Subpoenas your tax returns directly from the IRS

>Subpoenas your tax returns directly from the IRS

What now Drumpkins :) ?

Attached: landscape-1487784858-elle-congresswoman-maxine-waters-thumb-700xauto-183174.jpg (700x350, 38K)

Trump can just supeana her tax returns.

>Buttfucks them with the supreme Court.
A private citizen doesn't lose their rights when becoming president.

TAXGATE COMMENCE

Attached: trump is not a crook.jpg (623x473, 21K)

hahahahha

talk shit get hit with a subpoenas fuck you orange man fuck you

Shouldn't be a problem.
She actually paid taxes.
I'm quite sure that Trump's returns are hiding something big, otherwise, he wouldn't be acting the way he has been in regards to not releasing them.

Trump will release them on Twitter before it happens

Laugh because Trump is a vagina who deserves to be impeached by a retarded nigger in a wig.

Subpoena the receipt for her wig or wigs/find out that there is no recipet and that she stole the wigs from the estate of the late James Brown.

I can't wait for this smug,brainless ,racist cunt to drop dead !

Attached: E8E48C89-E9A2-4CF2-B830-967FDCD71C06.gif (229x188, 879K)

Good dats the plan in a nutshell...pull the curtains opens lets see whats behind the orange man

This woman deserves to hang from the neck until dead for inciting political violence against average citizens over their beliefs.

What's her catchphrase again?

Weren't they already revealed much to the disappointment of newsdike last year?

Taxes are taxed by people. Someone some where had to tax Trump and do his returns. Give up faggballs.

Sopena her hair dresser. Bet she actually has kinky hair and straightens it. What a hypocrite.

>She actually paid taxes.
Doubtful

I am certain there is nothing illegal in Trumps returns, however you will definitely find he paid the absolute minimum every single year.

DWINK COLT FOWTY FIHVE

So what happens when it turns out to be a big nothingburger? He made a lot of money, big deal. Obviously nothing illegal there or the IRS would have been all over that already.

Or he can just suplex her.

your face when Trump blocks it successfully -_-

lmao get rekt faggot

>he actually paid taxes
Doubtful

I don't understand Jow Forums, if Trump has nothing to hide and is innocent why won't he make his tax returns public?

The best way to both embarrass the Dems is to show his tax returns and prove he's innocent, why hasn't he done it yet?

Attached: 1513351370111.png (640x310, 224K)

Blue fizzle. The house was and continues to be a cage of retards. Before it was loser RINOs, now its insane Libtards.

Literally can't stop the next 1-2 supreme court appointments.

Feels MAGA.

Laugh as you waste 2 years chasing the impeachment dream and lose all your gains gone 2016

EHHPEESH FOEWDEH FAHH

That monkey belongs in a cage.

Attached: 20180828_225940.gif (640x359, 437K)

If he paid the minimum, I think people would respect that. It's expected to write off as much as lawfully possible, and anyone else would do the same.

The problem is that he promised to release them, be transparent, but once elected, refuses to do so. Something tells me there's a lot of information within those returns that would undermine his presidency.

Niggers don't pay taxes this is a known fact

Trump controls the Drone force.

Attached: Drone-Firing-Bye-Bye.jpg (1069x592, 108K)

>he promised to released them

Sauce on this promise?

Yeah, they like to act like it's one outlier though and not indicative of anything. It's a bunch of uneducated armchair pundits who when they get what they want, because it doesn't live up to their unrealistic standard it must have been foul play. It's how they justify the fact after Mueller being given essentially carte blanche he still hasn't found ANYTHING tying Trump to Russia.

Maddow got his tax returns from like 2005. Didn't bother to read them to make sure she had something huge. Instead assumes "because it's Drumpf I know they're damning!", makes a big song and dance about it then on air reads the audience that Trump paid an effective tax rate of like 25% which they then realized was far beyond what they wanted people to know so they tried to act like 25% was nothing. Meanwhile in I think their 2012 or 2014 returns, Hillary and Bank Fraud Bernie paid effective tax rates of like 12-15%.

Attached: braixenn_by_trainerpink-dah14eb.jpg (680x1174, 102K)

Trump orders IRS not to comply.
Issue goes to Supreme Court who sides with Trump.

Because his tax information is no ones business but his and the IRS.

this is a non issue.. its not required by any law its nothing more than a ritual ... Trumps tax returns are massive oh and private..

