IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1060235993020801024

Attached: Sketch - Copy.png (677x262, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-jose-huizar-investigation-20181107-story.html
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-huizar-retaliation-lawsuit-20181031-story.html?outputType=amp
bakersfield.com/news/politics/election-2018/city-council-candidate-among-three-in-kern-county-charged-with/article_a64e3582-e204-11e8-b3e0-e3e5c24da404.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1513224591206.jpg (1932x1305, 1.72M)

NIGHT OF THE LONG WALLS is beginning!

Attached: boyd2.jpg (600x364, 43K)

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-jose-huizar-investigation-20181107-story.html

Not a whole lot, but apparently this just happened, and it wasn't 2 days ago like the jew said earlier.

>FBI agents were searching the City Hall office of Los Angeles City Councilman Jose Huizar on Wednesday and were seen carrying boxes out of his office.

>More than 15 people wearing FBI jackets were viewed heading in and out of Huizar’s fourth floor office, according to one city employee, who asked to remain unnamed because they lacked authorization to talk.

>An FBI photographer could also be seen heading into the office. A Huizar spokesman did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

>FBI Special Agent David Nanz, the agent supervising the search warrant at Huizar’s office, declined to comment on what the agents were looking for, saying the warrant was under seal.

>Huizar, elected to the council in 2005, faces term limits in two years but is working to elect his wife, Richelle Huizar, to his seat in 2020. He represents such neighborhoods as Boyle Heights, Eagle Rock and downtown.

Josethatcomin, amirite?

Election Fraud charges incoming

Trafficking most likely

I like how you copied my post word for word from the other thread about this.
At least edit the insults that are irrelevant out of it you dumb fuck

Why do you think?

East LA

Do you believe in shills now?

He has dirt on Hillary! She's going down!

Attached: 1522359517595.jpg (491x368, 11K)

kek

breaking911 spam

>Federal agents were seen outside Huizar's home. The warrant was under seal, authorities said.
>The warrant was under seal
SEALED
UNSEALED

>Do you believe in shills now?
When did I say that I did not. Shills have have always been a part of Jow Forums. Go to another board on this site, and they are more obvious. I know from my experience in /ck/ that burger king certainly shills. Go to /vr/ and see all the faggot PFGA reproduction systems. Of course there would be shills in Jow Forums. However, why would they shill something that they were shilling against in the other thread, and post the proof that was provided by the media? I have read every shill playbook I can, because I like to be a few steps ahead of them.

Attached: shareblue playbook.jpg (476x607, 46K)

Attached: 1527440752154.png (1198x1138, 1.31M)

>breaking911 spam
A source from LA times was also posted here:

bump

So LA fags what is up with this queer? Anything recently hes done that you can think of?

LA fag here. Sorry don't know anything about this guy. Still smarting from the sheer number of retards who voted for the most retarded shit imaginable yesterday

Yeah, CA JUST'd ourselves real bad this election cycle.

>/ck/ that Burger King certainly shills
I post on /ck/ ONE TIME about a based experience I had at BK...

It’s starting, libs better start praying.

>I post on /ck/ ONE TIME about a based experience I had at BK
I see a new thread sometimes daily shilling for their trash food. Don't get me wrong, I love a BK burger every 4-6 months, but once you have the "Angry Whopper" everything else is just garbage from them. I make my own burgers, and they are amazing. I am the motherfucking burger king.

Attached: holy smoke.jpg (2560x1920, 1.99M)

>Angry Whopper
Based and fucking redpilled

This guy is in dutch. Looks like he’s had a rough week too: google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-huizar-retaliation-lawsuit-20181031-story.html?outputType=amp

I knew we were in trouble when I showed up at the polling place and it was PACKED, 2016 election was pretty empty. WHY GOD WHY DO THESE FUCKING MORONS KEEP VOTING FOR MORE TAXES AND BONDS WHEN NOTHING EVER GETS FIXED

Attached: Dindu - Computers Are Racist.png (573x783, 298K)

Every once in awhile, I eat a Whooper, forgetting the fact I need to shit almost immediately after one. It's always a foul, runny shit, too.

qrd?

this passes for a happening now?

>Every once in awhile, I eat a Whooper, forgetting the fact I need to shit almost immediately after one. It's always a foul, runny shit, too.
It makes me shit too, but at least mine is consistent.

>this passes for a happening now?
What about this:
bakersfield.com/news/politics/election-2018/city-council-candidate-among-three-in-kern-county-charged-with/article_a64e3582-e204-11e8-b3e0-e3e5c24da404.html

>In an unusual Election Day twist, de la Torre was among three in Kern County charged with voter fraud in connection with the 2016 election, according to the District Attorney's office.

It is politics.

Attached: 5b9047eba2c39.image[1].jpg (750x1125, 43K)

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons

We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact [email protected] or call (661) 395-7500.
the fuck is this shit

>the fuck is this shit
Dunno, but here is a jpg of the article.

Attached: bakersfield city council.jpg (588x1748, 414K)

I think that’s why they were hear the last week or so.

Attached: CDF2B535-1004-4DDB-ADE7-00BC89529942.png (750x1334, 320K)

This used to happen to me, then they found out i had a giant gallstone blocking my bile so I couldnt digest fats

Plz arrest kthx bye

Bump

Low IQ people vs high IQ.
NPC vs Pc
Blacks and Mexicans vs whites
I’m fuckin blackpilled man normies don’t know half of this shit

>referring to himself in the third person
>we weren't even aware he was running

i wish my life could be this absurd

Yep, he's fucked. Dems overplayed their hand

Home, too? Could be something to this story. I still remain reserved

>I think that’s why they were hear the last week or so.
They flooded the site pretty effectively the last 3 months or more. It was simple to tell whenever you would make a mid-term thread to warn anons, it would get pushed out with things like "Just wait until the week of" and "this is too soon". We should have been memeing the midterms for months prior, but the general population got distracted by "Is she white" and interracial-ass-eating threads. You know they are shills because they post the same shit at the same times every day. They are here forever, and the best you can do now is find out who, and blow up their spot. You know that they will call you a redditor when you call them out, so who gives a fuck. Anyone who attacks the person and not the argument is a shill. Filter all meme flags. The board is much better this way.

Attached: Share blue users.png (1322x1250, 100K)