Why did the Happenings in Europe stop happening?

We imported a fuckton of sandpeople and they immediately startet attacks against the society, they had guns, bombs, trucks and what not.
But why did it all stop? Of course there are stabbings but thats just the way Muslims say hello
But I don't see any major events going down anymore, its not like I miss them, i just don't get why.

Attached: Bataclan02.jpg (1076x683, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/07/15/horrifying-details-of-the-bataclan-theatre-massacre-revealed/
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/
archive.fo/PZEry
brianmcarey.com/2016/06/30/looks-like-fast-furious-gun-used-paris-terror-attack/
web.archive.org/web/20161221163520/http://brianmcarey.com/2016/06/30/looks-like-fast-furious-gun-used-paris-terror-attack/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/breaking-isis-terrorists-used-obamas-fast-furious-gun-paris-attack/
archive.fo/nzXtn
youtube.com/watch?v=nXL5AyhykRM
google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/amp/
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/VEEpp/oslo-politiet-toner-ned-omtale-av-overfallsvoldtekter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mi5 finally doing a good job. They listen in on all our conversations and Internet activities so there's that.

P. 's thanks for the protection

They still happen. The ((media)) is simply on blackout mode for anything that paints foreigners in a negative manner.

Soros boys have been too busy bussing Latinos around to akbar any more krauts and frogs. Look for more action in spring.

CIA budget was switched to combating Trump

we deported them

It just became illegal to report on them there

Attached: sadiqcon.jpg (880x1024, 158K)

They stopped reporting them. They stopped reporting rapes. You're still being raped and killed.

what is the context behind that picture

Because they have all the power now. That is what it was all about. Power.

What? How did you miss this?

I was thinking something like this
Remember when the media couldn't get enough of one attack? Remember when people on facebook and websites like google changed flags?
But then those attacks startet to happen on a regular basis, It was just too much moaning for them so they just turned to "mehh, still has nothing to do with Islam"

But The Media would not be able to cover up something like the Nice 2016 Truck attack. And attacks like this are easy to carry out. But they just stopped, I think that London bridge attack was the last of its kind.

Better secrete services makes sense, I don't know much about that but heil Trump
But still, I don't know how they could pretend a "lone wolf" who just steals a car and crashes it into a crowd without telling anyone about it before

this.

If they kill less than 5 it does not get national coverage And thus never get transnational coverage.

bataclan, apparently the concert was killer

people had their balls chopped off and fed to them, eye gouging, intestines were ripped out etc..

becasue they are establishing in the territory now

This but unironically

So that 2015-1017 Shit was just step 1 and now they take the countries from the inside?

>He also said he had heard of one especially grievous account: The father of one victim had told him that his son had been disemboweled and castrated, with his testicles found in his mouth.
nypost.com/2016/07/15/horrifying-details-of-the-bataclan-theatre-massacre-revealed/
Holy fuck i never knew that. How fucking slow was the police? They beheaded people and stuffed genitals in their mouths

ISIS stopped receiving funding when Clinton took a raping in the election.

The End.

This. When a bomb blows up and doesn't kill anyone it's a "gas explosion".

vibrant diversity

they were quick to the scene but because they had hostages they didn't want to enter. Probably would have been better because in those hours they were torturing people while the police wanted to negotiate.

You don't need much founding for a lorry, ISIS told them to carry out small and effective attacks, using knifes and vehicles, something they have easy access to

they disappeared suddenly,i think it's safe to assume that they are trying to take over no-go zones and sharia zones silently while no one is watching

file this under holocoaster

>They still happen. The ((media)) is simply on blackout mode for anything that paints foreigners in a negative manner.
Can confirm this. There is a news blackout

>They beheaded people and stuffed genitals in their mouths
Not in that exact order but yes
They also used knifes like dildos on woman
Savages, I don't even consider them as people

saudi royals getting purged were the ones funding the big attacks

Just makes the response from french police even more disgusting. 95% of people who heard about the attack have no idea about this. Should be spread around more.

Why cant we do revenge bombings anymore, we should be able to do that.

There could've been a major bombing in Cologne a couple of weeks ago. Some guy took a hostage, set fire to a bookstore with accelerant he planted everywhere and a fat gas canister which was prepared with some kind of shrapnel. The guy was shot, hostage rescued (just a 15 year old girl which will now get green brain washing for life and is blemished for life as far as I remember) and the make-shift bomb didn't explode, so it was all quickly swept under the rug.

they were all cia false flag attacks to provoke brexit and destroy the EU as it was the only likely economic competitor to north america.

Why did it stop?

Partly because ISIS got scrubbed, they were directly behind all of the Trojan immigrants. After that you have lone wolf statistic outliers who don’t matter after their five mins of fame, and only so many of those fucktards exist to begin with

Now the native populations are pissed as fuck and won’t let it happen twice

Because islam already won the demographic game. Now they just have to wait.

Not only that, but the guns that Obama's ATF let walk into Mexico ended up in Paris.

