604771997479865_o.jpg (1024x683, 62K)

Why the heck would your Muslim deep state support a man introduced the Muslim ban?

We know, now shut up about it before you turn into a meme.

Lol

While this is true from a factual point of view, it ignores what is really happening. The D's are bat shit crazy and still managed to pick up the House. Trump has been doing a pretty good job so far, much better than any president. Yet they still lost the house. The reason? The white population gets smaller & smaller with each election. Going to be hard for him to win in 2020, especially now that Florida will be Blue forever. As for after 2020, it becomes mathematically impossible for any Republican to win a presidential race. It's over...

Attached: zOXnZwo1QQzl6SXGX9NXTdgY2UWuMlaa3iItQ4yX3kc.png (960x703, 951K)

Is it a Muslim deepstate? You niggers told me it was Jewish

This year they had 5,000 marchers, their first year. I was expecting 500, 1,000 tops.

This will get bigger.

Attached: Ya Know.png (2545x2683, 74K)

Our deep state is marxist. Most of the bureaucratic positions are filled with obese middle aged leftist women.

Time for the facts...white people aren’t having enough babies

>middle aged leftist women

The real jew

Its spelled rigor-mortis, rigor as in rigid/stiff, mortis as in dead.

You'd think whites would just have more babies lol, they are too self absorbed though, they dont want children because it means they won't have to stop being adult children. Having kids forces you to grow up.

Will have to stop*

They have 2 horrible options if Trump/GOP offer safe, productive policy to the house. Say no and become obstructionist enemy for the reelection. Or pass them and show he is productive and good for the country. Either way they lose and give him a boost for the reelection.

You should of said that earlier

>The Democrats actually screwed themselves here. If they don't cooperate with Trump and the Senate on major legislation, particularly immigration, they will be painted into a corner for obstructionism in 2020.

Attached: 1514405284125.jpg (890x890, 327K)

It's a straightforward case of all the incentives to have children being removed from society.

You're right. It really wasn't too bad for a mid term with one party holding everything.
I believe the house numbers were coming from a pretty significant high point for the Repubs too.

In a partisan/tribal political climate who really gives a fuck about obstruction

Now that is an impressively misleading list.

Yep, how do we reverse it though or is it even possible? I have kids but I know tons of whites who dont.

Care to elaborate on that?

>Its spelled rigor-mortis, rigor as in rigid/stiff, mortis as in dead.

I see you missed the joke.

First off, I'm okay with the election. The lack of the house means no legislation, but a strong senate means better cabinet/judicial picks and Trump can still rule via executive fiat.

The problem is that democrats have an entropic advantage. Because of birth rates and immigration (both legal and illegal), democrats have the long-term advantage of just being able to wait out the GOP and bide their time until demographic shifts give them a majority. So obongo losing congress and becoming a lame duck for 6 years stalled a lot of the things he wanted, but his party still just needs to wait a certain amount of time anyway, no matter what, and they'll eventually win if nothing fundamental changes.

Contrast that with the GOP, where any time wasted is actually a negative against them because every year more shitskins come in, have anchor babies, get citizenship, breed more paco tacos, etc.
So just saying "he didn't lose as badly as others normally do" is true, but it also misses the point that we don't have forever here. Time is against us.

Attached: obama portrait just.png (984x1440, 3.51M)

OP, girls face looks like she needs to eat a little other wise i would give her the dick she hungers for.

Attached: 1322154094578.png (392x441, 181K)

A large part of it is massively increased living costs, in particular housing and the introduction of women into the workplace so that there's nobody to look after the kids. Those things are irreversible. The only practical way to improve things would be divorce reform, and that's not really on the table either.

>UK media.

user, how are you still able to watch?

So true my man. We are fooked.

same here
state TV is pretending Drumpf is finished

>The fucking UK media is trying to play this as a massive loss
The UK media is unbearably bias in their coverage in general. It's been that way for 3 years.

It's literally 1984 dystopia every single time the London news is broadcasted. Muh stabbings. Muh grenfell. Muh far right extremism. Muh Muslims are wonderful. Nobody fucking buys it unless they are non-white British. It's embarrassing and pathetic.

He cant and wont cause hes not paid enough to reply

I remember German TV being just as biased. I remember even after terrorist attacks the state TV would run documentaries about how wonderful migrants were, scary stuff desu.

We are being replaced. Or there is an extremely concentrated attempt to do it. Right now is objectively one of the worst times for the white race to procreate period.

You should've heard that channel 4 anchor question Trump just now in the conference. It was so pathetic.

God I fucking hate this racial shit. I was just standing around minding my own business until these leftists told me I'm a shitter for being European. Who gives a fuck if a woman of color or a white man got elected? It's the policy that matters. SHIT I JUST WANTED TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES

Attached: 1524426590199.png (381x354, 251K)

The goal isn't outright replacement, it's to create one big dense mixed mass of workers and consumers with a completely meaningless existence.

Well, where to begin? I guess the first place we might start would be the first mid term of President's tenure, to make an apples to apples comparison. So that would be like Bush in 2002 instead of 2006, for instance. Next I note the absence of Kennedy in 1962 despite including Johnson and also Ford in lieu of Nixon. Reagan is particularly odd, considering the House was Democrat from 1954 until 1994. So although Republicans lost seats in 1982 (at the tail end of the Carter stagflation before Reaganomics fixed the economy), they were in the minority in 1980 anyway. Really, this entire list is an impressive way to ignore the nuances of changes in the House of Representatives over the past hundred years or so while pretending that it's normal for the House to flip, which in reality is only normal very recently.