Because Trump doesnt cave to dem demands.

You get nothing because the Trump Organization is a seperate tax entity from Donald Trump. Dumbfuck.

In a debate he said he would release them as soon as Hillary released her 33000 e-mails.

>A multinational company and CEO not paying taxes then getting buttfucked by the IRS
Very doubtful

unbelievable that this senile old crone would be given any authority whatsover

And the IRS implicates itself for aiding a tax frauder.
Sure.

>will take months- a year to get this through committee and approved
>trump says executive privlage
>house sues
>takes a year or more to go to court
>court May side with trump
>if not trump can pull a holder and say no
>house has to vote for “contempt of Congress” which will take months
>by then it’s 2020 and the Dems lose the house

These niggers really don’t understand how little power they actually have

Taxes reveal business strategy and his businesses are still active. Totally legit to keep them sealed. Hers however will show 10s of millions in illegal money. These retards are gonna hang themselves.. again.

I can file to see her tax returns. I can also file to see pelosi's. They are rich from having done nothing except sellout America.

No they won't. If Trump paid the minimum they'd screech about how he should feel obligated to pay more in taxes, or how he used every available loophole to avoid doing such.

Which something I forgot to mention in my other post above, people like to give armchair advice on how much of a bad businessman Trump is because he had a few failures and went bankrupt in the past.-- (Which by that token, any person who has ever been poor isn't allowed to take credit of their current standing because at one point they were poor. Just like saying because as kids we were all objectively stupid by what we know now, nobody is intelligent because we were all stupid once. It's some braindead logic.)-- However these people don't realize he has a duty to his shareholders that he is going to maximize their return on investment for a business. What that essentially means is if he were to not take available loopholes he knows exist and essentially pay more than he's legally required, his shareholders can actually take him to court over that under I believe Fraud specifically. He has a duty to maximize their return, paying more than necessary cuts into profits therefore mitigates their return which puts him in contract violation. Which would then actually give them grounds to usurp that business out from under him.

Attached: 886.jpg (640x480, 50K)

>otherwise, he wouldn't be acting the way he has
Or the dems are being trolled, yet again

Thankfully the IRS can't publish personal tax returns it would be illegal and many people would be put in Federal prison

Everyone on the democrat side is not filing proper returns. In other words,they are lying to the IRS,which is a felony. Investigate, we have already done this. You are in more trouble than you can imagine.

But showing it will embarass them to the rest of the world.

But it isn't about the law. That's not the question.
If Trump was as clean as he says he is, and the best proof against the "fake news" outlets and the "evil" dems, he should tweet his tax returns to embarrass them.

But why hasn't he shown it yet?

Well, hold on a second.
What about sales tax on all that grape aid and chicken?

I wouldn't want my tax returns brought out either if the MSM had a literally horde of morons who they could point to any number and doomsay about it nonstop

>What now Drumpkins :) ?
Oh ya know, just your typical empty threats from democrats. Everyday for 2 years you've been threatening to do something and you never do because you're a party of cowards.

They steal it anyways so they don't pay tax

Cry/try hard. Go away. Get an education. Go abroad, see what it's like. Then kiss the blessed ground of America.

Really? The source is from the man himself, his own promises.
Hell, he talked about it before he even decided to run:

"If I decide to run for office, I'll produce my tax returns, absolutely. And I would love to do that."

Meanwhile, he chastised Romney and other candidates for not releasing their taxes. When Trump has been asked on numerous occasions, he has claimed his taxes were under IRS audit (for 2 years).
Now his excuse is that he doesn't think the American people want to see his taxes now that he's been elected.

How anyone can defend that behavior is beyond me.

She is worth 300 million USD and never worked a day in her life.

She told us what to do
>YOU GO OUT AND YOU FIND THESE PEOPLE
>YOU PUSH BACK ON THESE PEOPLE
>YOU MAKE THEM KNOW THEY ARE UNWELCOME EVERYWHERE
So that's what's now

>I'm quite sure that Trump's returns are hiding something big,
That his army of lawyers and accountants that file them AND the IRS missed but that 70IQ shit-ape will discover.

Fuck you people are so far removed from reality it's scary.

Attached: npc.png (548x1266, 164K)

So ask for democrat returns. You get the same answer,fellow citizen.

