Germany on the brink of economic and societal collapse

After the recent announcement by Chancellor Merkel of her retirement, the bad news are steamrolling in. Abysmal economic data in Q3 2018 and a spike in migrant crime rate is leading to more and more unrest across the country. An alarming report released this week has pinpointed the source of all Germany's troubles: open borders.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 6.57.43 PM.png (1174x1284, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12174803/Germany-admits-130000-asylum-seekers-lost-raising-fears-over-crime-and-terrorism.html
forbes.com/sites/freylindsay/2018/11/01/vorsprung-durch-einwanderung-eu-migration-has-been-good-for-the-german-economy/
forbes.com/sites/freylindsay/2018/11/01/vorsprung-durch-einwanderung-eu-migration-has-been-good-for-the-german-economy/#80d40be5c994
bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2017/pks2017_node.html.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5 krautbux says she escapes to israel when she leaves office

abysmal

Attached: 2018-11-07-190222_618x337_scrot.png (618x337, 28K)

absolutely abysmal

Attached: 2018-11-07-190234_580x338_scrot.png (580x338, 23K)

beyond saving

Attached: 2018-11-07-190251_619x393_scrot.png (619x393, 27K)

show cute swedish tummy

politikversagen.net

PARADISE LOST

btw: I want forcefully evacuate non-whites from Europe, but I still think you're retarded

Attached: 43695764_401.png (700x394, 32K)

Are you that fat jew woman who came out screeching when those swedebros drove around blasting the Muslim call to prayer through the rich lefty neighborhood?

>muh artificially inflated GDP
>muh employment rate (among active jobseekers)

Link to article please?

Attached: shits-all-retarded.jpg (490x350, 52K)

This. Post it, Sven.

The worst thing about Germany is that they have no friends.
I don't I've ever seen a country that is as ruthless as them for just the tiniest bit of cash.
After seeing the crimes they commited against Greece and their trade surplus whilst simultaneously vertically integrating European companies under German ones.

lol there is none, OP is a cunt

Does that graph include the 130,000 """new Europeans""" that Germany """lost"""?
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12174803/Germany-admits-130000-asylum-seekers-lost-raising-fears-over-crime-and-terrorism.html

Attached: replacement.png (2000x1557, 1.08M)

3rd world country

will you have another civil war?

Attached: nigermany.jpg (720x491, 51K)

Thanks Sweden

OP is bad at spreading propaganda like his brainlet idol Bernd Höcke:
forbes.com/sites/freylindsay/2018/11/01/vorsprung-durch-einwanderung-eu-migration-has-been-good-for-the-german-economy/

Attached: eu_migration.png (1266x1560, 1.12M)

The US?

Thank you for pointing out fake news.

OP, neck yourself.

Pretty sure that both are first world for they're nato members.

As long as the cities and counties get tax money for every shitskin but have to pay deportations on their own, nothing's going to change. In fact, they are going to invite more and more of them in.

Quiet with your FACTS and DATA. We don't want to hear it.

>EU internal migration
>"Studies show that unemployed white people moving to other white countries to fill vacant job positions benifit the economy!"
Tell me how MENA countries are part of the EU again?

Attached: 1536496538359.jpg (1024x768, 43K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
T-T-T-T-They are an enrichment! D-D-Doctors and engineers! My masters would never lie...

Get out of here with your (((statistics)))

The contextless screenshot of a random article with a few hundred views is the ACTUAL truth.

if african negros are good for the economy, why no one other country wants to have them?

Attached: 1319307323394.jpg (542x542, 32K)

>simply dont report crimes
>"look at our low crime rate guys"

lol

Behold the future environmentally pure home imported from Africa

Attached: Africa-Dwelling.jpg (596x457, 151K)

Sure you haven't, memeflag. Your own (((country))) knows nothing about such things.

I didn't make any statement about the content of the article, I just pointed out the terrible fake OP posted.

But it's not fake news if it supports your narrative, right?

>An alarming report released this week has pinpointed the source of all Germany's troubles: open borders.
Well, duh. I'm shocked that anyone is reporting that, though.

