How do we get the minority vote? Let's face it everyone whites are a dying race in America...

How do we get the minority vote? Let's face it everyone whites are a dying race in America. In the future the success of the Republican party will depend on entirely on the minority vote so I think it will be wise to develop a strategy to get their vote.

Attached: america.webm (360x640, 1.45M)

you dont. you build a wall and deport minorities.

>How do we get the minority vote?
Who cares? How do we get the majority vote?

That's not cheating. That's not hacking. That's just bad luck. You know, the Republicans never do anything wrong. That video is probably a setup by the Dems. Yeah that's definitely a false flag video right there. fucking Dems are so evil

>gibs
>open borders
>diversity quotas

Attached: the cuckold.png (648x691, 342K)

Nuclear war, cities are targeted by norkies, simple.

USA is going the direction of Rome. We can't stop it, it is too late. Even a war cannot undo the amount of brown shit that we let flow into the country. We can just balkanize and pray that Europe unfucks itself before it is too late.

Attached: reality.png (695x266, 17K)

Let's be realistic, please.

you promote policy that a majority of people can support. might require a coalition of "minority" groups

The answer is to appeal to them on social issues. In all honestly think if you were to legalize weed in red states you’d see a lot of millenials come on board including minorities. Show that you’re not the party of uptight rich whites.

You don't fucking get it. The right is inherently against societal issues that affect the left. You will never appeal to them that way. Keep trying though.

Coalition between Christians and Catholics

The right us for religion but should expand a little more to Catholics. Not give in, but they're so similar and its worth the vote

Also, simply campaign in Hispanic and Asian areas. Republicans dont even try there. In immigration centers, Democrats are their first exposure and ensure protecting them as immigrants that they dont even care about the other issues

Not entirely true remember republicans were the party that were for blacks for the longest and only switched when lbj lead the lead on civil rights.

Civil war, cities nuked by red states

Whites are not a dying race. Remember, blacks are said to have predated all the other races, yet we still have racial diversity despite that. White populations are decreasing right now, but they'll level out. Nobody's going extinct here, so stop acting like this is a big deal.

Besides being non-white does not equate to voting blue, especially in a time when more minorities than ever are leaving the left. If you want to win their vote, just promote policies that have been proven to benefit them.

You wait till the h'wites are the minority

Any group under a 90 IQ cannot democracy.

They only respond to one thing and that is votes for free money, free housing, free healthcare.

Republicans rely on a rational deferral of gratification perspective and minorities cant do that.

Bush got a lot of the Hispanic vote, but he was an open borders fag. We can't do that.

Civil war and a 80% global population reduction through military action is the only answer

I think republicans are already turning into the ‘white peoples party’ want it or not. If you look Trump rallies almost all are white (women are pulling the vote down somewhat). There are no such thing as ‘based minorities’. In the future I wouldn’t be surprised if more racially divided parties emerge, since Hispanics and black don’t get along.

Tax them like most Americans and take away gibs. They’ll come running.

Shills

You release a genetic plague which is specifically designed to sterilize and terminate non-whites, in minecraft.

that's a funny way of spelling GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Maybe stop LARPing as nazis?

>How do we get the minority vote?
We are the minority vote, we are outnumbered by traitors and shitskins 10 to 1.

Stop voting with paper and start voting for taking down the white man's infrastructure.

Let the modern world die, rebuild, next time don't give rights to women and orcs.

Maybe cut back on the racism

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

Attached: aba177ffa97b7005f6ead8f26aa18f464c67abba8cfe4ff76a3c85e0cd4ca1a7.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Stop letting them in

By voting for the party of slavery and the ku klux klan? I think not.

Attached: 30890833506_52700033e0_b.jpg (1024x849, 502K)

SHUT UP NIGGER.

Attached: Dr Kill.jpg (540x586, 122K)

Give up the white dream. Accept your BR-fate.

There’s nothing that can be done, white men have secured America as a nation of leftist shitskins

Attached: 8102A32D-3552-4BC2-BEB6-5D7C215E9EA7.jpg (1150x1134, 217K)

lets not ahmed nahasafem mobutu. its a white thing and you niggers need to go and stay go

>electronic voting
>not traditional fill in the bubble with pen and a scantron that can't fuck up
lol

>Let's be realistic, please
Okay, White people must die out for them to be happy.

How's that for realism?

Too unrealistic, the mentally ill are never happy because they are the problem.

The republican party doesn't fucking matter. White people matter. The question is, how do we get young white people to stop voting for their own destruction?

Based nigs.

>How to get the minority vote?
We become the minority.

Attached: 1525376164685.jpg (1024x934, 78K)

Encourage child making.

We need our own fucking culture/subculture is what we need. Otherwise most normies gravitate toward childless soiboi and MTGOW.

This right here. I don't fucking get it. I don't fucking get why white young people like me vote to open the flood gates to people that have never built a society or contributed anything, to people that Rob and murder our sons and rape our daughters. I know there's media programming but how the fuck can you not see what's right in front of you happening every day it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach and I don't understand why people are voting this cancer in

This lol. Get used to the idea of reverse-jewing society.

I really do think that deep down many of them just want to see the whole thing burn.

Attached: vi2a3.jpg (336x280, 17K)

Are they using those shitty resistive touch screens?

This.

Just stop being racist and dog-whistling. Everyone can hear it, not just the dogs...

And yet half the electorate is okay with that.

>Voting machines made by the lowest bidder
>Surprised when these 1995 ass technology machines don't work well

>hate minorities but appeal to them for votes
Isn't that the democrats job?

Attached: 1502613878158.jpg (960x893, 60K)

Less than half, and dying.

Never, minorities have never been doing better economically and still 85% of them voted dem. Even neocons are waking up to that reality. Only solution is wall and deporting all mexicans + anchor babies

Attached: kristol redpilled.jpg (701x364, 49K)

We'll see about that.

There's no point if whites die out.