Bataclan Massacre guns from Operation Fast and Furious.
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/
archive.fo/PZEry
brianmcarey.com/2016/06/30/looks-like-fast-furious-gun-used-paris-terror-attack/
web.archive.org/web/20161221163520/http://brianmcarey.com/2016/06/30/looks-like-fast-furious-gun-used-paris-terror-attack/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/breaking-isis-terrorists-used-obamas-fast-furious-gun-paris-attack/
archive.fo/nzXtn

>Why cant we do revenge bombings anymore
Did you know that the norwegian police stopped reporting on assault and rape 3 years ago? What you hears about i but the peak of an iceberg.

CIA funding of ISIS stopped

I do remember this incident quite well, that was the closest one
My German friends often say "Our Muslims can't do anything right" because so many attacks got prevented by the attackers stupidity
I guess this was one of those cases

But still funny, this took place a couple weeks ago and was never mentioned since

That's not very far from the truth.
NGO's are popping up everywhere, mosques are being built and parties are being infiltrated slowly by crypto-islamists. All of this is happening very fast, with foreign money supporting it.
Free speech in Western Europe was ended with Charlie Hebdo, now they can work under the (public) radar and only secret services can monitor them, and they target the potentially violent ones. Not the ones who want to change your culture. Which is what they are succeding with.

Give me the source on this please.

>Why did the Happenings in Europe stop happening?
they just don't report them any more or play them down as misdemeanours! pic related

Attached: 1517754303217.jpg (491x521, 71K)

they have unlimited funds if necessary they will put in trillions of $.

doubt it since internal reporting would show it. I also have friends in both the security service and regular police.

I know there's fuckery with the violent rapes stats from 2012 or something. Beyond that i doubt it.

After those attacks, France managed to make the state of emergency permanent, giving unlimited powers to the state over the population, as well as a gun law into all of the EU, and an internet control law.

They got what they wanted, there is no need for them to allow further attacks anymore.

I love you conspiracy theory guys! It's like reverse Facebook. If I look there all I see is carefully selected pictures of people's lives and I feel bad but when people come to pol they literally see the most idiotic aspects of people.
Muh media blackouts...its the juices!! Contrails lol
People like you remind me why I'm successful and happy and you actually believe this lol
Alright time
To leave pol for another year and see if people have grown up then! Toodles!

media doesn't report it, rapes still occur but it's gotten to the point where everyone is scared of speaking up or think it's normal or simply don't care because it happens all the time.

Plenty of subhuman shit that would never fly in Europe 10 years ago now happens in France and Germany but nobody bothers with it anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=nXL5AyhykRM

This case for exmaple, was report by most tabloids as "french teen student threatens teacher with fake fun"
The gun wasn't fake and the teen is not french, it's an african man.

Attached: 1512495709_637684bc-8bd0-4531-8c09-26a5b566990b.gif (540x540, 1.14M)

Wait for December.

>some more

Attached: 1528747806259.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

you know how we can be sure the CIA had nothing to do with kennedy assassination? because he died

osama is not president anymore

i wish i was joking

>Now the native populations are pissed as fuck and won’t let it happen twice
>native populations exercise any power at all over any of this
kek

I think the security services actually stepped their game up.

Trump killed ISIS

They took notice on the rise of populism and nationalism, which can easily end their EUSSR plans, so either they stopped informing us or they stopped doing it. Also, ISIS got wrecked.

>media doesn't report it, rapes still occur but it's gotten to the point where everyone is scared of speaking up or think it's normal or simply don't care because it happens all the time.
Rapes are something else, they never stopped with that

I thought so last year
A Christmas marked is the ideal target and they are literally anywhere in December
Bot no one seems to even try since the 2016 Berlin truck attack

wtf happened to reporting on those rape gangs

nobode else is game?

Attached: prince bonesaw kashoggi puzzle.png (537x373, 248K)

Because they've finally assimilated like we all knew they would. Give up bigots.

ISIS is reduced to not much, they're pretty much a bunch of losers now, not a caliphate.

Arabic thugs living in Europe were attracted to the strength of ISIS and sometimes perspective of assuming a role in the ever growing caliphate.

Most of the Arabs in Europe are thugs and not hardcore islamists, now that ISIS is gone they're back to the less spectacular but just as anti social life of crime and drug dealing they had before.

Absolutely British

Attached: Arakek.jpg (325x325, 10K)

It stopped because the people who let it happen in the first place realised it wasn't working.
Now it still happens, but at a smaller scale. Individual rape for example.

The EU is a CIA project

google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/amp/

I was just thinking this the other day user, it seems the happenings have slowed down. But i dont believe they have, i think they're just getting better at suppressing the truth

They just arent reported like they used too. Stuff like its happening now would have been big news 5 years ago but is now swept under the rug

you didn't hear about the gang rapes a few weeks ago?

Globalists imports "useful idiots" for wetworks psy ops. For any given major attacks, the real question is what was the agenda and who is their audience.

Oi, imma have to check your arse-kissin loicence

those blood trails look like a wadjet
probably a coincidence or the terrorists are doing some psyop with it.

