The tax returns, darling

The tax returns, darling.

Attached: 211FFEA6-08C5-41D8-854B-F0E062A18E7D.jpg (310x340, 27K)

A: they have zero grounds to demand it.
B: they will never get it.

*supeanas Mr. & Mrs. Pelosi's tax rerurns*

Can't. If they do that, the whole income tax system fails because of the 5th amendment.
Then no fucking gibs for you, and you fucking starve to death.
(bitch got fat...)

Yes they do because they are in control of the house. You literally can not stop them.

tits or gtfo

Attached: 59074c837dea72dc038b5760.jpg (887x665, 107K)

I’m kinda hoping to see them too just for the sake of a happening. It’s not anything illegal since the IRS has already combed it over but probably something really embarrassing. Maybe Trump isn’t as wealthy as he makes out. Or maybe there is a lot of deals with Russian oligarchs. Can’t wait to see the Twitter meltdown when he finally has to face some opposition.

Attached: 096EE1E3-0B62-4E24-952D-A8FE5834CA18.jpg (1180x842, 538K)

Lol want to bet?

>finally has to face some opposition
Hmmm

Sure, when Obama provides the Fast and Furious documents, trump will give his tax returns

>you literally can't stop them
Executive privilege. Suck it.

C: if they did it would just show he’s paid more in taxes than any other president ever

lmao ..but she won't be the speaker unfortunately.. because "white women white womening" .. this should be interesting to see unfold

I don't understand what they are hopping to accomplish with this? Can someone fill me in it seems like benign information unless they just want some stock tips.

We now have a retarded whore with alzheimers as speaker.

At least learn how to use big words like subpoena correctly before you try to post.

I just want to see people start going to jail or dying, whatever

Epic burn Mohammad

Nancy is

S
T
A
C
K
E
D

Wonder how dem titties looked 50 years ago

Attached: Nans and JFKill.png (560x800, 485K)

thankfully we will have a White Woman as leader of the House now. Times are looking good. White Women deserve more positions of power.

So what happens when his tax returns are released and he pays exactly what he owes on time every single year? Greatest troll of the century?

>italians
>white

Remember when Obama and Eric holder told the house GOP to fuck off and ignored them? Nothing happened and the same thing will happen again

If I can see her milkies I can live with it

THE MILKIES

gib granny milkies

Attached: 1509971437642.jpg (280x180, 17K)

What they could do is, just for the sake of keks, bring up a law that forces future elected presidents to release all the relevant data.
The dems will for it and the repubs will have a hard time to defend it, since it will only affect Trump if he gets reelected.

>tax returns
Tip: Trump files his taxes separately from his holding company. you fucking imbeciles.

Mummie give milkies

Let's hear it for pre-existing conditions!

we could always throw the motherfuckers in the gulags

They want to go after his money and stop him from making any money and bankrupt him and his businesses.

The only things I can think of that would help with that are the asset listing if he for some weird reason did a schedule C, his Schedule E's which you shouldn't need to return to find his properties, and the Schedule D to see his capital investments that he sold. Not sure how they can accomplish that with his return.

she's so senile this is going to be hilarious.

coughing fit, pants of shit

Easy way to kill it for the Dems, the gop makes it truly open so everyone's dirty laundry is made public.
Both sides would let it die then.

Ok i hate to admit it... but this really old wrinkly liberal woman has a nice fucking rack. Definitely fap worthy.
I just might have to an hero... because if i could i would let her jump on my cock and bury my face in her tits.

Attached: 1bP4jRcXtE-12.png (300x250, 22K)

>because if i could i would let her jump on my cock and bury my face in her tits.
Them fuckers hang down to her waist....guaranteed.

That would make me even harder....
Someone shoot me plz...

>Someone shoot me plz...
You are a sick fuck, and unless you are in her generation you need help.

would bang

she looks alright from the neck down considering her age, I'd take a stern handjob by her

Thats why i said shoot me. Im like 20 and get diamonds seeing her rack and imagining them tits dropping to her waist when bra is removed.
Ill take one too if someone doesnt have mercy on me and put me out of my misery first.

Attached: donald fraud.jpg (378x530, 25K)