White Georgians, APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!

yahoo.com/lifestyle/stacey-abrams-inspiring-defiant-face-151302924.html

Attached: 83CF98D1-5913-482C-B8AC-18D5888ABF68.jpg (750x1197, 537K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/staceyabrams/status/1060232682494410752
nytimes.com/elections/results/georgia-governor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>99% in
>Kemp has a 3% lead
>too early to call
What?

When are we getting a call? Was at Kemp's party until 3 last night. Bummer on the no call, but great election so far.

Attached: 1541595698607.jpg (1200x900, 136K)

She's not conceding either, wanting a recount.
She'll probably pull a Stein and raise millions for nothing.

they're still counting, Kemp lost some ground and now he is at 50,4%. if he goes under 50 they can vote again I think

Just gotta break 50 and he's governor, If I recall.

Attached: 1541594107390.jpg (1242x1171, 801K)

we can there again thanks the (((libertarians)))

Attached: Screenshot+2018-11-07+07.08.30.png (325x219, 20K)

Elections have consequences nigger

Reee it took hours to vote, don't make me do it again.

globohomo media journos need to die. I'm sick of their fucking propagandist bullshit. Kill them all. I don't care if you're just an intern, you should be engaged in chimp combat and have your eyes gouged, genitals eviscerated and fingers bitten off

Notice how her team and Facebook pages have gone dark....Abrams is crying and is preparing her speech for concession.

twitter.com/staceyabrams/status/1060232682494410752

plz hab recount

>If candidate is liberal, then headlines.input is BRAVE, INSPIRING, GOOD, GREAT

Based Yahoo news and unbias free media!

Kemp is now at 50,3%
1,971,885 against 1,907,410

Neat that means nothing

DAy RUskans rigid the voats and haxed r demerkrocy

Attached: Erectus.png (644x577, 123K)

fuck her. kemp lived a couple miles from me back in the day.

NOW they want an investigation, which Kemp was doing in the first place

Its been 12 hours and its still at fucking 99%
what the hell is going on

In essence

>I gonna keep chimping til dey gibs it wypipo

Attached: college n sheeiitt.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

they always seem to mysteriously find just enough democrat ballots in tight elections like in al franken's first election, or throw out just enough republican ballots like they tried in 2000 in florida

it's at 100% and he's up 65k votes and still sitting at 50.4%

nytimes.com/elections/results/georgia-governor

Welcome to the jungle America.

Africans seldom understand democratic principles. Primarily, democracy is only practised convenient (i.e. they win).Refusing to concede defeat is part and parcel of African incompetence, and why this continent is the third world shithole it is.

Yeah this isn't a "call to recount", she signalling all the fucking scum in crooked counties to make the slip under the table.

other sites are still counting, hes at 50.3% now

If this was an actual race it would be over.

>b-but I had Opera in my corner
Stupid cow will more than likely get donations to challenge this and walk away with the surplus after its over.

Attached: 1523975315587.jpg (566x640, 113K)

Why is a fucking fashion magazine even talking about this. Unironically glad she lost because Time, NYt, and buzzfeed pushing her so hard.

No shit i had to talk to people reeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 9D6E815B-42D2-43BD-A740-61C300D851B1.jpg (479x435, 58K)

How much longer do I have to wait until they call the race in favor of Kemp? I just want to sleep

Attached: 3457457354.png (1280x720, 357K)

Why so prideful?

AYO HOL UP I JUS FOUND ANOTHER 10 THOUSAN VOTES WHILE I WAS SUCKIN DICK BEHIND DA WAFFLEHOWSE

Until the dead vote.

new count:
1,972,279 (50,3%) against 1,908,073 (48,7%)

Votes · 100% reporting
50.3%
Brian Kemp
REP
48.7%
Stacey Abrams
DEM
0.9%
Ted Metz
LIB

the beast lost.

