HEROIN GENERAL : How are we safe in USA

A very good friend of mine dieded last night.
OD.

I dont get down with the brown..was raised when H was an image of a bottle with "XXX" and a skull on the label.

How can we consider the US safe from a chemical attack when we have enough white powdery substance to supply every fucking junkie 3 times a day?

IS HEROIN actually a successfull Terrorist Attack on our Country? ..it comes from Paki and Afghani..they ship the shit here and we fuking die

Why is nobody talking about HEROIN.

YO TRUMP...Where you at broski?

Attached: heroin.jpg (800x534, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/30/the-family-that-built-an-empire-of-pain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when will we do something about the fucking plague

Attached: drink.jpg (500x600, 73K)

>YO TRUMP...Where you at broski?
Why the hell would he do anything about it? It doesn't affect or help him any way, he doesn't profit, why on earth would he take action?

How did you even learn to read and write?

You are fucking stupid.

Attached: adamlanza.jpg (480x360, 28K)

What do you mean? Are you saying that Trump doesn't do things that are in his own interest?

Darwinism at its finest. The best way to not od is to not do heroin like a fucking idiot. If you overdose it’s your own fault. I think it’s pretty common knowledge that heroin isn’t good for you. Dipshit junkie losers.

Is that Beta O'Rouke?

Attached: IMG_0070.jpg (250x234, 21K)

I'm glad he's dead.
One less junkie.

a heroin addict broke my bedroom window earlier in the year because i called his cousin a nigger fucker. is this a common phenomenon?

>Why is nobody talking about HEROIN.
Drug addicts are scum.
If life sucks and you're depressed, you should be putting all of your effort towards making it better.

>being this fucking new

please leave

Attached: 1516731916785.jpg (667x690, 49K)

the literature says that half of heroin addicts are sociopaths or people with aspd.

Source.
Also, and?

i was confirming what u said

Heroin is a very good song by Lana.

It's sad, but it's a scourage.
>Spike all street drugs with Fentanyl
>Problem buries itself within weeks.

It's the Jewish (((Shackler family))) who via their crooked lobbying for the mass prescriptions of their opiods who bears the lion share of the responsibility for the opiod crisis. Most users first get addicted to oxytocin and other prescribed opiods and then end up on heroin as it's cheaper and more widely available from drug dealers

The Jew is literally genociding you and getting rich in the process. But sure blame some Pakistani peasant or the Chinese or whatever.

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/30/the-family-that-built-an-empire-of-pain

ctrl+f "china"
>0 results

Bluepilled thread.

Heroin is the final redpill

>IS HEROIN actually a successfull Terrorist Attack on our Country? ..it comes from Paki and Afghani..they ship the shit here and we fuking die

I'm not even sure if you are a bluepilled NPC faggot or a CIAnigger shill at this point...

Attached: 1539746818842.jpg (648x648, 102K)

can't it be both. can't it be all sorts of sinister people taking advantage of the world's largest black market. it's a global enterprise with millions of working parts: growing/producing/trafficking/distribution/laundering/security/etc. it's the biggest whale in the world and everybody who is anybody is getting down on it - from the banks to the pharmas to the pakastani intelligence agency to jamal on the corner. it's everywhere because it's everywhere.

dying in an alley because you stopped breathing is the final final redpill

Heroin is population control. More deaths are needed however. Enter: FENTANYL