Shut up abdi

Islam will save Germany.No one will ever fuck with us again after we establish the world wide Caliphate.Our Nazi genes combined with the will of Mohammad (PBUH) will be unstoppable.

Ha... :(

Nobody is reporting that, OP made it up:

If nobody reports a crime then how would you know it happened? You sound like those triggered feminists that rant about rape culture and the under reporting of sexual assaults.

forbes.com/sites/freylindsay/2018/11/01/vorsprung-durch-einwanderung-eu-migration-has-been-good-for-the-german-economy/#80d40be5c994

Nice try spazmo

Attached: 21271325_10154879940363587_8849366280192479477_n.jpg (565x873, 163K)

you know damn well they altered the way things were reported (or not reported at all)

>forbes.com/sites/freylindsay/2018/11/01/vorsprung-durch-einwanderung-eu-migration-has-been-good-for-the-german-economy/

Note that the immigration being discussed is INTER-EUROPEAN immigration NOT African or Middle-Eastern immigration

Attached: images.forbe.jpg (960x480, 57K)

BPOL literally changed protocols, though

Thanks germanon, do you agree with the actual article?

Not gonna lie, it does look comfy.
[spoiler]I always wanted to live in a witch hut[/spoiler]

>"progressives" afraid of reporting
>government falsificating data
Ok.

No it's not you dumb murican

Why doesnt the unfuckable lardass blame some white guy fire him and pretend it never happened.

Attached: IMG_1178.jpg (749x499, 35K)

Again, I didn't make any statement about the content of the article, I just pointed out the fake. Why are you trying to argue with me when I didn't take any sides?

The article seems to be sticking to facts supported by statistics from what I can tell.

>facts
OH NO BROWN PEOPLE CONTRIBUTE, HOW SPOOOOKYYY

>Posted from the United No-Go Zones of Swedistan

>No it's not you dumb murican

The Image clearly states:

The MAJORITY of immigrants who have come to Germany since 2011 were citizens from OTHER EU countries; **THIS** immigration has boosted GDP growth in Germany.

Who needs friends when the continent is your vassal.

I am with you for the economic data but for the crime rate you are a lying piece of shit:

"Die Angaben zu Zuwanderern sind nur eingeschränkt vergleichbar, da im Jahr 2017 die Erfassungsmöglichkeiten und die Definition geändert wurde."

From the official PKS 2017 bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2017/pks2017_node.html.

>abysmal
lmao Jow Forums never stops getting btfo, what a run it's been for them this year

I didn't say I agree or disagree with migration. I just said the article seems factual and supported by statistics.

If that offends you, you're not worth talking to.

Reading comprehension is hard in those tight pants, eh Fritz?

BAHAHAHAHAHA. That's what you bleeding hearts fuckers get.

Attached: 1520629663968.png (139x129, 2K)

We can pontificate anonymously all we want on this shit board, but the reality will soon rear it's ugly head and spill onto the streets, as Ayn Rand said, you can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

imagine getting this hard owned by a swede, isnt this kind of rape illegal in your nation?

oh, we need to bomb sweden
germany, bomb sweden
germany is now a NATO partner
if germany doesn't bomb sweden then bomb germany
everybody is going to chill the fuck out while germany bombs sweden

You're retarded

sweden, you will be bombed until you accede to NATO membership

after sweden accedes to NATO membership all of its military capabilities will come under NATO command

lölölöl

>as Ayn Rand said
LOL

No argue, just wanted the opinion of an actual germanon. u mad?

Based. Jow Forums absolutely btfo and seething

Reported,Crimes.

Fun fact: Reporting as a whitoid when a whitoid is the offender is less common than reporting when it's a brownish person

You have no ideea what that means do you?
Go back to streaming on twitch Mocca

Whitoid?What is that?

This reads like fake news.

Attached: sageANDhide.jpg (310x394, 28K)

Your dumb kind

64% of gdp is awful

I checked the dictionary.It's not there.
So what is it?

Out of all the million migrants didn’t only 400 get jobs in a post office?

Attached: 12ED2A78-46EB-44C7-9810-5778A4214660.jpg (500x805, 120K)

Op, here, The truth is, Germans aren’t better off due to migration but every single journalist tries to spin stuff the other way around.

