What happened to that blue wave everyone was predicting?

what happened to that blue wave everyone was predicting?

Attached: 1541611168276.jpg (678x616, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1059928406735929346
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1541565620821.jpg (800x936, 164K)

It happened

Attached: 1541310800304.jpg (577x651, 27K)

It trickled and died.

If you subtracted illegal voters you would have 60%+ of america voting conservative consistently.

Thats why they wanted them in and gave them licenses and de facto ability to vote

If that was a blue wave im very embarassed for you.

if anything its a brown wave.

what did they expect? that democrats would take house AND senate?

Yes, they thought we were gonna see a reverse of 2010 where GOP took 63 seats in total

what happened to that red wave everyone was predicting?

IT HAPPENED

Attached: 1529537358697.jpg (1024x537, 61K)

It happened. Dems won the house. BLUE WAVE 2018!

>meme flag

>actually believing that millions of illegals actually vote

This wasnt a decisive victory but we should be a warning sign.
Demographics are changing

Republicans lost the House by a significant margin. Not sure how you could say that's not a loss.

It has flooded the damn house and all we can do is water damage control.

Arrests of illegal voters and the enablers will begin soon. Up down left right hold in a and start.
Q

what happened to that red wave everyone was predicting?

>rig the elections
>still lose

>"most divisive president in history"
>loses less house seats than barack obama or bill clinton

If you really analyze this it proves that far more people have Trumps back than the media wants to let on.

Trump lost 26 house seats.

Obama lost 63.

This despite the entire media hollywood complex sucking Obama's cock nonstop and doing absolutely anything and everything to stop Trump.

It's shocking how well the Rs did last night all things considered.

Dems can spin this any way they want. The bottom line is that they were desperately hoping for a Democrat version of 2010. They wanted Ds to pick up 60+ seats. An enormous tidal wave that would put Trump out to pasture. They didn't get that. For all their rhetoric about Trump being a fascist racist womanizer tyrant, they got a very weak result.

Attached: 1541611570307.jpg (669x1024, 83K)

>House majority underperforms
>Major senate BTFOs in lean D races
Hey pal that’s not a wave, that’s a trickle.

They have a huge stake and they are completely able to vote.

So tell me why wouldnt they? Voting will get them citizenship eventually and more goodies. And there is no consequences because you wont be caught.

mobile.twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1059928406735929346

Attached: 81110CC5-C2DB-4A61-B4B7-0B71A7C49089.jpg (1177x1177, 331K)

Attached: 1596239234232.jpg (1450x967, 160K)

this was just a test
get ready for the BLUE FLOOD in 2020

How can there be a flood if there wasn’t even a wave

Hurricane LaShawnda

It crashed with the red wave and everyone got nothing

Attached: 1541608488117.jpg (1348x816, 423K)

This

what do you mean everyone got nothing?
rapeublicans lost the house and democrats now have majority in the house
cope more

We get more seats in the senate , we are going to have the judicial branch for a lifetime now and we have the executive branch for at least 6 more years. We might not have the house but its closer to even than a super majority.

House of representatives is the weakest branch of government. It used to be a third but the dummycrats and neocons gave their powers to the executive. Fuck youre stupid.

This is offensive, homophobic comments from T_D are not allowed to bigot. drinking cum is not something to be ashamed of, incel

Jews?

You don't need a wave to cause water damage.

So you admit that this was the best possible outcome for the dems? A slight advantage in the house and giving up power in the senate (and SCOTUS)?
wew

Look out everybody here comes the blue wave!

Attached: 7D5607F0-9CE8-4F33-B5D3-557B7F64F77C.jpg (240x160, 20K)

>look at me mommy! I’m makin’ a blu wavve

Attached: 6B4F26C8-AB67-4A4F-9077-BB0D81328B20.jpg (1024x683, 243K)

The best outcome wouldve been taking the red and senate houses.

hahaha, enjoy not being able to solve the demographics crisis!

Attached: DraInfoXgAEnzz-.png (1355x948, 1.4M)

I’m a fina dabba.
Bloo waif

Attached: 1733B1CE-662F-4114-82C7-A3D4AA3B24E7.jpg (736x588, 81K)

>america still deeply cucked, Trump was a freak accident

I thought you guys wanted to be great again.

>40+ republicans quit
Omg blue wave, blue wave!

Nice damage control.

It turned out to be nothing more than a half assed piss splatter across the country in isolated pockets.

Hispanics tend to be more conservative.

You realize someone's going to put a bullet through Salvini's skull before too long, right?

Stop lieing.

Attached: latinos-chp9-13.png (309x697, 26K)

At least his country voted for him. What has the American right done except lose?

