Demographics are Destiny

How can any so called "conservative" NOT be an explicit white nationalist at this point? What kind of delusional retards are these idiotic civnats?

THE ONLY CONSERVATIVE VOTING BLOC IN THE USA ARE WHITE MALES. IF YOU AREN'T A WHITE NATIONALIST, YOU ARE NOT A CONSERVATIVE.

Attached: to-so-called-conservatives.png (1150x1860, 305K)

>How can any so called "conservative" NOT be an explicit white nationalist at this point?
Because they are not truly conservative but rather not as liberal as many have become on the Left.

>What kind of delusional retards are these idiotic civnats?
Those who wish to be good goys while also pretending like they are nationalist.

Civnats are total goddamn cancer and that will never change.

Attached: 9786616388445.png (1491x838, 1.79M)

To add to your point. These polls are absolutely horrifying (1/3)

Attached: F0A134C0-AE79-4C3E-A5BD-E3B1603886F3.png (976x548, 46K)

Nah. Go cry more about black dick, faggot

(2/3)

Attached: B581E4E1-E8EC-4E67-9E91-BA8D5278C118.png (975x491, 43K)

(3/3)

Attached: 8E8DA62B-2172-4A2C-96FF-9A3456DA9658.jpg (480x504, 38K)

White people need to realize that politics is no longer about voting for different ideas, it's about survival. The non whites within the Democrat party hate white people and they seek to destroy this nation by turning it brown.

Kys nigger lover

Double negatives are fucking disgusting. I hate retards who can’t express their simple thoughts.

I actually think it's more of an issue of education. These civnat cucks are probably completely unaware of the voting data.

>Double negatives are fucking disgusting. I hate retards who can’t express their simple thoughts.

I didn't use a double negaitve you niggerbrained fucking retard.

"If you're not a white nationalist, you aren't a conservative" = "If you are not a white nationalist, you are not a conservative."

Go back to elementary school and learn how to read contractions properly you fucking stupid nigger.

You're right...that is horrifying.

>you’re not
you are NOT
>you aren’t
you are NOT

kys OP

Why so many based beans in Texas?

That's not a double negative you stupid nigger. A double negative is something like "He didn't not know what a double negative is."

Goddamn you're such a fucking idiot. Please kill yourself.

You literally just keep proving my point dumb fuck.

>he didn’t not know what a double negative is

>didn’t
Did not

>not
Not

Holy fuck you are dumb. You’re English teachers must have hated your dumb ass.

We need to redpill white men. That's our only hope.

They are attempting to turn white people in to their Jews basically. Mark my words, the Democrats will be the next party to lead a major genocide if they do not wake up. The right person hasn't come along to take power and harness the Dem party hate machine they've built.

Maybe it's for the best the brown hordes have their way, they create their own misery and I'll always be white and well off. The happiest people in latin america have white skin and money lol

that shit is fucked up, but just to make you feel a bit better remember we have the SCOTUS for a generation. After Ginsburg dies next week the Dems won't be able to pass their commie bullshit even with both houses and the white house

are you black or some other sort of minority by any chance, user?

I love these threads because they just prove how the white race is slowly being choked to death.

True I might have to marry some spic chick just so my son can claim latino ancestry and have a positive future