If there was an issue, the IRS would already know about it.

How absolutely dare you, sir!

Attached: how dare you 7.jpg (640x314, 42K)

>Everyone on the democrat side is not filing proper returns.

Or they do some really shitty things to abuse write offs. Like when Hillary donated Bill's used underwear then wrote them off at a dollar a pair.

Meanwhile I for a while made an effort out of every paycheck to donate 25 dollars to a charity which while not much added up over the year. 650 a year to charity, didn't write off any of it because it kind of defeated the purpose of being charitable if I was just going to get a benefit for doing it.

Attached: b1.jpg (900x800, 121K)

Like he doesn't have a team of lawyers and accountants doing his taxes

>true charity is anonymous
otherwise it's a trade

It's over. Trump is now the house bitch. Democrats will not fund the fucking wall. And while I'm at it, Robert Mueller is about to go in dry. Prepare your anus.

Attached: W8Q1PoJh.jpg (800x418, 49K)

>Democrats will not fund the fucking wall
Tip: He doesn't need the House to build the wall. It'll just take longer without them.

If his tax returns had an issue, the IRS would have already taken care of it. There is no ground to demand his tax return, and because of his business, there would have to be reasons why his tax return is needed. They could demand them all they want, but he was a private citizen. It goes to court, and is fought all the way up to the supreme court. What do you think will happen then?

Each president, for the past 40 years, has released tax documents. Trump is the exception.

It's going to be 2 years of taxpayer funded "no you" between democrats and republicans. What a waste.

Paid shill

Always claim it,bro. Always. Claim everything. Even after that, pay a dollar or 2 more on your taxes,it fucks up the system to an extent you can't believe. If we all did this, 1 dollar over, or .25, whatever, they would be swamped.

>he payed the minimal amount of money to the government

ok this is epic...

Attached: best cosplay 3.gif (439x480, 3.71M)

The democrats will embarrass the hell out of themselves and spend a whole lot of time and effort trying to get something that doesn't provide them any benefit. Trump's Tax Returns are absolutely fucking identical to Obama's Birth Certificate.

He was under IRS audit, to release them against his lawyer's wishes would have been idiotic and potentially self destructive to being audited.

He also said he would release them AGAINST HIS LAWYER'S WISHES when Hillary released her 33,000 emails that she deleted.

He doesn't have an obligation to release his taxes, nor do you have an obligation to know what's in them. Even if the guy pays a tax rate of 4%, he's paid more in one year than most of us will pay in a lifetime.

It isn't like knowing his taxes will change anything. People who are still harping on it are just trying to appear justified but they made up their minds years ago. If he released all of his tax returns, they'd find something else to cry about if there was nothing damning in them. Just like how after Maddow they dropped the whole tax return thing on the mainstream and now are slowly trying to dredge it up thaat people have forgotten about Maddow dropping the ball.

Just be honest. You don't like Trump, you'll never have a real reason to dislike him that isn't akin to "Orange Man Bad!", "Drumpf is Hitler!" or because of his wealth. You know that so you're clinging to "muh tax returns!" as some vain effort to appear sane and objective when it just makes you look like a blatant partisan who is also uninformed of a long destroyed media narrative that you missed the climax of. You're literally the guy who showed up right as everyone is leaving the party and asking if there's any punch left.

Attached: bc4.jpg (840x1024, 48K)

must be the 1000th time i read this shill line

Soooo. You don’t have sauce on that promise? For god sakes man if trump explicitly promised to release his tax returns then it should be on thousands of YouTube videos so we can see it coming out of his mouth right?

>Implying the hard core Liberals working at the IRS would not leak Trump's tax returns if there was anything juicy in any of them

Either everyone working at the IRS for the past 3 years is a hard core MAGA Republican, incredibly ethical, or there's nothing incriminating or newsworthy in Trump's Tax returns. One of those statements must be true, otherwise they would have been leaked to the press already.

SPOILER ALERT: It's not that everyone at the IRS is a MAGA Republican or ethical.

I want to know why a woman being elected by a mob of retards in California, a hateful woman who wants half of America dead, is now going to chair the finance committee? What are her qualifications? California is a shithole.

>The democrats will embarrass the hell out of themselves and spend a whole lot of time and effort trying to get something that doesn't provide them any benefit.
I do believe that Assange has access to the "tax return", but is somewhat in on this game. There is no way that there is any legal precedent for obtaining his tax return. This is the jurisdiction of IRS.