Are you offering me a raise?

Democrats spent record amounts on this blue wave, even had oprah and will ferrel campaigning for them. They really should have done better.

Because some people don’t like racism and sexism

Who is this fluid druid?

more camel toe pls and thx

timesofisrael.com/here-are-the-results-so-far-in-the-us-midterm-races-that-matter-to-jews/

>Jewish Congress members poised to take key leadership roles

>Five Jewish Democrats are set to chair key House committees, including three representatives from New York: Jerrold Nadler, the Judiciary Committee; Eliot Engel, Foreign Affairs; and Nita Lowey, Appropriations. Adam Schiff of California will head the Intelligence Committee and John Yarmuth of Kentucky will lead the Budget Committee.

>Democrat Jared Polis will be the first Jewish and first gay governor of Colorado, and J.B. Pritzker, a Jewish Democrat, will be the next governor of Illinois. And two Jewish military veterans won upset Democratic victories in House races: Max Rose in New York and Elaine Luria in Virginia.

Fucking kikes! Always the goddamned fucking kikes!

Attached: 1463228528708.gif (322x322, 1.95M)

who's the cum cump?

Trump saved us from Best Korea though.
He's a great business man, the thing USA needs

Attached: d_karanika_39486367_231890017480315_4676835102047728281_n.jpg (770x770, 38K)

Democrats had the biggest margin win in a midterm evah. Only reason why the gains were not as big is because of gerrymandering Go read a book.

>Who gives a fuck if a woman of color or a white man got elected? It's the policy that matters.
Because they will never agree with us on policy. Note that this election the blacks did not shift one iota, muh kanye wave didn't happen. If they magically come around at some point that'd be great, but for now we must assume the will NEVER vote for us no matter how hard we try. Appealing to blacks is a complete and total waste of time.
Show me the votes blacks, and I'll happily change my mind.

Attached: 1537019437655.png (1508x892, 171K)

As far as I know Trump did well in the Senate basically by chance. The 1/3rd of Senate seats that were up for grabs were by chance mostly Dem seats.
I wouldn't read too much into it. The GOP seems to have performed averagely in this midterm.

Yeah, but that means he'll be just slightly less effective than them at getting things done, and he was already pretty ineffective anyway.

>tied with Reagan
>states flipping colors
He might get a complete straight run like Reagan's second term.

>some people don’t like white people

while I mostly agree, that's sort of a defeatist take isn't it? Not saying it's the solution, but you can't retract the rights they already have. So why not try and convince them? I just feel that there's no way it can stay this way forever
Based Greek bro

>We lost the least!

Imagine being this pathetic

Paste and bread billed

it's a statement of fact you stupid fucking cunt. You could also say we WON by comparison to other presidents :^)

Well why the hell not?!

why do you think he was calling it such a success? despite the fact that it was technically a "loss" they NEEDED a blue wave not a blue ripple, and these numbers show nearly unprecedented loyalty to the president which is a great sign for 2020.

At least we aren't rioting in the streets destroying shit and causing property damage.

We need to fracture the democratic party. Only way to over come the demographics shift

if you think the GOP did poorly you're not knowledgeable enough to vote

A lot of Republicans openly hate Trump and 21/33 Trump endorsed candidates lost last night.

Attached: fuckdrumpf.jpg (846x1200, 299K)

I will not vote for Trump in 2020, so stop asking.

thats how politics is.
the biggest loss that Trump will ever have is faggots like Mccain/Flake/Sessions/Murkowski constantly shitting the bed during the historic R control of all houses, going as far as to deny some judges for litterally no reason as well as sabatoge GOP legislation just for "FUCK DRUMPF". Trump both lost and won the midterm by loseing the house but gaining both the senate and the republican party

Thanks for the history lesson. No really, what the fuck is wrong with the media that they can play this off?

>history is cope

>bush

Not like counting 2002 would be any better, he was riding high off of post 9/11 nationalism and unity.

In 2006, the economy was doing well, the subprime mess wasn't discovered yet, it's way more analogous to the state of 2018 US.

Well, yeah because the Democrats held a house majority more or less consistently from the new deal until after Reagan. The paradigm we're in of the house being close enough to flip rather than having a signigificant majority of one party (Republicans post lincoln to new deal, Dems new deal to Reagan) is a fairly new phenomenon. It's really only been post G dubya with Obama having control of the house but losing enough to flip, and Trump with maintaining a slight lead (though losing house reps in 2016) and leaving room to flip. If Trump had maintained the house in 2016 rather than losing seats there would still be Republican house control (though barely).

the problem is that many had this expectation that Blue wave=Democrats winning anything. It could have been a D+1 in the house and R+10 in the senate and they still would have claimed they won

Source faggot

Cuz they think with their feels and not their brains.

Attached: 0A772CF3-1D51-44A3-8207-1D99FE1A57F7.jpg (786x1024, 69K)

Doubt it precisely because of Reagan actually. Trump would have to blanket amnesty the whole third world to perform at Reagan levels. Best case scenario is he also wins NH, VT, MN, NV, gets a betters split in MN, and the census redistributes a few votes his way. Looking at 30 more electoral votes as an absolute max. That would still be an incredible blow out though.

Bush's term really fucked up 2 generations of voters ideals toward the "party in charge" and many vote the opposite out of fear