You got your blue dribble, isn't that enough?

You wish cucko. He's the most appreciated politician right now and the Lega party has the highest support right now. He'd have to fuck up ridiculoulsy hard to lose this momentum. His safety/immigration decree was approved today btw.

>first time in 100 years opposition party fails to take the Senate
>barely manages to take the House
>New Speaker of the House is someone who literally forgets how to speak half the time
>Beto lost
>McCaskill lost
>Gillum lost
>Abrams lost, but being a fat, undignified, graceless half nigger/half kike, refuses to concede
Embarrassing.

I just posted about this, but now I’m confused yet still significantly less so than you. What do you mean by ‘solve’?
If you mean
>I saw this on *BBC *SKY *CNN *Fox
Then you do realise who you’re trusting and parroting isn’t known for their honesty?
Also it cannot possibly happen that the projections occur since other factors change dramatically that aren’t accounted for. Like the end of population growth entirely. A complete change in what consumerism is by 2030.
Earth will not sustain either population growth or consumerism past 2050. 2050 is not a deadline it’s the wall. Huge change is to occur circa 2030. Did you think you fuzzy haired wonders were just getting given stuff for no raisins, just because you’re a good boy? Idiot. You have been brought here from your traditional home in the bush precisely because of these changes, to make it possible for the power that’s causing the future cataclysm to happen (clue: the source of its power is population growth and consumerism) to act in their own interests yet still avert the collision with the wall, smoothly. Basically they think you are dumb and easy to control with beads and with programs like CNN.
You’re proving them correct aren’t you? This is why nobody really likes you and why I cannot respect you.

Attached: E0D2AE87-991E-46A0-AB06-0AED4F82B3D9.jpg (860x1580, 375K)

So on the Dutch news they said the House of Representatives is like our parliament. Doesn't that mean you can't do shit without a majority in the House?

By the way, if he gets assassinated now, with popular support so high, he'll basically be a martyr and his successor could easily be literally hitler and we'll vote for him. So you better wish it doesn't actually happen.

>Bo0MR in ID
I dunno man, we have the Senate, SCOTUS, and the White House, sorry we ruined your Blue Wave party.
I'm not talking about the people, I'm talking about agents of the EU. It's coming.

This bong. I don't care about US carrying capacity, I'm talking about the preservation of the American nation.

Attached: 1533540821140.gif (630x316, 38K)

Now I actually do want him killed.

dems are going to be launching a brand
new news network soon, cbs, nbc, move
over, welcome to the free market news
agency kys. news by democrats for
democrats.

>the awesome power of muh bloo wave

Attached: 2F1E4E1C-ED5E-4D65-B4F1-B7C123EFDD78.jpg (1000x1000, 373K)

>I dunno man, we have the Senate, SCOTUS, and the White House, sorry we ruined your Blue Wave party.
Concessions. The right lost the House. Trump will now not be able to pass anything for 2 years which means in 2020 all he has to run on is the tax cuts as a legislative achievement.
Immigration will never be fixed.

Ride the bloo!

Attached: 7E8E27CE-6998-4B11-A532-EB5F78011F21.jpg (750x500, 187K)

yeah you guys took the senate and won the majority of governor races. It was a real blue wave

Attached: 1528657318669.jpg (500x500, 38K)

So total control over the Judicial and Executive branches and half the control of the Legislative branch are concessions now. Got it.

Speaker has dementia, House will piss Americans off with 2 years of obstructionism, so now what? I take a couple of years off from politics to relax while the left makes themselves look even worse before imploding? Sounds good to me.

>tfw I fell for the red wave meme

Attached: will3.png (870x954, 800K)

>they are completely able to vote
No they’re not, retard
t. Illegal, who DIDN’T vote because the idea is fucking stupid

They can tie it up, but it does not manage everything so it can't stop everything. Dem advantage will be small too so they will have to manage it tightly to keep discipline, otherwise reps from swing districts may peel off and vote with the minority.

Thanks for letting me know.

>giving up power in the senate
You retards already had control of three branches of government, but keep pretending that the house wasn't important, sore losers

>total control over the Judicial
Gorsuch has voted against us two out of two on immigration, he sided with the liberals both time.
>executive branches
lmao
>legislative branch are concessions now
let me ask you retard, who passes bills? Which branch will keep America white, which branch will create major right wing policy? Which branch will stop the socialization of medicine.

>illegals get to vote
how does this happen? you need photo id here and are struck off the electoral roll as soon as you vote.

>executive branches
>lmao
Is your reading comprehension really that terrible, or do you just not have an argument?

