In 4-5 electoral cycles White America will become extinct

In 4-5 electoral cycles White America will become extinct.

Attached: FB_IMG_1541613380638.jpg (1150x1134, 128K)

Bumped and blackpilled.

I will move to New Zealand if this happens. I have the means to do so and will not watch this country turn into a brownified leftist shithole (which it already almost is).

What do you think New Zealand is turning into? The fucking Maoris are shit and it's filled with White women fucking up their government too.

Wyoming will obv be our final stand and as the dark hordes approach hopefully our remaining scientists can set off Yellowstone and take all these fuckers with us

What I wanna know is, what are the races of those still republican? Carson tier blacks? Spic's thathave been here since 1800s? Something else I'm forgetting?

Also it's full of chinks and poos

What makes shitskins from Wyoming so based and redpilled?

probably asians and borderline “white” hispanics who have been here for generations

this is projected info from before the election. what are the actual results? i bet worse

Roof top Koreans, user.

too bad conservatives is so anti-science. you can't even put pipe bombs together correctly.

probably the "white" hispanics

>If this happens
It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. And it's will happen soon, for sure before 2100. Move now. The same thing will happen to most of europe too, it's inevitable at this point. I'm looking to move myself.

In 4-5 election cycles, I plan on owning several acres and a home made with concrete foundation and walls. Down for whatever. If America falls, have fun sucking Russian and Chink dicks. Might be brown over here, but the world will be swallowed in petty and maybe severe conflicts that arent isolated to the desert coons or gook jungles.

Conservative whites need to start moving up into Idaho, Montana and the Dakotas. In the end there will be war and we all need to be together and not in small pockets surrounded by the brown hoards

$50 per loaf of bread incoming.

Don't worry, United States of Europe will also be diverse like America.

Northwest Europeans are not racists like Romanian retards are.

Based Wyoming

It's over White boi

I can vouch for this.

Attached: 1512925029937.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Maoris look and are somewhat built just like our Mestizos and there's a large amount of them too. They also have a lot of asians but they're not the based Japanese ones