Media turning on Dems Already

Guys CNN has already turned on the Dems saying baseless Investigations will destroy their chances at 2020. What the fuck is going on?

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-113311_Chrome.jpg (1440x1447, 458K)

I secretly hope the dems go all out and prove just how useless they are in these next 2 years. Instead of being productive they'll just waste all their time on a witch hunt

Please. Even when Meuller has nothing, they'll continue to go after him.

>assuming this wasnt the plan all along

Trump is removing worthless neocons and screwing the dems in one move

masterful

Hahah cnn is so based:) the news is awesome and agreeable when the topics are things I’m faux passionate towards, such as the opposite of all things my socially acceptable peers support.

This
They probably will too

with the house won by dems, mueller can now come out with the findings that Trump is innocent and the hopefully dems wont riot cause they got their consolation prize

So the nigger CNN is basically threatening the entire country
by saying its going to be chaos and bullshit and civil war OR we can
just give them whatever THEY WANT
They get what they want.

WRONG

FUCK YOU, BRING THE CHAOS BRING THE CIVIL FUCKING WAR
and when the dirty fucking rats try to hide underground
in their little bunkers that they build and they think they feel safe and can
come out when the dust settles...

WRONG

WE WILL FIND YOU WHEREVER YOU BURROW YOU FUCKING RATS

Damage control. LOL

Mueller never had anything you stupid fuck
The whole thing has been about power and
control.

I think they know Mueller has nothing. If Mueller is the true patriot they say he is, he would have released any dirt on Trump before the midterms. If Trump is destroying muh democracy, he would have made ant collusion an October Surprise to bring the Trump Train to a grinding halt.

>FDA approves new version of fentanyl
>durr we gonna fight da opioid crisis!!

give me a break

I hope the Left continues to take us to the brink of Civil War. White people, including the leftist ones need to be made as uncomfortable as possible. To point where it’s unavoidable.

Discomfort won’t cause it. Starvation will. And the Jews know that Americans food standards are at the bare minimum so they can continue to shit out foam twinkies and plastic meat to satiate the working pigs.

This is called a political pendulum
It almost reminds me of the Exodus from Egypt - Babylonian Exile pendulum

GAS THE JEWS! RACE WAR NOW!

all dems live in heavy populated and high crime big cities

in the case of a full societal collapse they would be dead

>overpopulation
>high crime
>no legal guns

what do you think is going to happen? hahaha the rural and suburban meme is so retarded because of this, in the long run rural always wins

God I can’t wait to kill people like you.

Eat a dick faggot, I know this is going to lead to nothing.

If only illegal and other undesirables could flood to Liberal neighborhoods.
Too bad Prop 10 failed in California.

CNN realizes that if the House acts like a bunch of retarded children, Trump can pull an Obama and run against the House in 2020.

Spoilers: Trump will be able to run against the House in 2020 and win.

What's going on is that Dems have already won through demographics and all they have to do is be patient and they will have everything they wanted.

its only a matter of time till every gated community has camps of beggers sleeping outside the gates waiting for the rich to come out and beg

when they are too many they'll just jump the fences and purge

also security guards on this communities are looked down and mistreated, they arent going to risk their lives for some snubby leftards

as soon as shit gets ugly those armed security will step aside

Jews had one chance.

They blew it. Now its Full Communism.

Good luck cucks.

What flag is this?

kazagstan

>CNN Opinion
editorials are not "the media"

Attached: 4634643643436.png (234x211, 125K)

Notice how border security is conspicuously missing

>What the fuck is going on?

It's an opinion piece. Liberals have been known to post on the wallstreet journal. conservatives post opinion articles on CNN aswell from time to time. Opinion pieces don't have to reflect the views of the news outlet but the articles posted by employees do.

media is complicit, they helped in the leaks and coordinated with the domestic enemy. they dont want the the cross exam.