Untitled

Attached: 2e1c1a9d631001717205831ca0983e25.jpg (720x674, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mEQRLqmLYPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

big pharma

Alcohol is easy to tax,not everyone can hide a fucking brewery in their basement

Attached: 1540818231468.jpg (600x604, 52K)

It's legal in Michigan now. I literally don't care anymore

woah....really makes me think

what are you talking about? Canada has no qualms about taxing the fuck out of it. I havent bought legal weed once yet.

Cannabis doesn't cure cancer, but it can help ease the pain of it. Cannabis also destroys brain cells. More than alcohol actually.

"cures cancer"
kek

>cures cancer
>grows brain cells
Than why do adolescent improve in cognition when ceasing? Why do adults regain short term memory function when ceasing? It's pure Soma, it fosters complacency in the populace.

Attached: BNW.jpg (1676x2376, 286K)

Alcohol was illegal, but terrorism works, apparently.

I have always been in favor of legalization of the least harmful and addictive drugs. Adults should have sovereignty over their own minds. It's not the state's job to decide what substances people use. If somebody is a fool and takes drugs and breaks the law or harms a person then punish them accordingly.

Big Pharma and the logging Industry. Oh yeah, Niggers and Mexicans too.

>saves police billions
>cures cancer
>grows brain cells

fuck off libtard

Attached: 1541345839036.jpg (550x914, 57K)

They are both not literally addictive like Heroin but they are mentally addictive. Alcoholics and Stoners.

Does not cure cancer
Does not grow brain cells
Friendly reminder to stop poisoning yourself

Attached: 07517654-D52F-412D-A2E5-B6123255CBB2.jpg (720x674, 146K)

I hope they keep weed illegal in the uk

>Weed is illegal.
Not in California. Man, I love this state.

t. used to be weed grower
A grow op is way harder to hide just from the fact that it smells so much that your neighbors could know easily without proper ventilation combined with a ionizer to clear the fuck out of the air.
I don't see what I'm supposed to argue with. This chart is accurate and the drug war is retarded and doesn't do shit

>Illegal
Not so fast

Attached: 1532406654863.png (640x700, 104K)

Psychedelics > weed

Attached: lsdpepe.png (499x499, 241K)

Sauce?

Lucky bastard.

>cures cancer
>grows brain cells

I think you've had too much weed.

Missouri too

Simple. Cannabis opens 3rd eye. Like orange man it's bad

Weed isn't addictive? People I know who smoke it. Smoke it all day, everyday. Good luck getting them to quit at a moments notice.

Attached: 0w7Jnma.gif (500x400, 385K)

Its anti-inflammatory effects have the full ability to kill cancer cells. This obviously does not mean the it "cures" cancer. But retarded stoners go along with it cause sounds cool and weed lmao.

yes

Not to mention Alcohol consumption is as old as mankind itself. I doubt Cannabis grows brain cells though. The higher amount of THC is not a good thing with Cannabis. If it was grown without being the modification for fatter profits then cannabis would be the best herb one could get. Most stoners I know are not geniuses. They just think they are while they're high, in reality, they're just as dumb as the drunk ones, just not as obnoxious and loud

Attached: images (24).jpg (225x225, 5K)

Years ago my boomer parents grew an enormous weed bush in their garden. They don't even smoke they just thought it would be funny. The bush was over 6' tall. Our neighbors would lean over the fence and say things like "Hahaha what kind of tomatoes are those!". It was a really bad idea and I'm not sure if they understood the potential consequences but it was damn funny.

Attached: 1444502439981.jpg (413x395, 21K)

I like to smoke every night but I don't mention it to anyone apart from the wife. I fucking can't stand that cali420 stoner culture

> cannabis is addictive
> anti-depressants are bad
> cannabis smoke gives you cancer
> cannabis causes lots of death
> cannabis kills brain cells

Stop with the High Times junk science. Cannabis is not a panacea. Smoking weed will give you cancer and kill brain cells. Just a fact. You're inhaling carcinogens and carbon monoxide with every puff.

