White people are eventually going to be a minority

>White people are eventually going to be a minority

>The Democrats will win almost every election from now on thanks to Hispanics and African Americans

>Whites are being cucked with guilt to vote against the Republicans

>Civil War won't happen due to too many anti-racist people and how impractical it is for Jow Forums users to go outside

>Leftism will rule forever

>Jews will win

What are we going to do now, boys? There's legitimately nothing we can do unless we go out and breed with every white women, but I know it won't happen thanks to MGTOWs and fast paced American life.

We're screwed unless a miracle happens, but that's impossible.

Attached: 1541580666342.png (996x1000, 97K)

Right wing, fascist revolution

If continental America really fails, I guess white people could flee to Alaska or Bumfuck, Canada.

Show me proof that it's even remotely a possibility.

Conservative boomers will die out and the liberal millennials and progressive Gen Z will rule politics.

Hush now user they’ve only won the house we got everything else

And what will stop them from subverting these places as well?

If shitskins outnumber whites 6:1 globally.
If every white had a gun with 6 bullets, they would potentially have the power to end the problem.

>we

nah. I'm doing good. It's you I want dead.

Just face it white cuck
your doomed
neck yourself immediately

We need organized events of violence. Voting will not secure our race. Violence will. Blood will.

You have to be smart and want to try if you want to make it in Alaska.

Looking at the exit poll data from this election I don't understand how any white person can still be in denial about this demographic shit. Non-whites voted for the Dems 77-22. These civnat retards need to wake the fuck up already

We need to start cucking white Dems with the "voting against your best interests" meme since they are literally voting for their own genocide.

Id feel so much better if there was a plan. Or some direction I could go that I would know would give me a fighting chance. Getting married and having children is great but it doesn't stop the demographic shift, and any money I make just goes to fund these programs that fuck me over. I can't drop out of society either though because then that's just giving up. I have no idea what to do.

Too cold and not enough sun.
They'll die of Vitamin D deficiency.

They are brainwashed you dumb fuck, their own extinction is a positive to them.

I think you do know what to do

stop trying to kill ,oppress or treat minorities like shit so when you're a minority you wont be treated as badly. That's the thing about leftists. They love playing white knight for minorities, when whites are a minority ,they'll turn them into their pet projects again and protect them from the evil ultra-conservative catholic-spaniard latinx they used to suck up to. They will turn on them, and protect you, but you've got to stop acting like fascists all the god damn time.

Why not Appalachia?

We already have like 70% of whites here in the wider area want to stop illegals.

We aren't cucked New Englanders or leftwing Pacific North Westies. We have deep roots and this is ours.

The white libs are below replacement level by a lot. Once they die off and the dems fo full fuck whitey we'll have our chance. Long as white dems still exist the dems will win

This won't happen.

>We need to start cucking white Dems with the "voting against your best interests" meme since they are literally voting for their own genocide.

I don't think that works because the white Dems seem to have a secret death wish or death cult thing going on. The most extreme ones all say that they don't want children, children are disgusting, their own genetics are disgusting, they deserve to be obliterated from history.

I don't understand how you can convince someone so delusional that they actively work against the prime directive of life on Earth since billions of years ago.

>now that we lost midterms the world is ending
thanks for waking me up, clearly if we had a red sweep things would be better starting tomorrow.

Ugly Pepe, divisive bait. I smell joo

That's complete bullshit. The leftists gleefully await the day where they can rub every political victory in the faces of the then helpless white minority. They believe we deserve destruction for the sin of colonialism and slavery in the past.

Dems are a death cult. They think whites are pure evil.

Do you really have to convince them? I mean it seems as if they will sort themselves out

“In life, as in chess, one’s own pawns block one’s way. A man’s very wealthy, ease, leisure, children, books, which should help him to win, more often checkmate him.”

If you lost due to your wealth, you'll rise when the wealth is lost. In 200 years when you read the history books, are blacks sympatised with the slavery they endured. Or the whites empowered becaused they survived the genocide.

As Jeruzalem is a revugue to the Jew, a state will rise up for the white. It is not by right, but by our might. We will survive, we will prosper and we don't need to be a majority for that.

For the injust hate POL has against the jews, it is something we can learn a lot.

Yes but if we paint them as idiots it makes them look stupid to fence sitters.

The "vote against their best interests" meme used against working and middle class whites is fucking everywhere. We need to counter it.

You guys sick so much it's funny. LOVE you, thanks for all the joodoo. KEK

Attached: 7cWIS2Y.png (1024x1024, 106K)

Well brown people in the US live because white people subsidized them with tax funded welfare. Without enough whites paying taxes the system will collapse. Brown people aren't going to move to places were there aren't any handouts.