You know, this is hilarious if you really think about it.
If the roles were reversed, and we had a Democrat as president who refused to release taxes, after promising to do so, or attacking others for not releasing their taxes, you'd be just as suspicious. You'd also want transparency.

The orange man 'good' folks have lost their damned minds as a collective.
It's just mind boggling that they continue to defend the lies over and over again.

if you had tax returns you didn't want to
release and there was nothing on them
worth a shit, but you want to play rope
a dope, what do you do?

;-)

>This is the jurisdiction of IRS.
It is, but House Democrats like LARPing as the Judicial and Executive branches of Government. They're so politically retarded they think the legislative government, lawmakers, can prosecute whoever they like whenever they like.

They also are trying to avoid the fact Maddow obtained a copy of his 2005 tax returns. Made a big deal about having them, then read on air to her audience LIVE that he paid an effective tax rate of 25% and was smirking as if it completely went over her head what just came out of her mouth ON LIVE TELEVISION.

Never followed up myself but someone was spouting the return address from them was Trump Tower which would have made an elaborate troll.

A lesser touched upon thing is the New York Times had part of his 1995 returns that legally with the losses could have made him immune to paying taxes for upwards of two decades, yet he was paying taxes within that timeframe.

I wouldn't put it past Trump to have had some hand in the delivery of his 2005 return to Maddow. It's beyond some people to accept it but when it comes to playing people he's mastered it and written a book on it. He made a big stink about it because I imagine he knew what was going on and wanted more people to read it as "LUL DRUMPF IS PANICKING IT MUST BE GOOD!" then they tuned into hear him basically get exonerated.

Wouldn't put it past him to have realized Mueller hasn't got shit no matter what so he kicks up a fuss every now and again about the investigation so people are all tuned in when Mueller has to admit that after two years he found nothing and it basically became Benghazi 2.0. Then the normal people in America get to watch the Left anal Mueller calling him a Trump plant and calling for him to kill himself. Kind of like how they flipped on Comey when he reopened the Hillary investigation.

Attached: b5.jpg (1033x772, 60K)

I wish he would exonerate himself.
Wish in one hand and shit in the other I guess.

No I wouldn't. I've always maintained it isn't my right to know about their tax returns because they are irrelevant to their performance. I felt people who made a big deal about Obama's birth certificate were foolish as well because it would be kind of a given that shit would be checked before he could run.

I do however fixate on Hillary's emails but not because of a partisanship matter, they were related to her time as Secretary of State and very likely had some pretty damning shit in them if she went through the effort to make a new email server to bypass Freedom of Information Act, then deleted most of them, then had CNN run damage control on Wikileaks saying it was illegal to read the emails. That's relevant to the country given her position over Trump's tax returns.

Funny thing, I'm not the biggest fan of Trump. I just read his book as part of a business class in high school due to it being required reading. I see everything he outlined playing out right here and now.

Attached: CsJSnrWWEAAMk0A.jpg (1010x838, 84K)

who the hell cares?

BIRTH
CERTIFICATE

Haha, jokes on her. I didn’t file my returns this year and might not ever again.

I wouldn't want my personal finances released to the world, no matter what position of power I'd be in. If the IRS had a problem with it, they'd of already done something about it.

Are you not aware that upon filing taxes, it those documents go straight to...the IRS. Who have an exercise their incentive to ensure that you are paying what you owe. And if you don’t, they will sue you for it.

How liberals imagine tax filing works, apparently.
>compile your taxes
>settle on the number you owe
>send a check
>fin

Why do people ignore that tax returns being made public for review are only from the years the rep was holding public office, and Trump was not holding any offic until that of the president.

Das a wighat huny

It funny that libs thinks these people in Jow Forums exist because of Trump and not the other way around. Trump can disappear, and I would vote for the next guy that promise to open fire on the carvan.

The irony that all these leftists think the House has power when it was their savior Obama that basically made the house a political theater puppet show with no real power.

>accidents herself tax wise in the process

>Who cares if he's committed tax fraud? The statute of limitations has passed!
>I'm glad we have an honest president who isn't corrupt like Hillary!

Attached: soy hat.jpg (647x831, 110K)

i remember that they already tried this and it didnt end well for the left