RUSSIAN SU-57 will absolutely destroy AMERICAN FLYING JUNK F-35

Up close: Russia’s 5th-gen Su-57 fighter jets captured from breathtaking angle (VIDEO).

A breathtaking video offers the chance to take a detailed, up-close look at a pair of Russia’s newest supersonic Su-57 stealth fighter jets as they smoothly glide and maneuver in the air.
The crew of the Zvezda TV channel filmed the two planes from the ramp of the An-12 cargo aircraft.
During the flight, the jets are seen positioning themselves behind the larger plane and getting close enough to reveal a truly splendid view.

READ MORE: Russian Su-57 v US F-35: Which is better?

Reporters got a good look at the cockpits and managed to spot minor details of the jets’ unusual frame and camouflage which were designed to make Su-57s less visible to the enemy.
Judging from the largely green scenery on the background, the undated video might have been filmed in the summer or early autumn.

rt.com/russia/443327-su-57-fighter-video/

Attached: SU-57 Fighter Jet.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/10/11/science/soyuz-rocket.html
youtu.be/B6sPjnjqNos
youtube.com/watch?v=d-VVnhwB4Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi me Russian not, hows life living on 5 rubels a day?

what a joke

All four that the Soviets will be able to afford?

>F-35
Try the F-22 then we'll talk.

Attached: F-35 searching like a dog.jpg (1024x787, 92K)

Never as weak as it seems.
Never as strong as it wants you to see it.

Attached: F-35 ready for doggy style-GO NOSE DOWN..jpg (1024x555, 185K)

yes F-35 is a joke

Attached: F-35 nicked named FLYING TOILET:.png (864x706, 360K)

>air superiority fighter can win against a strike fighter
WOW

F-22 is even weaker. If only because it's almost prohibitively expensive to manufacture.

>READ MORE: Russian Su-57 v US F-35: Which is better?
You're cute.

Attached: Lockheed_Martin_F-22A_Raptor_JSOH.jpg (571x380, 31K)

Looks pretty cool. Serious question. How is it that Russia is so poor and the people have such a low quality of life? Clearly they have technology. Also why don’t they make any cars? Why don’t they make anything? I’ve never seen any product that has been made in Russia

at least we have tigers, Tyrone

Good think we have the TR-3B then.

We can afford to build more, sweetie.

edge angles and some other clues hint to the fact it has stealth capability, but the F-22 looks much more cleaner and very likely has better stealth from it's shape alone, not even considering materials. Also Lockheed claimed that the F-22 will be superior to all other fighters existing or in developement, I doubt this one was missed.

The only thing the F-35 has going for it is stealth. It doesn't even have the fuel capacity to act as a serious offensive weapon because it would be hard pressed to reach a distant target and have the fuel to make it back.

Attached: x-37b.jpg (768x512, 141K)

lol the f-22 kill this

At least the F-35 is able to take off the ground. Imagine being a german service member now.

Attached: image.png (998x683, 535K)

We have poverty, too. Ruskies just just don't give a fuck about it.

Still, I wouln't count them out. They'd be foolhardy to think we are pathetic as well.

That's qhat the KC-135, KC-10, KC-46 and MQ-25 are for.

f-22 kills everything, but it doesn't have the same role as the f-35.

because of our strict standards
a flat tire would classify a vehicle as "not operational" while drunk russians drive in trucks hold togther by duct tapes

>F-22
>weak
The plane is so good it has to be handicapped in mock combat to hide how fucking good it actually is.

The F-35 is an intentional failure to launder $$$.

Attached: 1517390220356.jpg (1200x857, 96K)

I could piss on gay clown Putin's manlet head lol

Kinda looks like we need to tighten up our classified documents in the USA.

Attached: 300px-Sukhoi_T-50_Beltyukov.jpg (299x200, 9K)

oops, no internal storage of ordinance.
stealth mode defeated.

Attached: 005WsOSSly1fovv2hdtfxj318g0qoq6g.jpg (1600x960, 177K)

>because of our strict standards
Will you put all the broomstick guns out of service if a transgendered recruit gets a splinter?

Fortunately our agent Barrack Husseinovich Obamov killed F-22 program right when per-plane procurement cost reached acceptable figures and before any spare parts for already build planes could have been produced. So when hurricane Michael struck the Tyndall airbase turned out that 22 out of 55 F-22 where already in different stages of getting cannibalized for parts.

Don't tell me bullshit about your "strict standards" after I witnessed BMW E90 with N42 engine in action. This shit is so unbelievably lame it makes me proud for our Lada cars.

Neither the F-22, F-35 nor Su-57 are cost effective projects.
One Nebo-M with an S-300 or S-400 makes them obsolete. Honestly Russia only built this thing as a dick waving move.

There are more tigers in the hands of private owners in the state of texas, than exist in the wild. Have fun with the 16 planes you will eventually build and never use though!

I guess it's German strict standards which keep Berlin Airport from getting built within our lifetimes.

no, in this case it was the german greed and nepotism

What's up with the meme flag?

That's a fucking drawing you Russian 'tard.

Dem Ruski bantz

Both the Su-57 and the F-35 have crappy eposed engines which negate stealth.

Both are even more vulnerable to passive radar which reads reflected low band UHF television and cellular cignals.

exposed^

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1521919530959.jpg (1024x791, 138K)

What a beautiful jet. It's so sleek, like a graceful feather.