>Norwegian Berzerk Shrooms

liar, doesn't cure cancer or grow brain cells more likely kills brain cells

If getting high is a big priority in your life you should work out where you went wrong and how you can do better. Mindless pursuit of a buzz is nigger tier stupid.

>addictiveness
Relatively correct
>Depressant
Not really a factor of anything truly. A worthless argument
>Cancer
Nigger, Weed does not cure cancer.
>Deaths
People rarely die to the alcohol itself and more inline with stupid acts. That being said, Cannabis will still make you do stupid acts that could get you killed, just less so.
>Saves billions
No, not really.
>OD factor
There is, it is just harder to reach than the already hard to reach alcohol consumption
>Brain cells

Alright nigger, this is fucking stupid. Were the fuck did you get this picture? Occupy Democrats or something? Jesus fuck this is mentally infuriating.
t. Smoker-of-many-weed

>Cures
No
>short term memory
This isn't an indication of brain damage, it speeds up the hippocampus which in turn causes short term memory loss.

>cures cancer
>grows brain cells
t!?

Monica. This frostback knows the truth.

Your right about the first two but it isn't a poison, just a mild psychedelic. You are better off if not using medically

just got a 10 bag off a paki

Nah man, it offsets the cancer because it’s anti inflammatory *pufffffff*

Attached: 8FE66926-409F-4DFD-BBF0-BF414A280D1F.png (483x581, 256K)

Literally none of the right side is true. Jow Forums takes the bait again.

How about neither yeah, alcohol and drugs are both degenerate

Weed is a mild psychedelic, but shrooms are 5x better desu

I no longer smoke, but I did smoke for the better part of twenty years and never had a problem with quitting for extended periods of time. If you smoke daily, being sober is a nice change of pace. The only side effect of quitting that I ever experienced was mild insomnia for a couple of nights.

Legal

Attached: A856472F-47D7-4BDA-A2F3-1142B868BC6E.png (252x173, 6K)

anyone that seriously believes that cannabis grows brain cells has never been a serious user in the first place. Its literally wrong and i know this as a matter of fact and not "muh weed cures cancer" fiction.

Ive said it once ill say it again... trump must legalize weed to win 2020 and ensure future republican victory over dems.

Cannabis has been in use for thousands of years, fren. Not just to get high from too.

Yeah right... Tell me how cannabis cures cancer (protip you can't) or grows braincells (protip you can't) is none addictive (protip you can't) zero deaths in history (protip you can't) saves billions (protip you can't) anti depressant... Causes psychosis.

Retard.

weed consumption is as old as mankind too buddy. Even older actually because it grows naturally and doesnt need any work like alcohol.

MUH MEXICANS

Attached: 1534604828033.jpg (640x640, 86K)

That's hilarious. Yeah mine where I died and medical quality. I can remember the goddamn sour diesel being hell to cover up

This, again.

>protip
Faggot

The point is there's no physical dependency. It's completely different than something like heroin. People in this thread just love to repeat shit they've heard and it's fucking pathetic.

Weed isn't addictive in the way that you need it, but it is in the way that you want it.
You don't feel the urge to rush back to it if you try and stay away from it a while.

its about $25/3.5g in quebec
my NYC pothead friend was frothing at the mouth when i told him, apparently that is very cheap

Aww sorry just wanted to help you out with buzzwords you know.