Without the Senate you can't do shit either. It's a stalemate. Nobody 'won' congress. Trump is going to leverage a few of the extra roles of the Senate, that's the only 'win' here. It's a stalemate for congress really.

Cuckvini is still on the lap of Uncle Silvio, wake up

it was a more of a puddle ripple then wave

Good news. Your graph need only go up to circa 2030. Then it’s all change.
I’m soggy but I only just got out of bed and I need to drink coffee and flex.
If anyone cares to look up and type about how consumerism and population growth are no longer possible past 2030 then look up how they become physical impossibilities by (before) 2050. That doesn’t mean to say 2050 is a deadline, 2050 is the edge of the cliff.
Population growth and consumerism are the engines of the international power that’s globalism.
They are not murdering off the nation state and bringing in fuzzy haired boys because they think that they are gud bois and deserve a treat, they are busting a ball to do this faster than is convienient for them because the they have no choice.
Look up what DARPA is, like the fed it’s privately owned (by the same people that own the central banks). How DARPA invented the internet in the 50’s (not Tim Burners Lee or others). Silicon Valley is DARPA, the answer to why everything that we discuss here is is happening is in Silicon Valley. The internet was invented primarily to study humans, it’s a lab and we are the rats. It’s a proto cortex. Every CEO of every DARPA giant is in multiple MSM outlets talking about the self aware autonomous AI that’s coming (already here I fear) and how circa 2030 humans are going to pay to be linked up to it via a cloud. Such an AI can be turned on day 1 and by day 2 be hundreds of billions of times more advanced than a human being. How do you solve the unsolvable ? By bringing in MC Hammer tier geniuses from Africa? Doubt it. They are simply convienient to allowing the power to do what it has to do without forceful objections from groups like Anglo Saxons (also they are economically useful to the plutocracy, as stated it runs on population growth/consumerism). You solve the end of the modern era by building a literal god.
Even if I’m slightly wrong (I’m not) 2050/2030 are still things.

Attached: 800E9769-F5B2-4851-ABFF-37BFF5EE5C76.jpg (1125x2436, 238K)

>significant margin
>less than the 2010 switch up
Hmm

When the greatest obstacle standing against those who would drag humanity into the abyss is a bunch of shit posting artists on Jow Forums ...that’s ironic. Or something.
Have one art, completely free.

Attached: 35AB049A-2A38-4B7E-B81D-53B6A4000D43.jpg (860x556, 257K)

>artists
*autists
Whoops.

>LA swung more blue
That map is full of shit.

Attached: 1c9n4wc89uw11.png (725x517, 643K)

>SCOTUS is concession compared to the house
got some dumb fucks on Jow Forums today

Don't have to pass shit with the patriot act still on the books

>everyone was predicting?
Except no one was predicting a Red wave. They'd just said the Senate would go to the Republicans and the House to the Dems.

California

You have to go back

Attached: 1535247445376.jpg (510x450, 43K)

You've never played contra

>we lost the House but at least we didn't lose as hard as they did!
Fuck off, the spin teams need to give up this shit already.

>192538512
>First time in 100 years opp party fails to take Senate

Holy shit thanks, I'm working overtime to calm down the defeatist cowards.

I swear if these defeatist faggots were the ones facing off the Soviets we'd be speaking Russian now.

Attached: Salute.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Sure

Attached: FD05F445-ABBF-4DD8-862E-76981E1F1D26.jpg (1024x662, 61K)

it was never going to happen, that's what

Attached: 1535971026376.jpg (250x250, 6K)

This thread has been reported to ICE, Paco.

you did mainly lose though, facts are facts

>First time in 100 years opp party fails to take this Senate
This is sewed because Democrats were the Senate majority for 100 years. That fact speaks more to the failure of Republicans than Democrats.

>GOP control of all three branches before elections
>GOP control of two branches after elections
You're right, the fact is Republicans lost yesterday.

What you're saying is logically impossible, unless you think we've had nothing but Republican presidents the last 100 years.

Attached: Anime smug.png (436x512, 244K)

>dems win the weakest branch of government, and their whole agenda is impeachment
yea sounds really like a win. More like desperation

Agreed. Froman outsiders point of view I see this as America giving the middle finger to the regressive thought policing bullshit. They had, like you say, the whole of Hollywood, MSM, social media, the education system etc behind them and this is the best they can do. I see this as a victory for freedom in the culture wars and a step towards beating their intersectional and regressive cult.

Still a wave.

This is the only accurate post itt. Realistically everyone got what they were expecting. The real surprise was both sides realized they're much more evenly matched thsn they thought.

Keeping the house would have been a miracle. Barely losing it after all the left did just shows how tired of their bs people are. Even if it takes 10 years, the lefts dominance of culture is ending.