Is he finally losing it, Jow Forums?

Is he finally losing it, Jow Forums?

Attached: 24753675364678.jpg (1200x750, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wthrockmorton.com/2018/07/11/howmuch-com-removes-immigration-information-from-fair/
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope. MEDIA BTFO

Losing what? My state is still being flooded with immigrants

He is the twitter president.

I voted for him and am an avid supporter,, but he is all talk.

he has done next to nothing he promised and he was voted because we thought he would atleast do as much as Obama did whether through executive powers or the fact we had BOTH THE SENATE AND THE HOUSE

Nope. MEDIA BTFO

Nah he's always a grumpy baby.

How do these faggot press idiots get these jobs? Everything is about racism 24/7. A dumb 16 year old can make better arguments

I hope so
just nuke it all
nuke it all to hell

Attached: 1516981335048.gif (250x250, 1.01M)

He lost it a long time ago. All that effort campaigning for all of those congressmen, wasted. A loser.

aborted the pacific trade deal hilldawg would have signed, kill the Paris accord, lowered your taxes even if it wasn't meaningful to you. 2 lifetime scotus picks. if he can tie prescription drug prices to euro prices that would be a major win but he needs congress to do it.

Yet the Republicans are winning almost everything

I was hoping he'd body slam Acosta but maybe someday.

That's why they control all three branches now right? From all the winning?

Uh, no? He just took the media like a boss

all these illegals and dems are still a joke?

Attached: 1541613793119.jpg (1177x1177, 370K)

Trump's great, but we're not going to get anything. It was clear about 6 months in. 2016 was a lot of fun at least.

dafuq are you talking about shill, i just watched a piece of the press conference and he is as sharp as ever

lol "cost of illegal immigrants" oh man I sure hope howmuch.net and fairus.org are impartial and have no agenda!

oh fuck oh no oh wthrockmorton.com/2018/07/11/howmuch-com-removes-immigration-information-from-fair/

Divisive shill detected.

Burrito?

Finally? More like been lost it, OP.

>Reddit spacing

And yet all you sad fucks are still sitting here in your pathetic cesspool echochamber still as mad, whiny, and upset as ever constantly crying about things even though you've controlled the government for 2 years now. Yeah, you're really "winning" LOL

He owned that faggot Jim Acosta

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 21K)

He's definitely an attention whore for sure. Which really confuses me about the posters on here, because Jow Forums loves the guy, but has always been notorious anti-attention seekers.

I guess for this board, policy doesn't really matter. As long as he makes loud noises, they will get behind it.

I could taste the salt through the television.

feeling bold? should you? after scraping by against nazi-americans? what a pathetic display this was for you.

He's just getting started bud.

Attached: Gun Jesus.jpg (480x540, 28K)

are you illegal?

Oh really? Seems like dems are crying hard after last night. Look who is delusional here

Mad that your pet nigger didnt win?

Kys

nah just warming up six (6) more years faggots

Attached: 1541614673949.png (1355x948, 1.4M)

Attached: 1541615326357.png (309x697, 26K)

Retard

Attached: 1541564475159.png (315x306, 178K)

He did a lot more than Obama, that guy is an actual loser.

Attached: 1541569847332.jpg (720x465, 127K)

you mean americans?

They're only Americans if they get citizenship

>citizenship
that's something your genocidal ancestors invented after slaughtering real americans. you are an immigrant.

>citizenship was invented by genocidal American Pioneers
Bait, very weak bait. Take that faggot meme flag off and show us who you really are.

Attached: 1541569275108.jpg (1024x776, 336K)

Nice Israeli flag you got there.

I hope so. He needs to be tougher.

Weak dodge coward

dodge this
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Stfu fucking mutt

Buttmad immigrant detected

The demographic map is only getting worse every two years, you would think he would have spent the time as majority in all three branches doing the bold promises he knows he can't make if dems take anything back. This nigger is supposed to understand making deals, you won't be doing shit with dems.

I'm not sure he ever had it

He's certianly losing it, but only time will tell if he will eventually lose it all or this will just a setback.

You dont think its obvious that people know you are shills? Just like the press, you think you're so smart but you look retarded to everyone else

SESSIONS RESIGNED

Again, nice dodge. Yes, Trump is an Israeli puppet. I'm not afraid to admit that, because I don't give a shit about Trump.

What does any of that have to do with what we were saying? Exactly, nothing. Miss me with your deflection tactics bitch.

Nice, must've struck a nerve to get more of you shills in here.

Attached: 1541571140283.jpg (720x450, 111K)

Hard to do when the SCOTUS drags its feet at all times while district judges assume supremacy over the executive.