Want to redpill my Sociology class using the Overton Window

This class is almost entirely propaganda, rooted deeply in conflict theory and the ideals of the Frankfurt school. So, I've gotten the OK to give my presentation on the Overton Window. How can I use this as an opportunity to expose this echo chamber to new ideas. What can I say in the presentation to reveal truths to them, what sources can I use to break open their cloistered worldview?

Attached: 1502810453714.png (1600x900, 1.81M)

You can’t. And I sure hope you’re in business school to be taking sociology
Anyways
When you prove people wrong or simply point out the flaws in their argument they actually move deeper into their beliefs. They will apply whatever you say to “the other side” and never consider their own roles
Also they probably approve of a leftward shift of the window

Sounds like an exercise in futility.

easy, put knife in penis

On some level I already know i'm not going to change their minds. But in the end, I'll settle to to trigger a couple of them. That would be a fine consolation prize.

Please sabotage my school life completely so I will never get laid

trigger them with knife in peen

MTV's 2017 Resolution for White Guys
Just discuss race. No one used to talk about it like we do now.

Valid point, but I got lucky with a Wheatfield-y GF that I've been with since high school, so there's no real reason for me to cater to the sensibilities of thots.

shoot heroin in class

This.

I triple dick dare you to bring up how niggers are 15+ IQ below whites on average. Do it with a straight, unemotional face and tone.

>Overton Window

Attached: Jewish_Stake_Americas_Changing_Demography.jpg (720x722, 303K)

Suicide mission

Could be tough to actually do, but you could basically give a history lesson on prominent political philosophies in the past, and show how they predicted situations that we're seeing now... and how the range of acceptable speech moved as the dominant political philosophies changed.

Decay is always good. Whatever you do it has to be pro-decay. If you argue against decay they will hate you for trying to conserve.

Explain it with Jews, how everyone rightfully used to hate the goddamn kikes and now the smallest non criticism is antisemitism muh 6 gorillion

Too fast, too hard.

Perhaps talk about the Palestinians instead.

>an autist killing a hardcore nationalist who was using succdem party as cover so he could kick the americans out of japan is celebrated

You can point out that it's within the Overton Window for Blacks, Hispanics, and Jews to be proud of who they are and their history, but not for whites.

And you can point out that it's within the Overton Window for blacks, Hispanics and Jews to have in-group-preference. Saying they want their children to marry within their race, saying they prefer to live in neighborhoods with their people etc. But it's not for whites.

You can also day it's within the Overton Window to critize white people and blame white people collectively and blame white people for the actions of their ancestors. But not so with non white people.

Lots of opportunities!

College Professor of literature here.
Don’t go into it with intentions of redpilling your classmates. Go into it with intentions of expanding your understanding of the topic.
Also, rely heavily on those that came before you. I believe in the “tip of the iceberg” approach to sources.
Have an iceberg of sources (30), and only show your best 3-5. This ensures that you’re the most educated in the field and a trusted authority.