I ADMIT. YOURE RIGHT. IT WAS A LARP

Fuck Q. He promised a red wave. Not a single arrest. Not a single indictment. Not a single declassified FISA document. They COULD HAVE ensured a victory yesterday. They didn’t. It was all a larp.

Attached: D83A045C-685F-4B5E-95C3-AB534238DE89.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/osywc98Cvig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just a guy getting lucky

Qboomers on suicide watch

Imagine being the Q larper. And your face when you realize you will never see another larp reach such heights in your lifetime.

There was a lot of very hard to ignore stuff

I cannot wait until 11/11/18 and this stupid Q larp dies while we mock boomers for believing all that BS.

Attached: truth.jpg (642x1039, 167K)

when we chase someone out in the first week for being a faggot, its because they were a faggot. nice tshirt sales though, faggots.

What's happening on that day?

q people are qtarded

Yeah, I used to be a big believer in fact I even wore a q badge on my coat. Its bullshit though.

>I ADMIT. YOURE RIGHT. IT WAS A LARP

So, we still haven't found the real Q, huh?

I asked Ted Cruz if he knew who was posting as Q and he said: ”no idea.”

Attached: 29CDBE2C-A392-4E3A-8334-173783EFEEE2.jpg (4032x3024, 841K)

Frog larp?

Attached: thanks-for-watching.jpg (800x800, 228K)

No there wasn't. You're just a stupid person, and you're annoying, and you need to fuck off this board.

Kek. Not where you look but how you look. What are you looking for anyways?

No you're just an idiot

Qanondition

Attached: KwxByR6q_400x400.jpg (400x400, 12K)

No THERE WAS NOT YOU FUCKING RETARDED NEWFAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>muh boomer anonymous

I’d kick you in the throat if I could. I am anything but a stupid person. I’m actually an extremely knowledgeable and connected person and there were MANY things that he has said that were obviously coming from someone in the know. But you wouldn’t know that. I think he’s partially legit. But I think he’s on the periphery, not on the inner circle

Probably nothing now, it looks like.
Trump can't even DECLAS texts, doubt anything cool gonna happen on the 11th.

This. Q just makes themselves out to be more in the know than they are.
Doubt they work at NSA/MI or possibly just have compartmentalized access to info.

We TRIED to tell you!...

Attached: Dying Laughing.jpg (340x340, 22K)

>Kek. Not where you look but how you look. What are you looking for anyways?

I traveled back in time and stole some gold from leftist time travelers.

Attached: and into the ocean it goes.png (636x315, 286K)

What's going on with the Q larp? Are boomers actually realizing it was bullshit? What made them "lose the faith"? Can I get a rundown? Quick or otherwise plz.

Attached: 1536145381811.gif (800x371, 58K)

>I'm actually an extremely knowledgeable and connected person
no you're not.
>and there were MANY things that he has said that were obviously coming from someone in the know
no there weren't
if you ever believed qanon, you are confirmed retarded.

lol if you kept buying into it after the third or fourth CBTS thread i don't know what to tell you

>ever believing q

He is one of the greatest trolls ever though, very intense and admirable autism

Attached: 1541533096004.jpg (500x737, 50K)

Oh goody
Another let's cry about Q thread
You faggots are worse than the Q tards themselves
They don't shit up the fucking board with their crying blog posts
Just you anti-Q faggots do that

its hilarious how gullible conservashits are

she shills still seem to be on the case, will keep you updated

t. qfag

trust le plan goys

Kys

Didn't I hear on Alex Jones a week or two ago that Jerome Corsi shit his pants and collapsed in a mall or something? I had it on in the background and I recall just laughing at the Q boomer crapping himself.

All Q boomers will eventually need a diaper.

I mean rteally
Cry harder you insufferable faggots
Your faggotry is WORSE than the Q tards
Anti Q faggots are a MILLION FUCKING TIMES WORSE THAN THE Q TARDS
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY
NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE Q
YOU ARE A FAGGOT

I HATE BOTH OF YOU FAGGOTS
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY
PEDOPHILE JEWISH SPACE LIZARDS FFS
GET ON THE FUCKING BALL PEOPLE

>he believed it in the first place
I don’t want you on this board

>whats going on w/ Q
After a 10 or so day hiatus he has called for massive action on november 11th. Several different happenings. This was a specific date, the first one I have seen. It could be argued that we did very well at the midterms all things considered. We eliminated several anti trumpers, pro trump candidates in their place, and several people running with trump as backing were voted into office showing the rest that all they have to do is attach to him, show support and tow the line. I think it was positive over all, but we wont know the full effects of this election for another couple of months. The chicken bones have to be read so to speak. I'm still reserving judgement on Q until his date comes and goes, so far I've been impressed with the happenings and DJT has been literally doing Q's in the air so something is going on there but its not quite clear yet.

Attached: 1537945665377.png (320x344, 245K)

Your whole fucking country will get shitcanned and I will make you beg for even more humiliation before reeducating your piece of shit brain at three times the speed of sound, EVERY AMERICAN IS A CRIMINAL DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

"Of the 11 candidates I campaigned with, 9 won."

Attached: tin.jpg (960x640, 89K)

"mornin rabbi

Attached: wtc.jpg (277x182, 11K)

Attached: Waaaambulance.jpg (195x169, 9K)

It's half past 6PM, you stupid cowboy.

TRUMPS FUCKING PRESS CONFERENCE IS LIT

>I traveled back in time and stole some gold from leftist time travelers.

and then dumped it into the middle of the ocean.

Attached: spurdo pitate.jpg (960x771, 312K)

Obligatory

Attached: IMG_2257.png (673x994, 822K)

maybe its 6pm in tel aviv, but in texas its 11:30 in the am

Attached: kysfaggot .jpg (480x255, 29K)

>Q
That fat autistic larper.
I always thought people were just trolling in his threads. Turns out some of you retards believed he is legit.