>grows brain cells

DOUBT.jpg

>introducing foreign substances to make your brain do things it isn’t supposed to do
NotGood.trumpeg
If you like dictionary definitions it is a poison, it has the capacity to kill, dose makes the poison
>oh but you won’t get there
Plenty of things that make you high are poisonous and we just use them in lesser amounts. Nicotine and alcohol are examples. All drugs really
t. Did a lot of drugs and quit them all
BS, you know it, every stoner knows at least one complete burnout who smokes himself stupid and will put weed before his major obligations in life

>Addictive
Yes
>give you cancer
It can cause COPD and pneumonia but not cancer
>deaths
Sauce?
>kills brain cells
*speeds up hippocampus causing short term memory loss

they both lead to degeneracy

It can realign your synapses to be more efficient.

youtube.com/watch?v=mEQRLqmLYPg

> fosters complacency
> by turning low-tolerance users into super deep whoa bro philosophers connecting concepts they wouldn't otherwise
> naturally occurs on earth and has been used for several thousands of years at least
Did you even read the book? Soma is a designed substance that can turn you into a sex crazed orgy participant. Sounds more like alcohol, ecstasy, or opiates. Huxley dosed acid on his deathbed, he wasn't a prohibitionist

Any man with half a brain could build a still and turn fermented sugar water into moonshine.

Good luck taxing copper pipes, yeast and water.

More efficient at cleaning up weed. That’s where tolerance comes from.

The only point which might be valid is no OD, but even there I'm confident that there were cases, especially in cases of concentrated oils.

This would work really well

Weed is not illegal

Don't hold your breath.

Trump smokes weed every single day high on that kush and Jow Forums support him

Attached: 670.jpg (499x499, 26K)

God commands us to be sober, you 420 faggots

>it can etc
So does it do that in 80% of cases or 40%?

Some stones doing tests (admitting haven't wached the whole thing) but there are major studies reflecting how it has a negative impact on your life.

God is a cunt and also female

>using memeflag to hide your leaf

I don't know if it's the fact that the dealers in this country usually stretch their weed with hairspray or that the people here only smoke weed with tobacco but everyone I've ever met who had smoked for several years had turned his brain into mush.
These people were unenergetic, moody and most of them were NEETS because they often couldn't hold a single job to save their life. This shit has granted me perspective into the lives of many of those dude lmao weeders. Most of them took to other drugs after a while

>cannabis
>not addictive
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>save billions
Yeah buddy go ahead and look at the tax revenue Colorado pulled in within their first 2 years.
>cures cancer
Its sure as fuck doesn't but it's a great resource for people struggling with eating due to lack of appetite from yah know...the fucking cancer.

Anti weed shills don't have fucking shit worth to argue against legalizing it.

>unironically believing the creator of time, matter and perception cares whether ape #7,543,673,541 on planet #88644678457446771904 gets high on a plant to pass some time

Fuck weed and fuck junkies fuckers should be shot

Any people who is thinking that weed is non addictive or helps depression please take it from someone who's been smoking 10 years that it's completely bullshit.

What the fuck are you talking about? You can literally die from alcohol withdrawal. Look up Delirium tremens

I just think it is degenerate user. And you’d like to give a free pass to worsen this degeneracy.

Wrong on every count, wrongo.

A better question is, why is dexamphetamine illegal(schedule 2 without an Rx)?

Attached: FnXhror.jpg (1440x1920, 197K)

make both illegal

fpbp

Is alcohol even addictive? I'm pretty sure alcohol doesn't have any physical addictions and withdrawal syndromes, just mental addictions. Heroin, now that's a drug that has real withdrawal syndromes that can kill you

Yeah, and every gamer knows at least one complete Neet who will put games before his major obligations in life.
Same with people who gorge themselves to death with overeating.
Same as people who read obsessively
Same as people who watch NFL
Same as people who watch TV

The point is that Weed itself is not addictive medically. Those types of people lack self-control.

Attached: nigga wat.jpg (750x393, 42K)

You probably smoke cigars as a “nootropic” lmao

Cannabis. Anti-depressant. Until you try to quit.

What people choose to consume in their free time is none of my or anyone elses business. If vices like alcohol and tobacco are legal then there's no reason weed shouldn't be. Also humans have been doing degenerate behavior since the dawn of man. But yes sparking up a j after a 45 hour work week is such degeneracy.

Saying that it doesnt help with depression is stupid. It would depend on which strain you used. Though it is addictive.

It helps people get through Kemo more than it helps with the pain.