Now that the House is Dem and a few governors got unseated, what great feats of progress are you expecting?

Now that the House is Dem and a few governors got unseated, what great feats of progress are you expecting?

Attached: 135745784574_0.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/11/donald-trump-will-push-federal-marijuana-reform-re/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lots of sane judges appointed, and replacement of the deep state in the cabinet.
No new laws will be passed.

Continued gridlock until 2020 when muh mulatto and catlady jewish horde will retake everything.

Every white man deserves a wife that looks like that

Gridlock as well as the continued degradation of blue states.

>HOUSE INVESTIGATION CONFIRMS: Orange man did a bad
>Naughty naughty orange man did a bad, but not a big bad so no impeachment yet. But soon yes definitely!

>what great feats of progress
Oh to be young and näive!

No. Not allowed Rabbi.

Attached: nuremberg laws jew german.jpg (1537x1083, 402K)

Same dumb shit as last year... not much.

Attached: heman80slol001.jpg (1589x1197, 590K)

Ya they look nice covered up. They look like stretch mark pocced hairy coconuts when the sheboon disrobes.

Good answer. Do you think district lines are going to get rewritten?
Yeah because those states were a utopia from decades of conservative administration.
My GF is like that. Not quite a glorious afro as pic and has smol tits. You should run for office on that platform.
>continued degradation
>I'm cool with traitors as long as they're in the party I was born into
It's like you forgot about the democratic surpluses, or Obama. You got to be 18 to post here, kiddo.
Please, I can only get so erect

New legislation to require restaurants to reveal the sexual orientation of the food they serve.

Hmmm, maybe 2019 will be the year I fuck a nigger.

more obstructionism where political sucess isnt based on how well you benifit and represent your constituency but rather how much you can piss off the opposition. Lots of virtue signalling and morale victories with very little actually accomplished.

Of course attached to each little bit of legislature will be plenty of oligarch earmarking and pork barrels will be everywhere like always.

Trump gets BTFO in 2020.

This user knows what's up.

Attached: 1982.jpg (1280x1280, 278K)

>Do you think district lines are going to get rewritten?
That is the work of the states. As the states were pretty much "Red" before and became a bit less Red

>Progress
Kek

Major infightinf between kike puppets (either staged or not).

And black tits motorboating.

Can recommend. 10/10.
>more obstructionism where political sucess isnt based on how well you benifit and represent your constituency but rather how much you can piss off the opposition.
I asked about the newly elected dems, tho.
Most "fiscal conservative" states are run like two steps away from Mad Max.
Are you saying that gerrymandering doesn't exist? Your right in that the dems can't fix the issue, but they can veto to prevent it in tune for the census.
I know have decades of conservative administration has made you unfamiliar with the concept, but you don't really understand how different things could be for you.
Based

Does she have a nice ass?

This is the real answer.

>republicans had the house, senate and presidency
>did fuck all because fuck drumpf
Fucking hell, even if they had won we'd just get the same shit. What's stopping Trump from just abusing his E.O, cause that wall ain't gonna build itself.

>What's stopping Trump from just abusing his E.O, cause that wall ain't gonna build itself.
Where's the money? Pelosi has the purse now, so he isn't getting shit without a massive deal.

This, demographics is destiny.

I expect those milkers in my face while I fuck her.

Attached: 1534583865553.jpg (470x470, 168K)

Damn, I want her light chocolate milkies.

Forced Sex reassignment surgery lotteries.

You must be a midget.

Attached: 1541438136380.png (764x706, 24K)

Attached: 2201d474edf8f7f4a41337d3c5381aebe13a0241cc7b0bf281c95045542c93fe_12.jpg (1030x1587, 239K)

Are you fucking retarded? I'm 6'1 and if my half nigger sex slave is 5'7 how could her glorious milkers not jingle above my face?

Attached: dab1c0a441041bd4bff68720ef2b8df825cefeb548a75cc60ec7f8390a9dabb6_12.jpg (1080x1450, 267K)

You don't deserve shit if you're a lazy retard, white or not.

What, because I'm not white I don't get a cute black wife?
You fucking racist.

I bet you think your dick is 6" too, cuz you don't do math

What's up with the pubes on her head though ?

Attached: 08ce85333b38eb8d4233be1afada0a31.jpg (800x800, 164K)

can we legalize weed now?
the idea was to make it federally approved for medical and states rights on recreational
that should be able to pass now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1541070787162.jpg (580x548, 34K)

none, just more of the same griping and pandering

>Every white man deserves a wife that looks like that
Very gross desu. You're a cruel man.

>what great feats of progress are you expecting?

This mulatto goddess sitting in my face

Trump has veto power. Wouldn't pass. I doubt many older dems even support that.

Asians get surgery to look white.
I'm all for states sovereignty on domestic issues. If the states want to outlaw interracial marriage, establish based 1950s' style Christianity, outlaw CNN, more power to them.

There's your problem: you're a degenerate sodomite.

No more trump policy pipeline, NO WALL, I get to see his taxes, and subpoena power. Also Trumpkin are sperging, and that alone brings me joy. You wanted to trigger us. Now we hate you so much just denying you your hopes and dreams is progress enough for me. Now go OD on some fentanyl.

they will do absolutely nothing.
bills originate in the house and get passed in the senate.
reps will not support dem agenda, and dems will not support rep agenda.
trump will force through some shit with EOs but that is pointless in the long run.
democrats are gonna spend the next 2 years having hearings about russia and passing pointless impeachment votes.

i can't wait for white freedom fighter to kill you with a suicide bomb in a walmart

>Trump has veto power
it was his plan
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/11/donald-trump-will-push-federal-marijuana-reform-re/

>he prefers men to mocha muse

My gay Jew governor is going to make sodomy compulsory.