I read the subject and honestly expected a "TOP KEK AMERISHITS" pasta.

Shut up and order 120 F-35s right now, NATO bitch.

Based. Russia should sell some to Venezuela to keep Brazil, Colombia, and USA off its back. Maybe Venezuela can take back some land :)

he is in denial dont bother

>The German me-262 Jets will destroy the B17 bombers and spitfires

Moron. The f35 is all around and good at nothing but there are a 10x as many of them. They will easily gain air superiority.

Dog fighting is dead

Slav-shit propaganda gibberish again.

nytimes.com/2018/10/11/science/soyuz-rocket.html

1. serial production of the SU-57 has already been canceled, the flying examples they have right now are all they will have. Russia's economy is so garbage (probably because Putin is embezzling money and keeping the country reliant on natural gas sales) that they can't even afford any more SU-57s
2. the SU-57 is meant to be an ASF to rival the F-22. The F-35 is a strike fighter and not meant to go toe to toe with dedicated ASFs, that's what the F-22 is for. Comparing the SU-57 with the F-35 on the grounds of how good it is as an ASF is like comparing an elephant and a dolphin on the grounds of who swims better
3. if the recent Kuznetsov incident is an indication of anything, half of the 10 SU-57s will be lost in accidents within the next year

Attached: YD5WvVr.gif (425x239, 3.52M)

>SU-57
Digging the name Ruskies. Its SU-47 +10. Neat.
Hope it can actually be mass produced.

BASED AND REDPILLED

THE RED ARMY IS THE STRONGEST!
Кpacнaя Apмия вceх cильнeй!
लाल सेना है सबसे ताक़तवर!

very nice plane, want

yes master

Attached: 451b1b87b854b72d30dffd3df160c765838b4a72cb5c9aa447dd2e6a0b79c71f.png (275x362, 117K)

Show me starfighter then we can talks.
>Real nigasz

Attached: Loudspeaker.jpg (450x450, 34K)

Spoiler alert: mass production has already been cancelled

You afford your wealth leaving them as destitute.
Cuz, you enriched yourself with the riches of all the merits you have gathered.

Gay American Jew dogs will hear this song before getting BTFO

youtu.be/B6sPjnjqNos

Ho oт тaйги дo бpитaнcких мopeй
Кpacнaя Apмия вceх cильнeй.

From the Taiga to the British seas,
The Red Army is the strongest!

Taiga se Englishstan ke lehron tak,
Laalsena hai sabse takatvar!

(Memes aside, this is the best marching song I’ve heard and I used to sing the hindi commie version as well)

Attached: 8C2F81CD-5352-42A8-88BF-235A56F463F2.png (2208x1242, 3.95M)

Why do bong flags hate Russians so much?
Is this the same attitude you have against Poles?
Not cool Nigel.

based pajeet

jets are gay fight me

Attached: stucano.jpg (620x380, 31K)

>Intercepts you at stall speed.

Attached: F-15.jpg (288x216, 5K)

su stands for su cking dick

the F-35 is suppose to be shit, it's an American export. F-22 is what you want to compare to

Why is this damn board overrun with russian propaganda?
Go eat a blin cyka

F stands for press F to give Lockheed Martin another 10 billions

I agree on that US/Western aircrafts are superior
>but don't forget those shitshkin and gook operators are fucking under par and less educated commies

Attached: pepe-do your part.png (666x377, 442K)

That's an F-14 Super Tomcat. Your lack of patriotism is disappointing. Maybe it really is over.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
My defense company stocks are the only ones in my portfolio actually doing anything.

You know shit about planes. This is an F-14.

Attached: F-14.jpg (1024x683, 301K)

Dogfights were for the 20th century
Missiles are what makes the kill
Beyond sight active tracking long range missiles are now being used
An aircrafts ability not to be tracked or evade such a missile is what counts

Attached: Aim_120_amraam_missile_20040710_145603_1.4.jpg (924x295, 26K)

Attached: 1558210269778.jpg (1600x4729, 2.51M)

This

with stealth, the dogfights came back

pay debts first

Too big , in the same way a swallow will outmanoeuvre a seagull , the f35 will go further and turn better

It's always 2 guys with the same memeflags making these retarded RUSSIASTRONK threads.

you win most autistic post of the day, congrats

The F-35 is a piece of shit, but Russian junk isn't any better.

I want to FUCK an F-22.

>Be Russian Dry Dock
>Get wet and sink
>Critical structure to service a majority of the North Fleet ships and subs
???
>North Fleet is kill

Make no mistakes the old admiral kuznetsov will get back up and bravely sail the seas again

>Eurofighter penis plus F-22 chad plus kraut "fucks your data" Tornado plus "mutt steals your signal" Prowler

JUST

Attached: VyRJEKH.png (480x480, 276K)

Source on the Raptors actual stats?

This is Jow Forums, not Zero Hedge. Put your "[GDP smaller than South Korea] Russia stronk" posts over there.

>GDP
>valid in any shape or form
Isn't TikTok a muilti-billion company now?

Attached: gdp.jpg (1024x768, 263K)

Attached: kek.jpg (1024x682, 74K)

I just dropped by to post this beaty.
Enjoy looking at it with a song.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-VVnhwB4Gw

Attached: MiG35.jpg (1170x610, 59K)