NPR ANTIVIDYA PROPAGANDA

archive.is/etQCK

>John, a father of two in Colorado, had no idea what his 15-year-old son had gotten into, until one night last year when John walked into his home office.
>John saw a large pile of papers facedown next to his printer. He turned them over and found a copy of a notorious neo-Nazi propaganda book. "It's 'the white culture's in trouble, we are under attack by Jews, blacks, every other minority.'
>"I went back into my room. I was crying. I felt like a failure that a child that I had raised would be remotely interested in that sort of stuff."
>Almost every teen plays video games — 97 percent of boys, according to the Pew Research Center, and 83 percent of girls.
>Increasingly, these games are played online, with strangers. And experts say that while it's by no means common, online games — and the associated chat rooms, livestreams and other channels — have become one avenue for recruitment by right-wing extremist groups.
>"He started to feel like he was in on something. He was now in the in crowd with these guys. It provided some structure and identity that he was searching for at the time."
>It took time, but lately, John says, his son, now 16, seems to have left these ideas behind. He's playing fewer networked shooter games, and on his own, he has started attending church.
>ON HIS OWN, HE HAS STARTED ATTENDING CHURCH

LOL, just wanted to share something hilarious with you all

Attached: npr video games are bad mmkay.png (972x528, 70K)

Maybe they're right about one thing, you fags should grow up and stop playing video games

Fuck off kike

Attached: 1531352838679.jpg (2035x1273, 876K)

>I just wanted to play video games

DICKS EVERYWHERE

Attached: 45688680_10211913196257372_256261697617002496_n.jpg (530x605, 30K)

Just another redpilled zoomer that knows traditionalism is the way

Also this. Video games have been almost entirely shit since 2006

Attached: 1519293202164.jpg (208x242, 16K)

>Increasingly, these games are played online, with strangers
Jesus NPR, what fucking year is it? 1999?

FACT: Gamers are the most powerful race on earth

Why would my ass flag have anything to do with my advocation for traditionalism? What do I have to gain, other than reveling in the confusion and shitposting of my peers in regards to the flag?

I don't really have time for videogames anymore, but that doesn't mean I didn't find this article amusing. I'm not sure if I've really bought any new videogames in the last year or so. If I do play, I just dabble in the old shit for nostalgia's sake.. and that's if I even have the time to waste.

If you can play a video jame you can remotely pilot a drone armed with weapons to kill people of colour and people with atypical gender stauses FACT

F A C T

ban assault james NOW

Attached: 1516943405748.png (1812x1131, 3.32M)

Video games are for faggots. Fact: you can't be redpilled and still play video games like a manchild.

They shifted to Republicans hating rock and roll and video game in the 80s. Very good strategy for Democrats and California puritans to copy!

Attached: 1532565243592.gif (550x400, 172K)

.t demon roastie tradthot

I’m going to church on Sunday for the first time

Pretty excited even if it’s nothing special, the opportunity to network will be there and at least nobody is gonna be a dick to me for no reason like everywhere else these days lol

no one is disputing that fact, Satan. It's just interesting to see the young'ns become redpilled through unexpected avenues tbqhfamalam

>NPR
more like NPC

isnt the most hate coming from leftie

Attached: 1523971726609.png (1077x1545, 1.3M)

Fastest way to radicalize your son: Shame and belittle his ideas while simultaneously being the weakest and S O Y E S T of fathers. Real shame

Attached: 3BA7BBF0-21F4-4796-B315-4FE0D0F06626.gif (160x160, 308K)

If I remember correctly it was video gamers asking how to join right wing groups

we dindu nuffins

Nigga, I just beat yo ass on Blops4. Stay salty.

I find it funny how these journalists like to claim we have a problem with "recruiters" in our communities when these people are almost always the ones doing the recruiting (usually for groups like Antifa, BAMN, Indivisible, BLM, La Raza, and the DSA). They're just a bunch of cowardly hypocrites.

>at least nobody is gonna be a dick to me for no reason like everywhere else these days lol
Don't let your guard down. Satan doesn't stop at the church doors.

actually thats partially true. cia niggers who got fired had been using discord and online games to try to recruit people for a race war. some of them even larped as still being in the cia to try to prevent getting into trouble while conducting operations

they got caught a bunch of times and republicans were forced to hand over some seats before the election. the election cycle of 2016 was just more winning for republicans. they could pass a law without democrats. then before 6 months were up they had to hand over seats. no election. why? faggy Q esk race war niggers that moved to the mid west. they would cross state lines and start shit in other states. the fact they didnt stop forced more seats to be turned over later

so last night the number of seats that changed hands isnt reflected in the vote tallies you have to compare to the 2016 election cycle.

its more embarrassing that the neo nazis lost in texas not just california . not the election the race war

>being redpilled means you stop being a fucked up idiot
Sorry, but the truth is only the truth. It’s not a panacea that will fix your entire life

>I was crying. I felt like a failure
You were -- you were a failure pops

..this is true enlightenment

It's important to know the truths of reality, but you have to fix yourself before you can have any hope of fixing the world.

Attached: 1472189312228.png (592x385, 190K)

This desu

lol they interviewed our good friend joan donovan

>>Almost every teen plays video games — 97 percent of boys, according to the Pew Research Center, and 83 percent of girls.
>83 percent of girls.
x