Does it bother you guys that we live in a society where its considered medically ethical and even necessary to...

does it bother you guys that we live in a society where its considered medically ethical and even necessary to surgically castrate males to turn them into "females"

Attached: 2dpwzw.jpg (964x912, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/01/health/transgender-population.html
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/number-of-british-people-seeking-to-change-their-gender-soars-a7130006.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On the bright side, they can't reproduce afterwards. Darwinism ftw.

Only a little. Just enough to pray every night for a full blown nuclear strike of 1000+ warheads on this shithole.

First comes hrt, which is argued as medically necessary and mutilates genitals permanently llike Jazz Jennings.

This. It's going to sort itself out eventually.

The End Times are nigh, seek Jesus before it's too late!

All part of the larger agenda to depopulate the West by discouraging family formation and by promoting sterility (through contraception, abortion, divorce, homosexuality, transsexuality, late marriages, high debt loads, etc. etc.) so that we can be replaced by Third Worlders who haven't been told not to reproduce. Read the Jaffe memo from 1968

Yes
They'll just raise some poor orphan. Thanks, Uncle Sam!
God will sort it out...but in this life? Open question

I love it. Weak males used to have no possibility to breed due to getting absolutely btfo by the strong males in 99.9% of our species' existence. Only for a few thousand years & with the rise of monogamy, weak males were able to reproduce - and see where that lead us, from a genetic standpoint.

Now that they start chopping their dicks off, I see hope again on the horizon.

Yes, massively.

They can still adopt, and one day they will still be able to reproduce...

Kek.

If it doesnt it should.

>I see hope again on the horizon.
It's only affecting whites. Other homelands of other races are not being subjected to this. There's something that is causing men in the West to become more feminine. We can be certain that it's not an accident.

Fpbp

Its this

Attached: gargamel.jpg (150x200, 12K)

There are plenty of trannies in Brazil and Thailand, and even in the US there are lots of black ones, like RuPaul

Define "reproduce."

>Estimate of U.S. Transgender Population Doubles
nytimes.com/2016/07/01/health/transgender-population.html

>referrals to all 14 gender identity clinics (GICs) in the UK had increased, with some clinics reporting surges in patient numbers of several hundred per cent.
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/number-of-british-people-seeking-to-change-their-gender-soars-a7130006.html

This. Insane leftists are turning into trannies and feminists that abort their babies.

Not really. It's going to be phased out as a practice eventually and be seen the way people look at lobotomies now. Only thing that worries me is that we as a species are inclined to trying such drastic and inhumane measures in the name of "mental health". Has there been a field of study that has directly caused more human indignity and suffering than psychology?

If you cull a genepool's weak members it makes that genepool stronger. I don't think whites will get outcompeted because, looking at whites in a historical sense, their no. 1 strength is intense adaptability. If there are less whites they're more likely to band together, leading to competition with a genepool that's larger but hasn't been getting trimmed.

This is not good. These shorter statured smaller dicked men are being convinced to chop it off and invert it then grow boobs with hormones and just become sterilized fuck meat. Basically these useless souls are going to be used like sex dolls. They will be cock receptors to other mentally ill incel men. Its fucking degenerate and disgusting. It will spread AIDS like mad to "straight" men. Fucking liberals are destroying society.

>We live in a society
Rise up!

Just to clarify, i don't support this sort of thing, but that's what happens to animals when the weak get eaten to shit.

Attached: 9B92EFBA-52A7-4DF5-985F-A67703C3B24E.jpg (1024x639, 147K)

Wasn't there a study from Brown University showing that most tranny outbreaks happened among those in close-knit social circles because of peer pressure? It was quickly suppressed, too