Who has the low IQ now trump?

Who has the low IQ now trump?

Attached: Maxine subpoenas - who has the low iq now.jpg (559x497, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Average iq of an African American is 85. So yeah science and shit

Her

she maxine waters, next question?

how can ever let a nigga in the house? whats wrong with you america?

Attached: 1507260179135.jpg (240x232, 5K)

The 14th amendment was written under duress. Don't blame me

Tax evasion is legal as long as your rich so I don't know what you're hoping to find but the likelihood of a smoking gun is pretty low desu

fuck off wetback

we mexicans dont have niggas in power, no women governors, no muslims, have you even realize how cucked you are america?

Attached: 1537761894482s.jpg (250x200, 7K)

back that up asshole. oh yeah. you can't

wasn't drumpfs tax returns already released

Attached: 1502293010843.jpg (720x717, 26K)

The fact that this retarded fucking nigger is in our government is all the proof you need this country is garbage and a civil war is the only way forward.

no.

what rock have you been living under?

Next you’ll say
>those statistics may say that niggers have low IQ but IQ is meaningless hehe

Attached: D05DC405-BDAF-463E-83FB-2AD3034567FE.jpg (840x677, 123K)

You have to think bigger. If there is anything to find that financially ties him to Russia, it's going to be in the tax returns. If there's no there, there, he has nothing to worry about. But if there's nothing there I think he would have given them the returns in the first place.

Lol. what a NPC scripted thing to say

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

from what I recall earlier ones were released and didn't show anything funky, doubtful Trump could fuck up that badly in a few years while under constant audit

I don't know man, 7.5% of the population committing nearly half of the murder doesn't seem real smart. Maybe they know something I don't.

He released a tax return dated 2011 or something right before the election that showed he paid 25% of his total income on taxes that year, which is more than Obama and any other politician

House niggas is a thing Pablo

You guys have cartels and people trampling each other to get out.

>tfw non-americans won't get this because their countries never wholesale enslaved niggers
feels great

you're wrong. a few pages of one year were leaked, probably by trump himself.

That is not even close releasing his taxes like all other presidents have done since Nixon.

Don't believe trump's fake news.

wrong. "someone" leaked a few pages from a single tax return.

That is not releasing his taxes to see what all of his entanglements and conflicts of interest are.

ok mouthbreather

Attached: 1534077895588.jpg (1024x566, 55K)

Is that required by law?

How has this changed Maxine’s IQ lmao

>someone released a tax return
>that's not releasing his taxes

Attached: 1515717655419.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Sheeeeeittttt I be a REAL house nigga now!!!!
IMBEACH FAHHH FIIIIIII

>Who has the low IQ now

Attached: bell curve.jpg (600x405, 26K)

do you have a point?

someone leaked a few pages of a single return.

That is NOT releasing his taxes. The point of releasing your taxes when you run for office is to show whether you have any potential conflicts of interest. You don't get that from a couple of pages out of thousands.

Are you stupid or do you just play a retard on Jow Forums?

Stupid question kinda proves the point, don't you think? It's cool. You guys will still be better athletes.

Yeah, if it's not required by law, you can't force the President to release them, faggot

>The point of releasing your taxes when you run for office is to show whether you have any potential conflicts of interest.
There is not a single legal reason to do so. Why the democrats insist on this is mind boggling to me.

complying with a subpoena from Congress is the law. checks and balances faggot.

donnie, i thought you had more important things to do than to troll /pol. guess you wanted some relief from that disasterous press conference you just gave.

how does her having access to financial records make us dumber?
do you guys really obsess over the tax returns this much?
we don't talk about them at all

this is the dumbest thing I've read all day.

trump poked Maxine Waters in the eye with a stick by calling her a "low IQ individual". Now she is pissed and she's got subpoena power over him. That means trump was stupid to do that.

geeeezus

This is going to be such a shit show. There will be no doubt this negress is retarded by the end of this.

You guys have Mexicans running everything, though.

She just wants to know his tax avoidance planning...

>donnie, i thought you had more important things to do than to troll /pol.
fuck face. Attack the argument, and not the person. If you can't disprove what I said, feel free to fuck off.

>She just wants to know his tax avoidance planning...
He obviously worked with the IRS, who are russian double agents...and that is where the real crime is.

>Who has the low IQ now?
Anybody that gives a shit about tax returns.
Anybody that would ever file taxes if they owed money.

Taxcucks all of you.

it was a single page, it was leaked, and it was from 2005

hardly relevant, or abiding by standard protocol

idiot

this has to be fake. i'm not even a racist and i can tell you how fuckretarded that idea is.

a whole continent of chinese men who are good at math, just to import a black female to be a chairman?

you know there is a team/board that has to make sure she is doing her work right.

maybe that is the plan...

she is the figurehead, while it's actually 12 chinese men doing the finances.

if so, nice job china on outplaying the U.S. again.

So stop coming over here. Guess the odor of cuckoldry is irresistible to the sadistic twits from tortilla land.