All men should try to fuck a woman in the ass or get their dick sucked at some point.

Go look up the word "sodomy". Words have meaning unless you're an NPC

The House is irrelevant for what's coming next. Trump's primary goal for his first two years in office was to wrest control of the FBI and DOJ from the corrupt elements, which he has after extensive fumigating. If the House Dems so much as make a peep they'll all thrown in prison for leaking classified information and they know it. The Dems are a paper tiger and Trump is a Smilodon.

Fuck that niggress makes my cock diamonds.

>tfw no big chocolate Milker nigger fuck toy to breed with your superior aryan seed.

sod·om·y
/ˈsädəmē/
noun
sexual intercourse involving anal or oral copulation.

I bet you'd rather suck a white cock than fuck a brown pussy

I'm sure you've done both as that's the question you're always pondering.

Yes. Sodomy is more than anal sex. It's oral sex as well. Facesitting is oral sex.

She's pretty. Would ask her for a beer or even a tea.

I'm expecting despair as always, trying to pretend everything is fine, but i don't think that's corelated with election.

2 years.

She is pretty, and a good part of her genetics is white.
But I'm guessing she identifies as black, and is not one of the folks, so no.

Nothing. Probably 1/3 of them will just go with whatever Republicans want because they're from swing districts and don't want to rock the boat and risk losing that congress paycheck when they're up for re-election.

Underrated post

So Trump needs democrats in power since an R congress would never support this?
Hitler was right to remove the retards.
Says the meth-head
>I don't want my dick sucked due to my ((Christian Values))
Based
Yeah, it's totally not him and his cronies trying to avoid prison time.
What is the time Trump has left?

>my degenerate pagan white hating ways.
Hi Rabbi.

I'm White tho.

Estonia-bro, wherever you are! Get in here and post delicious black girls!

All Jews say they're white when they're named.
Stop Jewing the pagan assfucking meme and folks won't call you a jew.

>she identifies as black, and is not one of the folks
As long as she's not racist it doesn't bother me really

I'd rather be called a jew than be denied my right as a man to bury my dick in the ass of a woman.

Hope the news and Congress continues to escalate the shitposting wars. Otherwise not a damn thing will change

Post proof.
Please?
Research?

Except I'm like 40% German and 0% Jew

>LookIRepliedToTheWholeThreadSmuggie.jpg

>Most "fiscal conservative" states are run like two steps away from Mad Max.
Yup, My state has no state income tax yet will entirely pay for any resident to go to community college or trade school, as well as put thousands of dollars annually toward expenses of education beyond that level. Sure feels like Mad Max.

No such right exists, and all assfuckers are gay.

Based Jewbro

And what shitty state is this? They probably allow cousin marriage.

this is a win for the trump admin

there are 2 ways this goes
1, the dems in the house do their job and legislate and he becomes a bipartisan deal maker
or
2, the more likely scenario they RESIST and create a gridlock we haven't seen in the past 2 years, they become the X factor of why economic progress has slowed because they are the only thing that has changed and democrats get further demonized going into 2020 making his reelection much easier

this shook perfectly for the republicans because the democrats didn't win enough to meaningfully push their agenda forward, but they did win enough to be used as a boogeyman when things aren't working

what happened last night was the 2nd best thing that could happen for republicans and the 2nd worst thing that could happen for dems. The momentum has not shifted

Probably the biggest problem with black women, desu. That hair is just so off putting. I'll stick to Asian qts like the one in your pic, since modern white women are all fat, entitled trash, and they age like shit.

The Senate gained ground. I expect that they will bow to compassion and unplug Ginsburg's life support. And Trump will appoint at least one more.

Then Congress and a new president can do what they want. And get it overturned in court. After all, wasn't this the wet dream of the Dems just a few years back?

That would work normally, but even conservatives are losing faith in Trump. This will all be portrayed as his fault.

Milk truk just arrive

that's incorrect, its the dems that are losing faith in their people
that's why they under performed so dramatically
the dems that managed to get into the senate in general weren't the far left leaning ones, it was the moderates that were looking to make deals

the mandate on trump is the opposite of what the narrative was saying it would be. It's showing that anti-trump is a political death sentence. That's why the ones that voted against kavanaugh didn't just lose, but they lost by orders of magnitude more votes with nearly 80:20 spreads on them

Only a normalfag would lack the wisdom to know that cousin love is best.

Attached: stormi maya2.jpg (1364x2048, 333K)

mommy

black gfs for all white men.

very progressive

Bump

She has nudes you stupid fag, she's smoking hot.

I give up. The Jews win.

Attached: 1462072389721.jpg (472x645, 50K)

Emboldened dems will create a batshit crazy circus out of the House that will completely ruin them in 2020.

boobies

Attached: Eleftheria Anastasiadoy.jpg (960x958, 65K)

CHOCOLATE MILKERS

Yea, what's the point anyway...

It will be the opposite. Those mutts will be born from white women who will teach them to be bbc only queens. White men will never get laid again.

Her name is Stormi Maya

based burger bro

Confirmed being too fat to lean forward

Well. I am hoping we can get pedosexual rights soon. Thats a biggie. Other than that idc.