Attached: ga_Gd_Abrams.jpg (315x315, 79K)

nope, it's not ended yet

>Kemp

They are not done counting votes

>100% Reporting
>100% Reporting
>100% Reporting
>LOL NOT OVER YET

What Jewery is afoot here?

This is just getting retarded, it says 100% reported but does that mean they haven't counted it all?

Notice how there were NO green party candidates running in any of the close races, but they ALL had libertarians in them? Democrats probably legit terrorist threatened the green party to stop running.

absentee and mail-in votes still being counted. About 50k more to count.

yes her face is very corrupt. Dayum gurl your corrupt ass going to jail

>Why is a fucking fashion magazine even talking about this.
All media is Jew media, and they all push the same things.

(((absentee and mail in)))

If 50k is all there is left, she can't win even if she had all that in her favor. What the fuck.

Even if she gets 50K she's not going to get the majority.

She just needs to get him under 50% to trigger a runoff

she could because Kemp would go under 50%, then it would be revoted on December 4th.

In part because they have a very low IQ.

Affirmative Action + Dunning Kruger = Disaster.

sadly it seems that this is most likely to happen

If it brings Kemp below 50% it will trigger a runoff election in december. Abrams will win a runoff because every celebrity and dem pac will dump MILLIONS into the race.

>

fucking brainlets.

Attached: huhuhuh100%.jpg (635x390, 82K)

We Wuz Govaner an Sheeiiiiiit.

she looks like a fucking ogre

see
counts are still being updated.

Sorry your nigger ain't winning.

Attached: Pepe Laughing Tears.jpg (248x189, 18K)

What is the minimum number she needs to ensure kemp is under 50%? From my count it says she needs 1,958,650 total votes to be percentage tied with Kemp and she won't have that with +50k (100% of the mail in ballot).

But if they all went to her he would drop below 50% making it an automatic runoff in december.

99.7% of blacks voted for her and she still lost. Das raycis!!!!

I hope they burn Atlanta.

She thinks all those brain dead niggers in the boonies will save her.

Tfw over a million people voted for an 73 IQ sheboon to run their state.

Attached: CE12E97C-9739-40B3-AA47-3231270EFCD6.jpg (461x630, 41K)

>libertarians fuck things up for the dozenth time tonight

I love how we would have won Montana and control of the House if not for the Lolberg party

>FREEDOM to split the rightwing vote by promising things the lolbergs will never deliver on because no one wants ancapistan except for a dozen fucking weirdos innawoods

I feel a runoff, there is some serious election fraud going on here.

>Fat nigger loses in Georgia, literally the biggest nigger pile in the south
>DAS RAYCISS N COW-ROUPT!

Niggers must be completely bereft of any potential capacity for sefl-reflection or critical thought. Not a one of them would ever stop and ask themselves why they are universally despised if they had the introspective abilities of of even a 4 year old.

Attached: 1498077449757.jpg (800x627, 34K)

Yeah, these 37k votes will be the ones that Kemp will miss to win. We'll probably see a runoff.

>defiant-face
Im not so sure defiant is the best description here

>less than 100k votes
GA confirmed blue in 2020. Good luck to the rest of you poor fucks who live there. The whole state will look like Detroit by the end of this decade.

>trigger a runoff
Wtf? He has the popular vote!! There's no way any self respecting Democrat would not come to his defense after how they acted over Trump's win.

baby balls

These 50/50 "could go either way" races are always scams. I guarantee ballots are being thrown in the trash in this country, in nearly every state. Is it even well supervised?

Whenever a political race is close, the numbers have been cooked 100% of the time, I don't care what anyone says.

I hope they burn Atlanta either way.

Just look at that fat, retarded, dumb ass nigger bitch. Just look at it...that is your future and nothing will change it but a violent civil war.

It was only this close because OOGA BOOGA SHE BLACK OOGA BOOGA ME BLACK TOO!

It's toast. Diversity overwhelmed it.

Libertarians want open borders more than they want lower taxes and less government involvement in their private affairs.
>n-nuh we ackshully we cunsider
I don't give a flying fuck about your inability to think practically because of your autism. Your abstract bullshit does not fucking matter, only the real results of it.