>Do you really have to convince them? I mean it seems as if they will sort themselves out

Yeah they do sort themselves out, but in the meantime they will use their political power to take you out with them. It's like a murder-suicide on a grand scale.

>>Whites are being cucked with guilt to vote against the Republicans

Hur dur the republicans are for us!
Lmao the republicans are for the Capitalist overlords no one else.

Happy daze

Attached: 0000.gif (500x500, 1.97M)

Why a fucking frog
Is this a reference to the character from looney tunes?

Those goyim are too far gone and actually get off on humiliation.

>russia

Vote for more communists.

Attached: The Red Network.png (1002x1086, 2.6M)

Heres what ya do... have trump and republicans legalise pot and then they pick up all the swing voters.

You’re naive.

They. Don’t. Care. They want to die.

>Canada
Bro...they are under 50% white...

We don't need to reconquer America, we just need a new land to call our own. Perhaps move to Mexico and take control of a Northern territory next to the border of the US.

-Easiest access to American prosperity
-Mexican military is shit compared to America
-Land is comparable to Texas and is bound to have natural gas/oil
-Gulf of Mexico for foreign commerce

Independent Texas 2.0

See South Africa for why this is not true

Leave this place. America has been controlled by the Jew since the late 1800s at least.

Face it. 56 percent now, worse in the future. I and many other white men in this country also have Jew / Muslim dicks, immigration runs rampant, central federal control keeps getting stronger and stronger, fed and central bank influence hasn't been touched in decades, and one of the "important" issues is women crying that its their bodies and their "right" to kill unborn children.

Not to mention this nation has had a history of religious delusion for a very long time, and sandnigger religion has always had a hand here. To the point where it was ripe for the Jews to come in and meddle. We were already softened up.

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1350, 217K)

I agree. There are a lot of people voting dem just for weed. If repubs came out and said theyd legalize it theyd get a lot of votes

You can fix an economy but demographic replacement is forever you demtard.

This and also pass like a basic single payer for preventive health care and the most common needed prescriptions.

What a false Jewish post.

Attached: Screenshot_20181013-2113232.png (1065x1080, 411K)

They get more pissed off as society becomes more egalitarian so not so much.

Reminder that Reagan lost the exact same amount of House seats.

>false

Prove me wrong Chaim. Everything I said was true.

Realistically thinking, Europe will be the last place in the world where white peoples will surrender to become minorities in their own lands.

Even though many americans think that europeans are completely cucked, you wouldn't believe how many people here can be considered nationalist. That's why the EU and european states try to ban 'hate speech' and 'extremism' and other things; they are afraid.

It's about making the suicidal ones look stupid to whites who haven't thought much about how immigration isn't in their best interests.

They are the targeted ones but not the target of the message.

OP here, none of the replies are assuring me you guys don't know what is going on when it comes to demographic shifts and changes from red to blue.

At this point, I'm just going to give up and buy a bible. I'm not even white, I'm Hispanic.

Enjoy Trump and the Senate while they last, it's only going to get ugly for you guys unless you take back your culture, but that's likely not happening.

See you later.

Attached: 1541472126877.png (662x517, 110K)

Defeatist NPC shill thread #350

It's all part of the plan that was set in motion decades ago to weaken the west so China can become the dominant world power.

Checked.

Another one for you to figure out.

>Leftism will rule forever
Conservatism will always lose. Progressivism will always win. It's impossible to preserve the world, whether in good nor in bad.

What we call "conservative" today has probably been seen as dangerously progressive by our grandparents. That's why they all sit in their chairs waiting for death, because all that they used to value and to fight for is withering and dying before their eyes. We will face the same.

Just look at the Japanese, who tried to preserve their society and their island and actually succeeded for hundreds of years - until the 19th century came around and they were brutally catapulted into the modern age, losing hundreds of years of culture in the blink of an eye. Samurai, tradition, everything just dead and gone. They are still traumatized as fuck, as everyone can see by their behaviour and anime consumption.

Having values and holding them dear always ends in suffering. That's why people invented the idea of heaven, hoping they'd get rewarded if they just hold on to those values until the very end. But heaven is a lie, there is only hell.

Attached: black.png (64x64, 1K)

Republicans were neve helping, see the Reagan and Bush amnesties, not to mention the colossal DACA fuck up last year.

I enjoyed this post. I hope every single one of you jew enablers dies a horrible death.

it's time to take the final black pill and hop aboard the psychosis train. the only way out of this mess is to accelerate it even faster. no sides, every man for himself.

Attached: flavortown.png (640x427, 491K)

Based Netherlands brother.

