Why does he not talk about race realism and demographics? Is it cause he doesn't have to live around them...

Why does he not talk about race realism and demographics? Is it cause he doesn't have to live around them? Does he honestly believe that the browner america gets it'll still resemble america?

Attached: hqdefault-1375-480x300.jpg (480x300, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqKSB7qI6ZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because his gay lover is a nigger

it all makes sense now

Why don't you start an e-celeb youtube channel and talk about it?

You are like niggers demanding white people make movies that cater to niggers.

stop watching retards like him
you're wasting your time

Because he wants to stay on JewTube.

He likely doesn't care about the issue and knows talking about that opens up a can of worms for everyone to brand you as racist

dont need to when he browses this place anyways

Why won't Mark Dice expose the jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=iqKSB7qI6ZY

i think he had a mexican girlfriend before and lived around some for a short time in texas

Attached: Dbbbm7SVQAAnwP9.jpg (640x630, 120K)

>"Alright everyone"
>*clanks spoon*
>"Today we're going to talk about..."
>*sips coffee*
>"Mmmmmm"
>"Kitty please quiet down"
>We're going to talk about how I can destroy my own channel and let my enemies deplatform me by sperging out about race and the jews because some random retard on Jow Forums wants me to"
>"Jews are bad, blacks are just dirty apes, that's about all, sieg heil"

Yeah nah.

i believe this to be true, stefan molyneaux constantly talks about race realism and demographics and his channel is three times the size of styx's. however he wont name the jew

He is far left retard
He loves race mixing

no one exposes the jews except for david duke, whos public image has been destroyed by the media. he was ahead of his time

talked about them hijacking the rap industry at gunpoint years ago. my guess would be he likes living.

because he is a fencesitting limpwristed fagit. Never trust anyone who hasn't strong beliefs one way or the other.

Attached: Squat.png (844x1157, 69K)

Yeah. People who claim anti-black attitudes stem from ignorance honestly think people in Maine know more about Negroes than people in Mississippi.

Think about that.

maybe he wants to keep making a good living on youtube?
i would do the same desu, you white nationalists are just losers anyway, why would I risk a good life and income for you

>honestly
More like self-deceptively, lol. Honestly

I live in texas, trust me when i say the majority of whites in the south feel this way but wont say it in public. Must be nice living in a majority white state like vermont.

material possessions and wealth dont mean shit when your street is full of niggers and subhumans trying to get it, let alone want the state to come and take it by force

>40% or so of Vermonters voted for a tranny for governor
The absolute state of green mountains

because he's a subversive, look at his
hamite gook eyes. he's scared of hardwork.

Attached: styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1280x720, 275K)

>anti-black attitudes stem from ignorance

Attached: 1533394814683.gif (905x723, 486K)

wrong pic, im sure somebody has the map with the prejudice rates and ethnic distribution

Why are you people such dumb fucks? No really. Didn't your parents teach you how to associate with other people? Who would you rather shoot the shit with. Some centrist fuck without a shirt or some guy who is on your side?

Because unlike retards on Jow Forums, he understands that more than just a few factors go into political paradigm shifts.

I feel ya, my Bongistan friend.
>obligatory
Oi! You got a loicense for those images?