This bitch is the poster child for the term “sheboon”. If Wikipedia had an entry for “sheboon” this bitch would be the picture defining it. It’s uncanny

Attached: image.jpg (720x717, 298K)

SHEEEEIIIIIT TIME TO GET JIGGY WIT IT

Anons, why are niggers so exhausting? No other group in this country is as much of a pain in the ass as niggers. I’m Asian, if we behaved even a 1/4 the way those animals act I’d be horrified and ashamed to leave my house. Wtf is the deal with them? Low IQ?

The white south will fight again and die rather then be under the heel of the thoughtless negro underclass. Florida and GA gave it their all and won.

Y’all, Abrams can’t do shit though, the nibbas only voted for her and the state cabinet and assembly and senate are overwhelmingly republican.

"niggers are a disgrace to the human species"
Charles Richet, Nobel prize

What a disgusting nigger

No shit sherlock. You don't think she is going to run again? More whites die than are born in GA every year and while the black pop is holding steady the other brown pops are growing fast. GOP just got a glimpse into the future last night and it's Detroit as far as the eye can see.

If you want to know what the future looks like, imagine a nigger and spic, gaslit by a jew, stomping on a white face, forever.

>low iq?
Yep that about sums it up. They aren’t human.

Asian cultures have a sense of collective responsibility so you feel like you're letting down your family or race when you do something wrong.
Niggers don't feel this. They're individualistic and self centered. They don't care if their actions effect anyone else.

That's great and all, still demoralizing as fuck,a fucking sheboon like that as a political figurehead God fucking damn how we have fallen.

I ought to ask you that, she got 90% of the Asian vote.

no, she is just being a fucking whinny cunt, she's not being inspirational, she's an example of a fucking cry baby

niggers are a race made to be enslaved. otherwise they'll destroy everything, their environment and others. they're actually inferior to most wild animals in that regard.

May 10,000 watermelons rain down upon her..

You got a few years left, but I wouldn't count on the whites anymore down there. Too many puss men and the churches are full of poz.

What's wrong with her finger? 4 joints?

Georgia/Population
10.43 million (2017)

48.7%

barely anyone voted
and not even the niggers
came out in full force.
kemp has won.

Libertarians somehow think that they can have infinite shitskin labor while cutting all the gibs. They are NPCs who think they're PCs because their internal logic isn't fucking consistent with reality. Many of them are "smart"- Gary Johnson is a millionaire, Rand Paul is a Senator/doctor- but they are unable to realize South Africa and Rhodesia basically had no gibs and unlimited migration and ended up being taken over by communist shitskins because it turns out that it's easy for the rich owner class to be overwhelmed by the millions of workers.

They're basically retarded jews- they envision a world where they're the boss on a throne but in practical terms their ideas just lead everything to turn to shit before it becomes Venezuela as the commies take over.

To be honest, and I know this won't be a popular opinion here, the nig-nog has got a point. When something is this close and there is the potential for it to still go to a run off the huge stack of votes that haven't been counted yet should be counted.

Unless you think that the votes of armed forces serving overseas or diableds or people too bone idle to walk to a polling station but to their post box instead don't count.

Even if it means her loosing by a higher margin it is fucking democracy.

America is full of enough dopey, slacker shitheads who never vote, not because they don't have an opinion but because they don't think their one vote would matter, well in this case it might.

Attached: maga boy.png (283x271, 161K)

The only niggers I like are Jesse lee Peterson, Malik Obama, and Big Man Tyrone. I’ve never met a dog I don’t like.

That makes sense.
>he thought Asians vote red
Brb let me go ask the GA Asians kek get a grip. We are very cucked and are not capeable of not listening to parents. Also the nuAsians are massive faggots. Don’t believe the hype.

Attached: 3C61E148-7B43-4994-BDE7-C0A69F524517.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

Wtf is going on? It seems like the entire country is against Georgia.