How do fast increasing rents due to migration pressure help? How to group rapes by migrants help women feel safe in Germany? How does wage pressure due to migration help?

The truth is, the heading in my OP is what journalists should be writing about and there is hard data that shows mass migration negatively affects the vast majority of Germans in how they live.

And yes, fuck you Sweden for trying to back up lefty journalists with data that doesn’t show the average German is better off with mass migration.

Attached: 7D2CB14F-476D-44B5-B9AE-D03538B284EC.jpg (334x500, 96K)

You fell for the most obvious fake. Don't they teach how to analyze source in school?

You're an embarrassment. Either argue with facts or leave. You won't convince anyone like this.

Not at all. I do believe that migration laws need to change in Germany, but there's a lot of fake news about it floating around. Fact is that the migrants who integrate, learn German and work have a higher chance of getting deported than criminals. Why? Because conservatives want to demonstrate their commitment by upping deportation quotas - and the law-abiding migrants are easier to find. This is not a joke.

See: Regarding crime.
They changed the definitions in 2017.

Most of the shills don't understand economics.
Not even Germany understands with whom they are trading,or what the future will look like.
Economically speaking.

Try roughly 300.000

>You're an embarrassment.
lol says the moron posting unironically on pol seeking a discussion among the mentally ill lölölö

Destroys her country then says "see ya". What a fucking cunt.

>EU immigration
>niggers
Yeah, all germans that migrate to us are niggers. das rite

>per capita
Meaningless when you're in an open border area, foreigners are cutting into that pie.
>debt/gdp ratio
Well when you inflate gdp by letting a million shitskins in it's not surprising this goes down while being directly contrary to the interest of the people. Meaningless.
>unemployment rate
Ah, generally the most jewed statistic of them all. Usually people that give up looking aren't classed as part of the working force. Turks declared 'disabled' (by the one Turkish doctor in town) aren't either. And something tells me those 1+ million refugees aren't in here either. Meaningless.

You just need opener borders.

>seeking a discussion among the mentally ill
touche

lol

REEEEEEEEEE. Stop uses facts to refute anons opinion piece article

Hell is for ever!

Even the post you're linking to admits the economy is doing better and better.
What have we learned today? Don't post easily debunkable fake news if you and your ideas want to be taken seriously.

Serves us right. Who would invest in a country flooding itself with niggers, muslims and worse? No FDI to acquire going that route.

because its written in the criteria of our crime statistics
>got robbed?
>got raped?
>got beaten up?
>someone broke in your house while you weren't here?
>got pickpocketed?
>can you give and exact description of the perpetrator and/or the location (very nice if you get pickpocketed)?
>you cant name both or only one out of these two criterias? no? well i guess this crime then never happened! stop wasting police resources! )))
welcome to the the rich, free, hate free, progressive society of goymoneystan

The rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer.
Rich people do not borrow money.
More and more people need to work to survive, otherwise they do not get any sociao aid anymore.
This is easy. Just don't report.

Attached: 170918111953-german-poverty-340xa.jpg (340x458, 38K)

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE IMMINENT DOOM AND HOW EVERYTHING'S SO SHIT NOW DUE TO BROWN PEOPLE

lölölö

Attached: comment_3cAnqQ4xmGJpfLRU9IyM99KL9OFs7ADm.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

>The rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer.
Don't vote garbage like the AfD then

>muh perpetual economic growth
Why is this unsustainable capitalism system used to justify everything? You import people who fill the lowest economic niche and product useless, consumerist junk and services to artificially grow the economy which in turn creates an artificial demand for jobs which can only ever be fulfilled by importing more immigrants. The native population, by design, can never keep up, and this is used to justify immigration. God, it's sick.

>Abysmal economic data in Q3 2018
>Q3 2018
Learn to read

>More and more people need to work to survive
As opposed to, uh.. what exactly lol

How you go from
> Immigrants are good for economy
to
> Immigrants are destroying economy

In least than a year?

As if most of the problems weren't caused by conservatives.

Who decimated to police force?
Who minimized public housing or rent support for young families?
Who blocked any reform to the immigration laws for decades?