Attached: 2000px-Eye_of_Horus_bw.svg-569ff3765f9b58eba4ae1b80.jpg (768x590, 23K)

>ISIS has limited assets, attacks like this cost them multiple competent members
>ISIS losing ground
>secret services take Muslim threats more seriously
Small scale attacks still happen quite frequently though.

>Trump cuts off CIAniggers from propping up ISIS
>Assad wins the civil war finally
>kebab terrorists stop arriving in Europe

Attached: ponder smiley.png (240x240, 23K)

The media undeniably play a big role in this
They always used to love happenings, it sold well but thanks to PC culture, they have to slow down
Maybe thats why German media reports on each US school shooting for a week, they miss the violence but cant report the domestic cases
>It stopped because the people who let it happen in the first place realised it wasn't working.
My sides, user
Don't tell this to a German, he would die from laughter

It's really that bad. Some baguette tried telling me things were improving. Shitskins were corralled and you were taking things back.

>kebab terrorists stop arriving in Europe
Don't need to, they are already here

does it even make a difference? the happenings were convenient propaganda for our side but that not that important, the maghrebis and arabs are still all over forming criminal networks via clan and blood relations, you can't walk down any decently sized french city without some dune coon from algeria offering you coke and the like. the happenings stopped but they are still there, operating with near impunity and breeding like locusts and abusing welfare and selling drugs.

after Trump pulled funding from ISIS, Obamas army stopped fighting.
newfag

I was using a stricter definition of terrorist. Of course you guys still have the normal kebabs and niggers who just bix nood everywhere raping and murdering on the small-scale, but less actually dyed-in-the-wool ISIS terrorists.

That's actually a bad thing because it's a lot easier to cover up low-level violent crime than it is to cover up big spectacles

Why do shitskins need to bomb us when they've already won? They know that they've conquered us now, they're just waiting for us to die off.

Guess where the intel comes from?

Bataclan was a full jewish hoax. I have sources if you understand French.

you underestimate democrats. They have an insatiable bloodlust. When they get back in full power of the W.H, you'll see the attacks come back. I dont really understand how more people dont see that, Obama already made that reality as clear as day

oh you got to be shitting me. Heard all about fast & furious but figured it was history by now

The ride never ends.

Still, many of the terrorist were actually born in Europe and most of them never went to Syria
Take the gut who pulled of the Nice Truck attack, he was exactly what you described, a drug dealing thug
The days of highly trained terrorists are pretty much gone
Because it's what they do
And I don't think that a 22 years old Kebab with no education one day decides "Okay, we will breed them out, no I will for a couple of generations"
They are impulsive thugs and quite some of them actually believe in the dschihad shit

Why kill a bunch of people with a truck when you can rape girls and kill their ability to become loving mothers of white children.
Much more effective. Works better.

Precisely

>Happenings in Europe stop happening?

Refugee numbers have been going down and those with the lowest self control have already chimped out and been apprehended. Also judging from the jews it didn't stop happening but has slowed, likely due to the reasons mentioned

>judging from the jews

*news

lel

Why not do both? They also raped a lot during the times of the attacks
Well, they still rape a lot but no more blood and body parts

Attached: 1470425573941.gif (448x252, 2.39M)

Frogs aren’t people either

True, but still, a lot of them are at least "inspired" by ISIS to take up arms and go allahu akbar. So when the ISIS meme died out, so did the will of the kebabs in europe to LARP as ISIS members too.

That and local governments have probably - and sadly - grown more accustomed on how to deal with kebab terrorism. Who knows how many terror plots they've stopped and keep from the public

The trucking leads to suspicions.
This way less people notice.

Exactly, there are still countries in the west with low muslims population and they're focusing on those now, quite a few terrorists were spotted in Portugal for example which were on the news They must have moved their groups to low surveillance countries in order to prepare new attacks when no one expects them.

>doubt it since internal reporting would show it. I also have friends in both the security service and regular police.
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/VEEpp/oslo-politiet-toner-ned-omtale-av-overfallsvoldtekter

You have been told

Because youre conquered. All they have to do is shit out babies and leech off welfare.

Nice Freudian slip there, good to see you're up to your old tricks again Austria.

>Take the gut who pulled of the Nice Truck attack, he was exactly what you described, a drug dealing thug
He was a tunisian migrant, son of the leader of muslim brotherhood (les frères musulmans) in Tunisia, which is considered a terrorist group by Russia, Canada, UAE, Syria and even Egypt where it was born.

Not "just" a thug. He was, and it did a lot of noise when it happened he had a history with justice and wasn't sent back to his shithole.

As should be. Americans are dumb as fuck for considering anything more than a group of 4 a 'mass shooting' and making a big deal out of it.

>be terrorist from isolated community
>arrive in europe
>women throw themselves at you
idk a bit of acceptance and partying can detune the most vile of people

Religion of peace offered human scrifices by chopping off genitals of innocent people and shoving them down their mouth, gougin eyeballs from innocent people and feeding them to them, raping wifes with a knife in front of their husband as he watched, etc. It was a peaceful protest according to the eu

Because all the big attacks were either hoaxes or false flags those agencies behind them either got what they wanted, lost funding or are focused on something else