The true black pill

You know why so many girls are gettin blacked? Blackies arent autistic beta boys.

Was standing at the train station today and a blacky that clearly doesnt lift, that clearly isnt rich just walked up to a blonde girl and start talking to here. No autistic looking at her like a creep, no going home and fantazising what could be no, he just walked up to her and talked.

His german was terrible but he still managed to make her laugh (got her phone number in the end). Meanwhile Jow Forums has 60 boards that all resolve around "cant get a gf" when the solution is so fucking simple: Walk up to girls and talk to them.

For some reason many white "males" have a problem doing that and hope that a gf will magically appear in their life. She wont.

Go out and talk to girls. Its that simple.

And from the girls point of view: Would you rather take the second best choice but have someone that is obviously attracted to you or deal with men children that dont even have the courage talking to you?

You want to stop white genocide? Go out and talk to girls. You dont? You have no fucking reason to complain about anything or anyone.

Attached: 1529428685142.jpg (750x753, 765K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgBRItAwhkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are "black" people actually white on the bottoms of their hands and feet?

>its not our fault.

Oh shut the fuck up, cuck

what's your point?

Someone got to work to pay for his benefits...

Because they stand up and put their hands against the wall when they get their paint job

They are whites who colored themselves black to get a white women.

Do you even realice why it is happening, because feminist want to feel superior, with a inferior race, a negroid for example, women always have superior iq and are aesthetically more beautiful than chimps

if you put a superior aryan white man side by side with a beautiful woman, maybe the man is aesthetically and functionally more beautiful

women envy beauty even of men, bitches

Attached: DGN39G5XoAAanucd.jpg (482x533, 136K)

You are the biggest retard known to men.
It's not cause omg i can't get a gf cause i'm to autistic.
It's mostly i can't get a gf cause i'm not to confident in STARTING A FAMILY.
Niggers only know how to pump and dump a woman,we aren't like this(well i'm not at least)
B4 you white knight me.
Show me a nigger that is also a good parent,i'll wait.

School ruins one's life. Blacks don't go to school to be ruined. Blacks who go to school aren't popular with women.

(((Women))) don't want us to know things.

You are obviously talking about german girls yes?
It's because you cannot protect your women.

Damn that a nice cuck story do you have more?

What were the first things they said to eachother
Asking for a friend

Nonwhite here, can confirm, whites are not real men and all their girls confirm this.

As a Gernan he is automatically more capable of protection than you are, cowgoy.

Very true. You don't need have a high power job or dress bespoke clothes to get women to notice you. I'm an unemployed guitarist, trust me.

There’s a little bit of good in everybody

youtube.com/watch?v=JgBRItAwhkQ

I don't know why, but it makes them want to eat where the white folks eat cause they're white on the bottom of their feet.

>Show me a nigger that is also a good parent,i'll wait.
May I ask you a question user.
How many kids do you have?

You Germans should have worked harder to keep your previous Nazi party alive and maybe you wouldn't be invaded by Muslims.

>H-hey Stacy d-do you follow politics at all?

>You know why so many girls are gettin blacked? Blackies arent autistic beta boys.
fuck off jewish shill.
your entire post is full of lies and nonsense

ITT things that never happened.

She ded

because most of the young woman that live today has been raised by liberal magazines and tv, so they react differently to people from the same culture and foreigners.
she can't just tell black man to fuck off, because it would be racist, but she can tell white man to fuck off because he is a bigot and he is trying to harrass her.

i look like a med so when i go to western europe woman in clubs approach me on their own, but it's enough to just say i'm from Poland and most of them are gone

>Play wonderwall for us user.

Attached: 1536680695316.jpg (1432x1757, 1.2M)

>Would you rather take the second best choice but have someone that is obviously attracted to you or deal with men children that dont even have the courage talking to you?
That's not how it works though. That's a recipe for being a girl that gets used by a lot of men for sex and probably ends up a single mother on anti-depressants and with mixed chillruns at best. Girls with some understanding don't just say yes to some random negro (or non-negro for that matter) that walks up and talks to them.

>You want to stop white genocide? Go out and talk to girls. You dont? You have no fucking reason to complain about anything or anyone.
You sound like a teenager tbqh.

Your not an ethnic German btw just a larper

None at the moment.

I swear there are more white boys like you who want to fuck blacks than white women.

As expected

>Walk up to girls and talk to them.
Can confirm, worked for me 7 years ago. My son has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Literally wrong. White women go with black men because they are more attracted to black men and because of bbc. Black men are fit, cool, and good looking while most white men are fat, gay, and losers b

> guten tag ich haben eine monster benis
> heeheehee ruf mich an

Muslims are honestly a step up from your average German if we are honest

>ou know why so many girls are gettin blacked?
They're not. Kill yourself Ozgur Hitler, thanks for sacrificing a thread i might've found interesting for this.

Your son is black with blonde hair and blue eyes?

More nigger incel posting

Why do cuckposters recycle the same 5 interracial couples in their posts.

You?Do you have kids or are you just virtue signaling?

>*continues to larp as a nation*

Attached: Katalonci-Puigdemont.jpg (700x393, 68K)

I agree fully. It's the sad reality, but Jow Forums fights back and regresses into an earlier stage of their development (adolescence).

White Men: You are the most desired, socially and economically powerful group on the planet. Women are literally going INSANE with how badly they want a halfway-decent white man to be their husband. Stop with the blackpilling, those of you who do it. Women are far more precarious and insecure than men, they are less powerful in almost every way, they are DESPERATE for good men who will love them and SPEAK UP rather than hide and complain.

tldr: Keep trying. Think about what kind of woman you want, and keep looking in places they are more likely to be.

Everybody hates white men and white women the most, so instead they need to be replaced.

But at least we belong to the European phenotype Mohammed