Bigots BTFO

Bigots BTFO

Suck my cock, homophobes.

Attached: FB_IMG_1541613508477.jpg (960x566, 30K)

Wow, the govonor should like punish straight people to show how accepting the LGBTP community is.

And he reserves the right to refuse service to his fag governor.

Fuck Colorado and FUCK Californians

Wow, I'm so jealous of your new creepy pedophile governor.

This.
Kind of like when the left go, "Oh, your government won't kill you, you don't need a gun, because we might kill you with drones and your gun will be worthless."

Yeah more gays!!!
Make American Gay Again

Wow, they really cannot let go of that fucking cake incident can they?

Will Muslim bakers get a pass?

Heh more like Gayvernor

Attached: 1AB2E4EC-32FB-4C98-89E7-A35CF8FB8D88.jpg (550x550, 23K)

I was wondering this

Are there even any Muslim bakeries in Colorado?

>Faggots, women, niggers, spics, and communists serving as governors
We only have to wait a little longer before Babylon burns completely.
You comfy lads?

Still doesn’t have to bake them a cake lol get fucked

so fuckin what?
only thing that's been made clear is that the LGBTQ community doesn't want to live along side the rest of us, they want domination, which isn't equality, so therefore, not happening. also, people who constantly push for the right to have some fetish should get another hobby. one that actually benefits the rest of the world rather than just a small portion of the population that literally doesn't need any protection under the law

4 letters, can you guess them?

Oh no! Wherever will the Governor get his cakes?

>Bigots BTFO
>Suck my cock, homophobes.

No cake for governor Homo.

idk but we've got muzzies now too so if not it won't be long please just nuke us to prevent the spread of this plague

Man ive lost all hope for the usa.

It would make my day immensely if the governor itself came into the bakery and demanded a cake to prove a point, only to get denied service.

Attached: FB_IMG_1538754273632.jpg (251x215, 8K)

take that, people with differing sexual preferences!

Get fucked, fag

congrats. every underage twink he raped will now come forward and get him recalled. did you learn nothing from seattle mayor fiasco?

>reverend
>woman
Fuck this gay earth

Same

That's just too homosexual you faggot

>you could say the new governor will fuck the NAP in the ass

Attached: 1512925753407.jpg (632x378, 61K)

That guy was purposely trying to get a case. He targeted christian bakeries only. Not even Jews.

BAKE MY FUCKING CAKE, BIGOT!

Attached: bake_my_cake_christian_.jpg (1023x766, 43K)

just accept the coming civil war user and accept that people like us will be fighting an uphill battle. i am a not a blackpiller by any means but there is no point in denying reality.

almost like gay people arent oppressed seeing how theyre reaching the upper parts of government by being voted in..... kind of like how we had a black president and proves black people arent being held back by anyone but themselves....................

Fuck all the men and kids you want CO.
But if my already barely compliant magazines get banned with the stroke of a faggy pen I’m gonna lose it. So sick of Denver, California telling us Mountain folk that we can’t use fucking pest control.

Attached: 427E4C71-C052-40BC-9508-894C22749C03.jpg (960x539, 65K)