I hope if I leave someday that one of the white countries elsewhere will welcome me.

we need to get pushed back up against the corner before we go off, whites only awaken racially in cases of extreme emergency

>Whites are being cucked with guilt to vote against the Republicans
I can't think of a single republican policy that is halfway sane and not discriminatory in some fashion or another.

PLEASE
this is the type of conservative gas lighting that is killing us.

Does anyone actually think that cutting taxes and welfare will somehow even put a dent into immigration? Wouldn't that just mean theoretically that our jobs pay even more, why would they work for 3 bucks an hour in their shit hole when they could make easily 4-5x that if they came here?

I'm tired of this welfare argument, Ben Shapiro peddles this shit because he knows it's wrong.

See South Africa. Your entire argument defeated in a single blow.

That pepe does look happier
gg user

Attached: Picardia.jpg (842x948, 105K)

>forever
Didn't read much history, did you, user?

Wrong. Whites will remain a majority. Leftists lie that theyll lose the majority by racistly assuming that sepaking spanish means your skin is no longer white.

>white women, but I know it won't happen thanks to MGTOWs
HAHA...tries to think back to the last time a white woman gave two fucks about what I want
>brain overloads
>FAILURE
>SYSTEM CRASH
>REBOOT
wow, that sucked. I guess there wasn't ever a time...but yeeaaah, It's ALL MY FAULT

not really. race mixing in and of it's own will exterminate the white race virtually totally within 30 years.

New history is being made here. History never accounted for the 1965 immigration act and its effects.

Unless conservatives take back art and pop culture in a Beatles-like style, it's over.

precisely

you're grossly overestimating the number of people in the middle

>AMERICA IS BECOMING A FAR LEFT MARXIST DICTATORSHIP, JUST LOOK AT ALL THOSE COLORED HAIR SJWs PROTESTING BEN SHAPIRO-SAMA

let's ignore the fact that there are numerous countries that are more leftist than the USA who are outperforming us on every metric except "most obese". nah it can't be true... we're at the tipping point and we need a fascist strongman to save us please! donald please declare martial law so i can lick your boots and execute libtards!

Under 50% self identified as CANADIAN
There are many more whites who identify with their European nationality and hence did not identify as Canadian on the census even if they held a Canadian passport.

"Im not white, im hispanic"

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN????

Based.

Your move, righties.

You seem to forget the part where they hate white people. You can thank "the powers that be" for that one.

This might happen if the demographic shift was just a natural process. In this case it's being deliberately engineered alongside anti-white brainwashing.

Attached: day_killin.png (674x583, 39K)

Being this delusional. Good luck with that goy. I keep faith in my armory.

We had a great run guys. Only thing left to do is simply start reforming our hobbies together and stay connected together. Do what the jews did until we can find ourselves a new homeland.

You have to fight off all the drug dealers, who are more equipped and capable than the Mexican Army.

This. We could have turned Michigan blue but since recreational weed was on the ballot, record shattering numbers of blacks and liberal degenerates, and let's be honest, right wing degenerates, swarmed the polls.

Yeah, white people will be a minority in America, but whites will still be the most common race for a long time. And people who aren't white aren't some united voting bloc. And as time goes on, they will become less and less united. There is nothing to be afraid of. And even if the democrats decide to start doing terrible things to whites, that would unite whites and trigger violence and you could fight it out.

To the young people on here: stop worrying about things you CAN'T change and start focusing on problems in your life that you CAN change. You'll feel really silly in 20 years if the Western world hasn't fallen apart but you're a failure because you spent all your time worrying about demographic changes.

You're lost. We're lost. You cannot undo what is happening in the west at this point without violence.
Our best option is to relocate to a sparsely populated place and start over. Siberia or Greenland might become livable if the earth warms up a bit. Good luck convincing women tho.

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Because that worked so well in Colorado, right?

why cant it ever be niggers who are mass shot

>white people a minority
Why not just have more kids
o wait

Of course a leaf would underestimate the importance of gibs

True

holy fuck you're stupid. do you honestly think this anti-white rhetoric is going to go away?

Attached: _102893563_mid-terms_gainslosses-nc.png (640x909, 22K)

and how do you win this proposed race war when you are only the slight majority. I feel that your best outcome is China invading before you all get stomped out

The tree of life was poisoned

I can see it now, our fundamental reality was built on lies, it was never real

I think i actually understand now

you can live a better life off of welfare here than you can working hard anywhere in south america.

Blacks are useless in war and have no organizational skills. Hispanics like whites more than blacks and are getting bleached all the time they will align with whites eventually

Most aren't on welfare and welfare was gutted 2 decades ago and that didn't stop the country from getting less white. I mean really which is it? Taking our jobs or using up welfare so they don't work? You realize you're on a site where the core cohort are white welfare queens.

>eventually
tell that to san francisco