>They don't shit up the fucking board
yea they did

the left can't meme

>B-B-B-BUT HE SAID 53-47!
>IT MEANS SOMETHING HONEST! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!!

Veritas hasn't released an undeniable video on California using fake votes yet. There's still time.

>DJT has been literally doing Q's in the air

This. If Qs a LARP how do you explain Trump's playing along throughout the entire thing. If Q is some sort of le mastermind 4D chess player that has everything undercontrol and is going to arrest a group of satanic pedos on 11/11 is still not known but to say that Q is some fag on his computer just guessing everything is shareblue-tier and I wouldn't surprised if that's what MOST of you anti-Q fags are posting for shekels.

STFU. No, seriously, just STFU, bong.

>ever believing Q
Newfriends haven't been around long enough to know that they should never listen to happeningfags and their ilk

FISA brings down the house

Attached: FB_IMG_1541605217817.jpg (720x546, 66K)

It was obvious to me all along that Q was simply someone in the media that had access to as yet unpublished info and just left breadcrumbs to seem wise, others probably ran with it from there.

The US shouldn't have its own timezones, it's only right for a country that's slated to have its independence delegitimized by world court and, hopefully, be indentured to amend their crimes against globalization. You had a chance to comply, you missed it, no more Pöbelreich for you.

what about the pizzagate stuff ? he convinced a lot of boomers of this shit, (((they))) don't consider this safe

Attached: 1524321695033.jpg (1536x2048, 1.46M)

it was always a larp

and anyone who believed in qanon needed to be raped with a bat wrapped in barbwire

fucking boomers

>world court
topkek jewanon

>posting for shekels.
This is a skeptics board, and to be fair there is a lot of more important things to follow. Boomers have the time to really fall into it. My mom loves Q. I think its important to energize the base, guide them and help them learn critical thinking and skepticism.

You are acting like a dumb zoomer fag though

youtu.be/osywc98Cvig

America will bow to global authority, and deeper than the rest, too.

it is real

Attached: nimrod .jpg (1833x1143, 692K)

Yeah I will never be able to top my larp of Q. It was hands down the best story I ever created. It was meant to be Axis vs Allies in modern day. Air Sea and Land Forces.Loosely based on Jesus and his disciples. I even managed to execute the migration like Moses did.I even created a puzzle in it but no one really got it. Intentionally released the password cause I ran out of material. I never expected it would still be active today.

Piss off faggot.

Attached: Big UP YOURS.jpg (641x960, 16K)

I thought this retardation was already dead and long forgotten. Are boomers still believing this stupid shit?

Sorry about your time-gold, guy.

Attached: rick roll.jpg (1984x992, 656K)

No they don't
COMPED pedo mods delete all Q threads
They leave up the Anti-Q threads
So all you faggots can cry about Q while fapping to Cory Booker

no no you tard keep on believin' and leave the rest of us alone.

Based Qlarp

Stop acting like you're qualified to say that if anything was going to happen, it would be obvious to you from your current perspective. This isn't Hollywood.

A red wave wasn't promised. Only we could've made that happen and chose not to. Also, pic related. You're trying to tell me both blue and red represent almost the same number of seats in the House? Looks pretty damn red to me.

Attached: this is what misrepresentation looks like.png (870x538, 176K)

Attached: 1540934856172.jpg (904x580, 149K)

Every traitor denying the q phenomenon will get the rope. I will drag your corpses to the dump with my riding mower.

dude, I remember when half the threads in the catalog were quiet before the storm bullshit.

>This is a skeptics board,

This is a bullshit board, it's dragging half the web down with it and frankly I feel dirty posting on it. Jow Forums is the one tiny filthy wound from which homicidal cowboys can still disperse their purulent republican philosophy that nobody wants anymore.

is q still a thing lmao
ptgoyim genocide when

Take your fucking ARG back to

>yes goyim!
>take the black pill!
>there is no hope!
>give up now!

Attached: download.jpg (195x258, 9K)

scientology is a pretty decent larp 2bh

I dunno, I saw in some Q larp thread that
>11/11/18 is going to be the day it goes down! all will be revealed today!

Something along those lines.

I mean. Good for you for figuring that out. Some people are way to entrenched to admit they fell for a carrot on a stick.

Nope they post about it on my normiebook its fucking cringe

One of them got banned for posting a Q thread and now rants about how Jow Forums isnt free anymore.

Qanons will have a collective anal prolapse

There actually is no hope. Anything other than civil war and mass casualties just perpetuates the demographic slide to nigger town.

you can't Jow Forums if you don't /x/ newfag

you're fucking retarded or a shill to think Q is a larp

Thanks Rabbi

Post one thing Q said that came true

>what is population density

listen to you, cuckin hard hans, muslim cock sucker most likely

>lumping Q with reptilians
same tactic used with pizzagate. step your game up, Shareblue

That's what you dumb boomers get for believing random anonymous posts on a mongolian throat-singing forum.

Wasn't even that. It was just the latest in a long string of LARPs. Remember FBIanon? How about WHanon? All the other X-anons LARPing as insiders? People just kept trying to LARP and eventually one stuck due to the law of big numbers.

Attached: boomer wakes up.jpg (1024x584, 43K)

Amen... we need to begin to draft up plans for EXODUS and the formation of an offshore ethnostate somewhere in a deserted Pacific Island chain.

This is where our efforts should be focused. Without a Civil War to purge the leftists, niggers, and others America will slowly continue its slide toward a shithole.

Sure we won tonight, will likely win in 2020, but come 2030 and beyond its all nigger town.