Would Joe Rogan make a good POTUS? Would you vote for him? Powerful Joe Rogan. He looks like Mussolini

Would Joe Rogan make a good POTUS? Would you vote for him? Powerful Joe Rogan. He looks like Mussolini

Attached: 12-joe-rogan.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 110K)

He used to be woke but now he is a liberal shill.

Id rather have eddie bravo, he’s actually a decent human being

He's only 5' 2 lol

Why does that dwarf have no beard?

Nope, hes a slightly pro 2nd amendment California Democrat that pretends to be centrist.

manlet cuck with a fried brain, he'd do well in the democratic party

Jeez take a look at those arms. Yeah that thing'll rip you apart.

Pseudo intellectual and not as smart as he thinks he is.

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1085, 65K)

jeez there are some dumb ass posts on here but this one is the dumbest. now fuck off

>this one is the dumbest
Don't be too hard on yourself

Jamie would be VP
and he'd have him pull up shit for him on a computer all day
Every day would just be him sitting down with someone smoking joints and talking about what to do. Basically his presidency would just be his podcast. They'd even broadcast once a day why not.

Jamie pull up china. That country's massive, it'd tear us to shreds. Let's ask Elon Musk about that ChinkBlaster5000 he's working on.

>Joe Rogan
>Mussolini

His wife's name is Jessica (((schimmel)))

Jamie pull up my step daughters big black flapjacks

Attached: negro rogan.jpg (613x613, 65K)

whos that girl?

Attached: 1471226899988.jpg (254x199, 6K)

Secretary of Defense, I want Dolph Lundgren for president. He's way smarter

Attached: dolph.jpg (1124x596, 166K)

Joe Rogan is a two faced cuck who backtalks trash behind people. Plus he is only a peoples appeaser, he is a classic centrist who cucks his own values to fit those he is currently present with.

Rogan is a joke, dude. He can't even form an argument without losing his shit on his opponent. Also, manlets need not apply for the position of President of the United States of America.

>Hey huh secretary of state what's this?
>.... Mister President we need to talk about
>Wow! Look at how strong it's arms are,this are like the ancestors of worlfs wow
>MR PRESIDENT CAN YOU STOP MOLESTING THE CAT,Mexico and Canada just declared war on Us and their invading right now!
>Jeez alright,like why can't we all just get along? Borders are dumb DUMB
>*People screaming outside in terror,a loud noise of a women being gutted by a bayonet outside
>Wtf was that?
>THEIR INVADING THE WHITE HOUSE MISTER PRESIDENT JOE ROGAN
>Wow....

Attached: joe-rogan-doom.jpg (800x500, 54K)

No. He can't decide about anything himself. And when he rarely does, it's some cowardly stance like not allowing capitalism or something.

THIS
To add pothead Rogan's got diarrhea of the mouth

Only if Jamie is there to google everything for him.

Sage

why haven't we started calling him sloppy joe?

No, I wouldn't even trust this guy to be the head manager of anything. For a past mma fighter, this faggot surprisingly lacks a spine.

I wouldn't mind a sloppy joe if you know what I mean ;)

>Literally made his name by destroying a comedian's career for stealing a joke
>"Nobody who's called a thief isn't a thief"
>Amy Schumer caught stealing a shit ton of material
>"It's just parallel thinking"

Fuck him.

he's a dumbfuck and he admits it

He is raising a black child that his white wife bore out of wedlock before she met him. Thats as cuck as it gets if you ask me.

>that final paragraph

Good work user lmao.

>past mma fighter
check the record buddeh

no, panders to whatever is current and is quick to jump ship and abandon his morals if the collective disapprove

fuck.no

He wasnt born under us jurisdiction to us parents, can't be president.

Joe fights everything, he fights the elliptical, he fights smoothies, he fights novelty workout equipment. The one thing he hasn't fought in nearly 30 years in an opponent.

Do you think he fucked that?

it's entirely possible

JOE IS A FULL KEK
HIS WIFE HAS A MULLATO DAUGHTER BORN FROM A DEAD NIGGER RAPPER

JOE SNIFFS HIS STEPDAUGHTERS PANTIES AND OFFERS HER UP TO BBC MMA FIGHTERS LIKE NGANNOU

HIS WIFE USES JOE AS A BANK ACCOUNT
JOE ISES HIS WIFE TO WATCH HER GET DEEP DICKED BY BBC

t. b.r.user

Pretty sure there's a rule that turbo manlets and Hobbits are not allowed to run for president

No, he's a open borders, ubi, technocrat, with absolutely no consideration for normal people.

need to be at least 5'9" to be the President.

He is a functioning drug addict.

He could not do anything else, aside from what he is doing now.

He is a good journalist. Sometimes people think he is dumb because he asks dumb questions. Actually he is asking the questions so the uninformed listener could understand.

His morals are inconsistent

>He's just pretending to be dumb

He's a fucking meathead you idiot. You rogan suckers make no sense

>Would Joe Rogan make a good POTUS?
I doubt it.

Attached: 1512770024549.jpg (500x500, 55K)

No one with sleeve tattoos should be allowed to hold an office above school board.
>Weak willed, easily influenced by outsiders
>Low self esteem
>Uncomfortable with self
>Prone to emotional outbursts

No. First off, he talks more than he thinks. Secondly, he's like 4 feet tall and would be AMOGGED constantly and probably chimp out as a result. It has habenned on video before

Because he’s a tranny so is bravo, it’s why their bodies look fucking weird

>Pussolini

Hi Joe

Even though I wouldn't do such a thing, I applaud him for taking the responsibility off the taxpayer. We should sterilize men who have illegitimate children

Kek

No. But he would make a good White House press secretary

/Thread/

Pretty much this. If you want someone who'll cuck out on muh progressive issues, Joe is your guy. He's openly admitted to being pro government run "free" healthcare, pro "free" education, and pro universal basic income.

He’s a shill 1000%

Joe only did fear factor to try to overshadow his traumatic sexual deals he had to perform to get on tv in the first place.

something about the right side of his chest looks weird, anyone else notice that?

No because his opinion on everything except Gobekli Tepe changes depending on who he's talking to.
Maybe if he stopped sucking Graham Hancock's dick so much he'd be worth listening to again.

He often says that he's not very smart, just has a good memory