How many times will the Democrat house get their legislation vetoed by Trump over the next two years?

How many times will the Democrat house get their legislation vetoed by Trump over the next two years?

Attached: 1541525646626.jpg (960x539, 232K)

Whatever my last 2 digits are

Won't even make it past the senate., so very little.

McConnel won't even put the bills up for vote unless they're moderate centrist stuff like pro gun or tax cuts.

How many times did the house and senate fail to cooperate and get something on trump's desk in the past two years? Uh oh...

i think they all should just work on things they agree on. it would be great for the country. dems wont though. they say lets work together just so they can stab you in the back.

All of the times

considering they don't have the senate. Zero. Lets see if the dem house will work on prescription drug prices but since they are 100% frauds i doubt they do anything other then cry for unlimited refugees/migrants/immigrants forever and lecture everyone who could not give a shit that they are proud women of colorTM.

Alot, but not as many as Onigger did.

>dems wont though. they say lets work together just so they can stab you in the back.
But Republicans never do that. Why would they do something like that? Republicans are clean, honest, hard-working individuals that never want to cheat anybody.

>how many times will the Dem house block Trump legislation over the next two years?

Ftfy retard. No wall for you.

Attached: 8CC3E5F1-C046-4AD7-B6E2-D3F2D30D6575.png (960x822, 889K)

7 seat advantage in a house of 435 aint nothing scary. To believe House has all the cards is assuming many of those democrat reps arent actually moderates, that assuming nearly 200 people can vote unanimously every time, thats assuming Demos actually have a platform unlike the 2010 teaparty movement.

Spbp

Attached: 5DCA22DF-C324-4F80-BFB2-457D9672F55D.jpg (750x735, 125K)

>i think they all should just work on things they agree on. it would be great for the country.

>But Republicans never do that.

There will be a big push for "healthcare reform", and for "Immigration reform" over the next 2 years. There certainly will be compromises, and there needs to be. I do think as others have said that this is not bad at all for republicans. It is not optimal, but it puts us in a position to make our government understand what a working government looks like. Democrats have been "Resist" for years, now they have something. Lets see them make something of it. Obamacare is a big issue, and the budget is the democrats job. It is a ticking time bomb, and it will be great to see how they handle that hot mess.

Digits! As I keep saying they may have the house, but they do not have the senate, Trump will not have to veto it. The senate will decline anything that goes through.

Every.single.time

>Obamacare is a big issue, and the budget is the democrats job. It is a ticking time bomb, and it will be great to see how they handle that hot mess.
>implying Republicans will not continue to attempt to cripple the program and then point to how ineffective it is after they've done so.

they took a picture and reversed it. The old "I'm rubber you're glue" strategy.
Very clever dems, very clever.

>The old "I'm rubber you're glue" strategy.
That is the only insult they know. Since many still have the mindset of elementary students.

>cripple the program and then point to how ineffective it is after they've done so.
If removing the individual mandate to pay a fine is crippling the program, it is not that good of a program. It was never going to work in the first place. Socialized medicine requires everyone on board. Not just the insurance agency propping up private sector doctors and big pharma. Any time the government shells out cash for private companies, expect wastes of money and services. The middle class can only carry the poor so far. I thank god every day for my private insurance program. It costs 1/5th of what Obamacare would have cost me, and I still wouldn't have the same coverages.

Correct!

Attached: babytrumppepe.jpg (784x643, 57K)

none
won't pass the senate

also correct

Attached: karen2.jpg (797x720, 100K)